Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What’s your most embarrassing moment when Naked?

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's crazy, because I'm usually very comfortable being naked in front of other people, but this was in a doctor's office of all places! My regular gynecologist was out of town and a substitute did my pelvic exam. He no sooner pulled the speculum out of me when he asked me for a date!! I just sat there with my legs spread wide and couldn't believe he actually said that, especially the unbelievably inappropriate timing. I think I turned beet red!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wanted to know what was your reply! I am sure you told him off but how would he have had any other chance to ask you out??sorry, I am a man
mea culpa
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It's crazy, because I'm usually very comfortable being naked in front of other people, but this was in a doctor's office of all places! My regular gynecologist was out of town and a substitute did my pelvic exam. He no sooner pulled the speculum out of me when he asked me for a date!! I just sat there with my legs spread wide and couldn't believe he actually said that, especially the unbelievably inappropriate timing. I think I turned beet red!

sorry
wanted to know what was your reply! I am sure you told him off but how would he have had any other chance to ask you out??sorry, I am a man
mea culpa
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

In India its the holy ritual bathing in the secred river Ganges.
Once i was bathing in the river at a holy festival wearing saree. I dipped into the water few times. When i came out i didn t notice that the fabric of my dress had come up to my waist revealing my assets to the hundreds of people there.
Everyone took advantage of my state and few guys even groped my naked ass. I had to ran to a secure place n cover myself.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by psychiee

sorry
mea culpa

I was too flustered to tell him off, and anyway, Ohio girls are all raised to be incessantly nice to everyone, no matter what. I just told him I had a boyfriend already, and got dressed as quickly as I could!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I am flabbergasted - for a doctor to do and say that. I would be onto the cops immediately, And he was unknown to you. What did your regular Gyno have on your file? for him to say that.
I use a female Gyno as being a woman she knows how we are built and what we have - and she knows how I use it. We can talk openly and without fear - and we do. Whilst we do discuss my experiences she has never once criticized or passed any comment I could take offence at - she had provided plenty of advice though which is given for my own benefit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back to the original question - Bethany really threw me.
Probably having to have my feet removed from the parcel shelf of a mini. I got them caught when I was naked and had just enjoyed a good fuck. We were in a lovers lane and he had to get help to get me out and I had about four other people helping and I was leaking. Embarrassing - you bet - Amusing - well it was later.