Some info when threads are deleted please

last reply
13 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Recently another thread was deleted ("Males Posing As Bi or Lesbian Females"). Gone without a trace.

I'd like to request that when threads are deleted that there's some info put up about that. Perhaps a new locked thread with the same or a similar name in the same sub forum where the original thread was, or maybe one place elsewhere where all deleted threads get mentioned.

For instance:
"Thread ... deleted because its topic violated Lush terms."
"Thread ... taken offline for the moment for review."

Having some information instead of none may help to fight the feeling, that some clearly have, about censorship. And if someone would want to know more about the decision they could DM the mod who posted the 'deleted' message.
Thx.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I'm a lesbian posing as a straight woman, posing as a straight man, posing as a lesbian

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had you pegged. Wait a minute, maybe I should rephrase that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
**thread locked due to plague of rhinos destroying several of our Pheonix, AZ servers. in order to keep service going to chatrooms and 'how big is your cock' threads, something had to go. service will resume as soon as possible. thank you for your understanding**

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Locked threads are now being unlocked... curious... very curious.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
I'm a lesbian posing as a straight woman, posing as a straight man, posing as a lesbian

Lebanon is on my bucket list.
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Lebanon is on my bucket list.

LOL~ Are you sure it isn't 'Lezbanon? I'm booking my flight right now....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Locked threads are now being unlocked... curious... very curious.

LOL! It was a conspinciracy. It was NOLLS fault (well... ) or maybe the servers in PHX really were down. We have plenty of these threads now. We good...

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
LOL! It was a conspinciracy. It was NOLLS fault (well... ) or maybe the servers in PHX really were down. We have plenty of these threads now. We good...

Considering how Noll bitches and whines when he can't have the last word and the other thread has been now locked by Liz... I'm not surprised.
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Considering how Noll bitches and whines when he can't have the last word and the other thread has been now locked by Liz... I'm not surprised.

Oh, just let it go you

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by noll
Oh, just let it go you

Thank you for proving my point.
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Thank you for proving my point.

And you mine. Still, I might add ;)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Get a room, you two. sheesh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Get a room, you two. sheesh.

Ewww!!! That's just gross Sprite!