Hot lover's secret tricks

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has a guy done something unique or unexpected to you during love making that drove you wild or gave you long lasting moments of exctacy?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It was the shape of his cock, not any secret trick. I've never been with any other guy who had a cock that was thick in the middle of his shaft, and narrower at the base and the head. Each thrust stretches me open and then I close up a little around his base, and then when he pulls out, I'm stretched again and then back, so when he jack-hammers me, it's an amazing feeling. I've kept him as a FWB for over 7 years just because I'm addicted to that cock of his!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It was the shape of his cock, not any secret trick. I've never been with any other guy who had a cock that was thick in the middle of his shaft, and narrower at the base and the head. Each thrust stretches me open and then I close up a little around his base, and then when he pulls out, I'm stretched again and then back, so when he jack-hammers me, it's an amazing feeling. I've kept him as a FWB for over 7 years just because I'm addicted to that cock of his!

What a lucky bastard...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

very strange and of course very special trick!

I had similar experience with a gf, her pussy muscles were spasming so hard when she was cumming, that was almost impossible for me to hold back.. no tricks, just her orgasm spasm ad i was cumming with her!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00
Has a guy done something unique or unexpected to you during love making that drove you wild or gave you long lasting moments of exctacy?

Once i was tied to the bed.....legs spread wide........he gave me pussy spanking with his leather belt.........that night i experienced thunder storms in my pussy. The orgasms were soooooo intense n soooooo long its hard to explain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Once i was tied to the bed.....legs spread wide........he gave me pussy spanking with his leather belt.........that night i experienced thunder storms in my pussy. The orgasms were soooooo intense n soooooo long its hard to explain

this seems more a "special treatment" than a trick! smile:):)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unbeknown to me, he was (is) very practiced in the art of Shibari. He is also an accomplished artist. The results were, and remain, incredible from many angles. X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

OMG. This is amazing Bethany
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a man who i fucked, stuffed cold cut fruits into my vagina and asshole and fucked so damn hard.. until all juice flow out.. that was an amazing night
- Arjino Ferrera
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what part of "secret" don't ya'll get? sheesh. not sharing any of MY secret tricks to any of you lot!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

I use to have a girlfriend...thanks to kegel exercises...had such muscle control that she could clinch & unclench her pussy like a closed hand...I could insert my cock...both of us would freeze...& she would jack me off by clinching & unclinching her pussy...talk about cumming hard...