Choose any two

last reply
54 replies
6.5k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Which two ways would you like to have sex with me?
Oral
Deep throat ( I'm very good at it)
vaginal
anal

Chose any two
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral and anal
0 likes
Deep throat and vaginal, though if you're good at the first, we might have to do a second do round for the second. If that avatar is really you, a tit-fuck would be nice, too.
Lurker
0 likes
After oral I think I would like to bend you over the sofa's arm rest and surprise you.
Lurker
0 likes
tit-fucking is not on the list?

deep throat and anal and deep throat again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by greyflannelsuit
tit-fucking is not on the list?

deep throat and anal and deep throat again

I admire a man that is not afraid to ask for what he wants; HOWEVER there is no way I would allow you to go from ass to mouth.

If you want to go from ass to shower to mouth that is fine but it kinda kills the momentum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral and deepthroat. Only two on that list that I've never cum from.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to pick nits, but isn't deep throat also oral? Also, I don't see cunnilingus listed as an option. (See my avatar)
Lurker
0 likes
Only two, eh? I'm going to assume Oral means I get to perform oral on you, cunnilingus and anal. So I choose that. I assume Vaginal means I am allowed to fuck your pussy, so - despite being unable to believe I am foregoing the chance to experience your Deep Throat expertise or the thrill of fucking you in the ass - Vaginal is my second choice. Thank you for asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2
Oral
vaginal
anal

Chose any two

oral
vaginal
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Deepthroat and Anal! Ass to Mouth...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2
Oral
vaginal
anal

Chose any two

All these idiots are missing out on ur gorgeous tits. If i had w cock i wud ve demanded a tit fuck from u. (Ofcourse other options not to be ignored). Lol
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

All these idiots are missing out on ur gorgeous tits. If i had w cock i wud ve demanded a tit fuck from u. (Ofcourse other options not to be ignored). Lol

Actually, at least two other posters suggested a tit fuck, including me in the third post. biggrin So perhaps you should read more carefully before calling others "idiots".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 2? Oh bother....oral and vaginal then...I'll dream of the other options.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep throat
Anal

Then you can choose 2
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd love to give you oral - hear you scream in pleasure - and then when you're good and ready, vaginal, legs over shoulders, complete control
Lurker
0 likes
Is it stupid to ask the difference between oral and deep throat!(rofl)...i pick oral and anal(but when i cum im cumming all over those magnificent breastesses)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mutula Oral (69)
vaginal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to fuck those tits! Otherwise, oral and vaginal
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deepthroat/oral. We'd 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you enjoy deep throating and anal, I'm choosing oral and pussy. If you're sucking my cock you wont be able to help but to show off your deepthroat skills while you're down there so Im bound to get a mix of both which is always best. As I'm fucking that pussy I can work on talking you into letting me push into that ass too. As far as those titties go... son of a bitch girl! I bet you've learned exactly how to use those godly gifts to finish off your boytoys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Deep throat and vaginal, though if you're good at the first, we might have to do a second do round for the second. If that avatar is really you, a tit-fuck would be nice, too.

Have to admit that was my first thought!
Lurker
0 likes
Quick reply O and V
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Deep throat and vaginal as long as after I return the favour and look after your needs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only one woman had ever managed to deep throat me, so a portion of that please. The feeling of the head of my cock getting totally enveloped in the constricted space at the back of your throat is a mindblowing feeling.

And.... hmmm, yes a side order of anal fun - because it feels nice and tight like a ring around my dick.
Stories:
The Shoe Shop
The Beach House
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Deep Throat then Vagnial Doggystyle so I could watch your tits bounce in the mirror,?
0 likes
Deep throat, anal. Your gigs look hot could I fuck them too?