Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you are into BDSM, found/ dated someone for a while who seems quite compatible with you, but isnt

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is a dilemma a friend is facing. She is into BDSM but can imagine lovemaking without it too. The woman she has dated has tried BDSM with many women (who were thought of as caring dommes by others), but it just doesnt work for her. She has asked my friend if she wanna be her long term gf? They have been dating for almost 6 months and they seem perfect together. They know everything a couple should know about each other. Should my friend say yes to this woman?
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be a mutual compromise. I have not found one thing about sex/lovemaking that I can't live without. If compatible on every other level it should be simple to get past something this minor
Lurker
0 likes
Without knowing more I'd vote yes. I like to think that a good strong love can handle whatever stress the BDSM- no BDSM tension brings. And there certainly are levels or degrees of BDSM. Perhaps there is some play that can satisfy both.
Lurker
0 likes
Heck yeah she should. Ralph said it all. As long as they love and understand each other, they can handle anything. And clearly she is into BDSM. All they gotta do is to communicate