Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeking a Collaborator for a romantic, sexy, passionate story.

last reply
2 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Following the example of a previous topic, I would like to find someone to write a collaborative story.

I'm looking forward to be romantic, sexy, and passionate. But mainly I’m interested in a good plot. My hope is to make it more than one chapter.

Let me know what are your interests, fantasies to see if we have the chemistry to do it. smile

S.L.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting..... you have been a member here in Lushville, some 6-months.... visited the sight two times in 6-months..... accumulated 33 "friends"; and made one post to Forum, asking to co-author a story..... asking for someone to volunteer their fantasies and experience to put you in the game..

Oh, wait.... you did make one statement that identified your whole existence, beside the red/white female figure on your profile:
"If you are going to vote for Trump, please don't contact me."

Sure.... let me know when we start this "story".

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking for a collaborator for one of my stories. read thru: Float Trippy, Island Girls in Shopping mall, Sabrina Inamorata, Giselles Tan Lines, Sunny Daze, Island Princess? And float Trippy chapter six. If you're interested take a shot at Chapter 7 and send me your notes.