Login

How long (in terms of time not length)?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once penetration happens how long does sex usually last for you? Does it last longer when using condoms? How quick was the quickest? Is there any expectation/disappointment in how long a guy can go?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It depends on the guy I'm with. I've had guys who came literally the second they entered me, and I've had guys I wished would cum already after an hour of pounding me! There's a happy medium. I usually cum fairly quickly, so 15 mins. to 45 mins. is a nice range. When they get too close to cumming, we just change positions. My guys don't wear condoms, so I dunno whether it makes a difference. If I'm ever disappointed about the short duration, I just wait till they get it up again and we go another round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a variety of time periods. the quickest was the moment his cock touched my lips and he came before he even got the head in. His second attempt lasted only a minute or two.
The longest has been about 40 minutes before he came. I was a bit sore after that one. There may have been longer ones but they would have been too long ago to remember and obviously not memorable.
My preferred period is between 10 and 15 minutes, 20 at most. In that time I can cum at least twice. The second+ time with him, I am well lubricated and I lay back and we just enjoy ourselves. If he is taking a bit longer than I am liking I have my ways and means to bring him on. Rarely do I need to prolong him but I have done so in the past when I want it to last longer.
It is years since I had a guy use a condom with me - to me it made no difference. Most seem to be able to fill it without much problem in a reasonable time of about 10/15 minutes.
In my past I have occasionally had expectations and on more than one occasion - a dissapointment.
I have never let a guy go as long as HE wants to so I have no idea how long it is possible. I always bring it to a climax once I feel I have had enough.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It really all depends on the guy, we women don't have control over that. If the man knows how to control himself, it can last a while. Which is what I like. I like foreplay to last an hour or longer, and once penetration happens, I'd like about a half hour, longer if possible.

I've had a guy come before he even got his head past my lips, because he was too excited and didn't have any control. (I was not amused)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have had a variety of time periods. the quickest was the moment his cock touched my lips and he came before he even got the head in. His second attempt lasted only a minute or two.
The longest has been about 40 minutes before he came. I was a bit sore after that one. There may have been longer ones but they would have been too long ago to remember and obviously not memorable.
My preferred period is between 10 and 15 minutes, 20 at most. In that time I can cum at least twice. The second+ time with him, I am well lubricated and I lay back and we just enjoy ourselves. If he is taking a bit longer than I am liking I have my ways and means to bring him on. Rarely do I need to prolong him but I have done so in the past when I want it to last longer.
It is years since I had a guy use a condom with me - to me it made no difference. Most seem to be able to fill it without much problem in a reasonable time of about 10/15 minutes.
In my past I have occasionally had expectations and on more than one occasion - a dissapointment.
I have never let a guy go as long as HE wants to so I have no idea how long it is possible. I always bring it to a climax once I feel I have had enough.

How do you make them cum when you are ready, what is your secret/go to move?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
12 + inches.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.