New story: Pet adventures

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Description:

This story is a continuation of another story of mine “Pet Therapy”. Alternatively, it can be read as a standalone piece.
Paul, already has agreed to become a permanent slave dog for his Mistress, Christine. However, his acceptance doesn’t mean he is still ready. Christine wishes to initiate him into servitude and to brand him with her own mark. The story describes all the preparations and events before and during the so called “Initiation” procedure. As a gift for his dedication, Christine purchases a surprising present for Paul. She brings a full scale obstacle course with tunnel, jumping bar, weave pols, and a seesaw.

The plot continues with the surprising announcement from Christine. She had to travel alone and leaves Paul with his ex-girlfriend Laura. Remembering their nasty breakout, Paul is terrified to hear the news. As expected, Laura furious with Paul, walks him through a vast variety of humiliating tasks. When Christine finally arrives back, Paul just can’t believe that the torment is over.

The story ends with the description of a new game invented by Christine. In a “Driving Ball” adventure, Paul is required to move the ball through the entire obstacle course. Exhausted and completely worn out, Paul finishes his duty. However, his Owner already prepared a new challenge for him. Remembering their agreement, she notifies Paul about her decision to neuter him. Will Paul keep his most valuable body parts intact, or lose them forever?

Excerpt:

3 months have passed since I became a permanent dog slave. For someone outside, this period would be meaningless. For me however, each new day brought something new. For instance, let me tell about the so called “Initiation”. According to my Mistress this procedure should emphasize my new status and make me her true dog.
The preparations began almost a week before the event. The main idea was first to carry my Owner on my back around the house couple of times. Then, I was supposed to be branded, and collared. Next, Mistress planned to mark me with her urine. Finally, I had to spend all night outside the house. According to Mistress:
“If you want to become a filthy animal, you place is outside the house.”
So, in preparation for the procedure I got a new place outside – a small dog cabin made out of wood. The delivery guy constructed it in the backyard. The cabin proudly bore my name “fluffy” above the entrance. In order to make my life easier, Mistress put a cozy warm blanket inside. There was also a long metallic leash connected to the pole. My quiet question about its purpose have been readily met with the instant answer:
“It is for your own good, fluffy. If I want you to stay here, you will remain here, and not wonder God knows where.”
It took me some time to understand how to enter and exit my new dwelling. The log located at the entrance, prevented smooth crawling. I had to raise my paws over it in order to get inside, or outside. In addition, the house wasn’t that big. I had to find a right spot and a right position, to be able to lay down there. After all the house related activity was done, we moved to the next thing.
I scrupulously learned how to carry my Mistress on my back. She first gave my some instructions:
“Slave, you have to walk slowly on your hands and knees. Watch the surrounding carefully, and always remember to hold the back straight. If I will squeeze my legs, that would mean the immediate stop for you. My slap on your buttocks should tell you to increase the speed. Now, let’s move. Giddy up!”
I raised my left hand and leg and did a first step. The right hand and leg have followed. After the few steps. I started to feel Mistress’s weight more and more. In addition, my body began to fail on me. My breath became heavy, feet and legs started to tremble. Determined to carry on, I took a deep breath and have continued walking. It took few more minutes until I fell down on the floor, totally exhausted. Obviously, Mistress wasn’t satisfied with my effort:
“Your performance is a total disgrace. You are too weak even for such a simple task. You should only stop when I tell you. Don’t worry, tough. After couple more rides, you will start to catch up.”
Thus, next couple of days were dedicated for learning how to ride. My back and legs were aching nonstop, but finally I managed to grasp the idea. All I needed is to know how to balance Mistress’s weight across my body. The moment I understood that, everything else followed.

https://amazon.com/dp/B01MFATH6H