Login

New website: ForbiddenWritings

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello, all you sexy people of Lush! I just wanted to take a little bit of your time to tell you about my new blog, where I will be writing about the things I've learned regarding writing erotica, and about certain aspects of sexual lifestyles. My aim is to help new, and experienced, writers to gain the skills and knowledge needed to be better writers of erotica. Or, if you're already very experienced, it may give another perspective you may find useful. I won't pretend I know more about the craft than anyone, but I would like to share what I know. Writers are also more than welcome to share their knowledge on my blog as well. The aim is to help others improve, so your input is always welcome.

Also, I'll be posting a new story on my site every Saturday. Rest assured, I'll be posting my stories on Lush, as well, so it's really more of an extension of their availability. I'm already getting an average of 30 views, and 15 visitors, per day since I launched it at the end of September. I hope you'll come to see it, and I look forward to seeing you there. ;)

Forbidden Writings