Writers - Please Read: Story modding slow down

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hey guys. just to let you know we implemented new software for our submissions page and we're having a few issues, so we've kind of ground to a halt with modding as we try to get it fixed, so put your patience hats on until we get the bugs worked out. thanks!

sprite

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
hey guys. just to let you know we implemented new soft wear for our submissions page and we're having a few issues, so we've kind of ground to a halt with modding as we try to get it fixed, so put your patience hats on until we get the bugs worked out. thanks!

You mods implemented new soft wear as your working attire? Now I totally imagine you modding stories while wearing nothing else but a red satin string.

*giggles and runs*
0 likes
I figured that, Spite. It took a bit longer to get my submission formatted correctly. Don't worry, I can be patient, just for you, Sprite.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
I figured that, Spite. It took a bit longer to get my submission formatted correctly. Don't worry, I can be patient, just for you, Sprite.

you're the best, Jeremy. thanks very much!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You mods implemented new soft wear as your working attire? Now I totally imagine you modding stories while wearing nothing else but a red satin string.

*giggles and runs*

i could have you killed, you know.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aw sprite, I never worried about The Great and Wonderful Mods of Lushdom and their abilities to get a story approved. Hell it's not like I got a lot of stories to get out! Oh wait, I do! No worries, I ain't going nowhere! And, no I'm not an English major!

I have just had my first taste of the new editor and learned that I need to double space my paragraph breaks but thanks to a very understanding Mod (thank you sweet_as_candy!) the story was corrected. I[m sure Gav, the Wiz, will work out the bugs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not real crazy about the new submissions page. I l lked the old one.ZnQGDcBfn9gvessv
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I was wondering what was taking the time. Glad I stumbled upon this topic. Thanks for letting us know.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Thanks for the heads up smile

What she really means is too many behind the scenes Xmas parties

shush, you.

Lurker
0 likes
Would it be better not to submit a story until the problem has been resolved? I've got a draft that I'm tinkering with, but ought to be done soon.

Also, is the idea that once things have been resolved, we can submit with normal formatting, that is, the kind that we've gotten used to in the past?

Or will have it have to be done with an extra hit of the "return / enter" key between paragraphs? (or is that only as a temporary fix, while things are getting sorted out?)

thanks!