Ladies i have a question

last reply
15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello Ladies I was just wandering if you swallow a guys cum or not? If you do is there a diffrence in taste ? Bitter or sweet or salty etc etc. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billyblue69
Hello Ladies I was just wandering if you swallow a guys cum or not? If you do is there a diffrence in taste ? Bitter or sweet or salty etc etc. Thank you.

Yes.... Different cum taste differently. All depends on eating n drinking habits of men.
I ve even experienced my hubby cum taste sweet on some occasion and very hot n chilly when he had spicy food. Beer drinking men taste different. Even smokers do taste different. Vegitarians non veg taste different from one another.
Sometimes the taste is not so good. But usually its awsome
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you for posting. I have had GF in the past who was totally against sucking me off cause they had heard stories of cum tasting bad and other GF absolutely loved it. Obviously I have never made any Lady suck me off if they didn't want to but it sure felt great when they did. I guess it would be the same thought for eating pussy . any thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it differs with men... There slat and sugar level influence the taste
- Arjino Ferrera
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do some of you Ladies also have an issue with the smell or the way it feels when the cum shoots into your mouth? Again some love it some can't stand it.
Lurker
0 likes
Cum is an acquired taste. It isn't so much the taste that takes getting used to, it is the texture. I love the feeling of a fresh load of cum in my mouth, regardless of the taste. The best tasting cum is when the guy eats lots of fruits, or drinks a lot of fruit juice. The worst tasting cum is from eating too much garlic, red meat, or seafood.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not keen on the taste, which does differ, or the texture. The act of swallowing is what's more important to me, it's dirty and guys love it, some expect it but hey no one wants to disappoint
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback Ladies. Do women expect guys to return the favor?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billyblue69
Thanks for the feedback Ladies. Do women expect guys to return the favor?

Yes cum tastes different as the ladies above answered already...but whether you like the tatse or not, I don't understand any partner not swallowing. It's not gonna kill you!!

I don't suck him so he can return the favor, I suck him because I love to do it...but I also wouldn't be with a man who wouldn't go down on me. I am not into selfish lazy lovers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billyblue69
Do women expect guys to return the favor?

No I don't expect him to return the favour and it's different, location and circumstance can make it quite easy to give a guy a quick BJ
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a gentleman I always make sure she gets hers first. I enjoy giving and receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by billyblue69

I'm not a lady but I'm going to chime in...yes...depending on diet-smoking-& etc...there is a wide range of taste...if its bitter it can be corrected by diet...(a quick Google search will tell more detail)...AND if its sweet the guys is a diabetic...no more dangerous to swallow than any other cum...its just sweet...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only part of the taste of guy-cum that is objectionable to me is the bleachy taste, some more than others. But that doesn't stop me from swallowing it. Texture varies a lot - some thin and some thick with bits of jelly in it that sticks to my gums and leaves me with penis-breath! lol Teenagers' cum usually tastes better because they consume so much sugar! They also produce more by volume, and usually shoot it with greater force.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been enjoying the activity for many years now and have an acquired taste. In recent years my activity has been confined to three guys in particular.The taste and viscosity can and does vary from one guy to another. There is a basic underlying taste of chlorine or bleach and it can be quite salty . this can vary with the food consumed recently. Asparagus, Onion and Garlic affect the flavor I believe. Viscosity varies I have found when they have been drinking. Alcohol can make the taste stronger I believe and coffee, tea and water dont seem to affect it. I am not sure of the comments made about sugar as we dont consume a lot of sugar apart from the natural content in the food. It is still a pleasure to engage in the ways and means of getting the guys to produce and provide it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by billyblue69
Thank you for posting. I have had GF in the past who was totally against sucking me off cause they had heard stories of cum tasting bad and other GF absolutely loved it. Obviously I have never made any Lady suck me off if they didn't want to but it sure felt great when they did. I guess it would be the same thought for eating pussy . any thoughts?

Yes, what a woman eats, just like a man, affects the taste of her fluids.
I once read a long article on how to eat foods that affect your taste---men and women. I wish I could find it right now!!
I absolutely love fruit and curtail my intake of it only because of its sugar and acid content.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually enjoy the taste. As someone said, it is probably more of an acquired taste. I have had several men cum in my mouth, though for decades it has only been my hubby. His taste will vary. One boyfriend I had for a long time would change taste too.

Heck, I have one female friend with whom I play on a fairly regular basis and her taste changes too.