Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like some expert tips on character and structure development?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the fall of 2014 I enrolled in a Creative Writing Course sponsored by the University of Iowa. I found this course to be very helpful and I did pick up a great many valuable writing tips. They sent the following email announcing another course that is starting. It occurred to me that some of you might be interested in such a course.

LikeToWrite

International Writing Program, University of Iowa < >

Our new MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) is ready to start! Sign up now!

It’s a free online fiction-writing course, How Writers Write Fiction 2016: Storied Women! Open to all genders, this course centers on female voices. As writers, you will tackle two crucial elements of fiction writing: character and structure. During this course, you'll hear a diversity of perspectives from an amazing group of contributing authors. Every week, two or three of the authors below will offer their principles, processes, and advice on creating character and structure.

Cate Dicharry Angela Flournoy
Alisa Ganieva Ukamaka Olisakwe
Naomi Jackson Margot Livesey
Shenaz Patel Amy Hassinger
Zp Dala Galit Dahan-Carilbach
Suzanne Scanlon Rebecca MakkaiI

It's not too late to enroll! You can take this course week by week, or you can join in late and catch up. This course is offered free of charge. Writers of all levels are welcome; no experience is necessary! To learn more and enroll, click the link below. If that doesn’t work, copy and paste it into your browser.

http://uiowa.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f20036938b23d28f266f3cf00&id=93c635e458&e=9f48eb7d6e

We're kicking things off with orientation on October 11th. Please spread the word - we will hope to see you and your friends there!

Sincerely,
Susannah Shive, Distance Learning Coordinator
International Writing Program, University of Iowa
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you for posting this, LikeToWrite.

It looks good.