Unusual Kink - Just Curious

last reply
5 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
This is one for the fellas. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a curious kink I stumbled across.

My lady friend and I were watching a particularly fine example of HD foof-smooching the other evening when a 'related video' thumbnail on the bottom of the screen caught our eye. We just had to click on it to find out what was going on. I thought it was some sort of cock and ball torture thing but after a little Googling to find out why this chap was sticking a large stainless steel rod into the end of his dick, we discovered it is called urethral sounding.

Firstly, are there any guys on Lush who have tried this? It is obviously done for pleasure but I had a few specific questions which I couldn't find answers to online.

- Do you need to be erect to insert one of those sound rods?
- How far in do they actually go?
- Do you gradually work up in size and does it actually stretch the urethra?
- Presumably it needs to be removed prior to orgasm?

It was just such a weird thing to see, lol. smile

Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
this is the same as having a catheter for a man - the tube is fed in the end of the penis right into the bladder..I have had it several times and it is not at all painful though lube is used - it maybe different with a solid insertion where there is no flexibility
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by experienceavailable
this is the same as having a catheter for a man - the tube is fed in the end of the penis right into the bladder..I have had it several times and it is not at all painful though lube is used - it maybe different with a solid insertion where there is no flexibility

I totally disagree. Cathaterization of the usual kind is infamously painful, even though it is lubed with a cream. Urologists do not like to do it. They have an assistant do it.
When the bladder is examined for polyps, it is a special process that causes intense cramping and some real pain. A light is inserted into the bladder after anesthetizing.

That is what is normal for men.
Check out this link:
http://www.healthline.com/health/cystoscopy#Preparation3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its interesting that you say it looks weird, why should anything look weird on a page for sexual enjoyment.
Surely anything goes as long as its legal.

In answer to your questions. No the rods can be inserted at any stage, thin ones can probably be inserted 6/8 inches, Yes as they are used the size would be increased to maintain the sensations, the last has already been answered in that with a thin one you can orgasm but would probably have to remove a thicker one prior to cumming.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes

It's not the same thing as using a catheter, which goes into the bladder. I've only had that for medical procedures such as surgery prep. Having a catheter is usually not much fun.

Urethral sounding is not for everyone. I like it and it can make for intense orgasms. I would not let anyone else use a urethral sound on me. Rough handling can cause bleeding and or damage, something I don't want to risk.

Sounds need to be sterile, and lubed. Peeing can burn for a day or so afterwards.