Login

Whats the most unusual fetsih you have come across

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just as the title sounds. I have a thing for women wearing lost of necklaces and rings.

It a little unusual and I haven't come across anyone that likes similar to be honest. Cant explain it I just like it. Feels unusual please just reassure me that there are other suitable oddballs out there smile
Lurker
0 likes
That's not really seen as a 'fetish' to most people. A lot of people like a lot of jewelry. It's a highlight of femininity (perhaps)? Arms covered in countless metal bands is another form of what you're referring to. So you might not see people saying 'this is my fetish' - but I promise you, they're out there in large number.

I used to wear a set of thick triangular shaped silver rings that I adored. My husband didn't like it so eventually I quit wearing them... years later he commented that he always liked women who wore lots of finger-rings and I jumped down his throat and told him he was a silly liar. LOL

For me . . . hmm. I keep finding high-heel fetishism to be so difficult for me to process. I mean, to the point where the shoe itself is sexy even when it's not worn. This seems odd to me because I'm only comfortable wearing heels (2" or so) and I wear them on a daily basis. They are not sexy to me. They're utilitarian. If I wear flats, my ankles and heels will be screaming bloody murder. Several times in my life I tried to get used to flats and just was in more and more pain as the weeks wore on. Just last semester I finally gave up the effort and went back to heels.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend used to go nuts when I was wearing my full Native American regalia for pow-wows in my twenties. Especially if I was wearing a moocha!
Lurker
0 likes
I wrote a story for a competition last year called, Melissaphilia.

I will repost it at some point. I did the research. It's true. Even saw a video.

There are many forms and categories, but essentially, people have their genitals,
yes clits too, stung my insects for sexual gratification and release.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've shared this story with a few people. I used to work at the VS call center during late night 8-3 am shift. (I am guessing you can figure out the name based on initials). This one guy would call late at night and ask questions in an attempt to get you to say the word "belly button". Usually he would ask how low a particular style of jeans went to on the low rise.
"How low are they in the front?"
"The rise is just below the belly button"
Then he would laugh hysterically and hang up and call back over and over with many of the girls on our team getting the call. He would order an occasional item so he was technically a customer and pretty harmless so we would take the call, answer the question and move on.
Except me of course.

I had enough and when asked the question, took a deep breath and said
"BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON,BELLYBUTTON"

The call went real quiet after that. Perhaps his head exploded? But we did not hear from him the rest of the night.
0 likes
There's a guy whose entreaties I have been resisting who wants to suck and stroke me while I'm wearing a dress shirt. I have no idea why that gets him off, but evidently it does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fifteen labia rings.(Seen on a nudist beach.)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all the input chaps and chapettes. Metilda - I know what you mean there is certainly plenty of material out there for feet and shoe enthusiasts. Alas I find mine a little harder to come by... need a willing partner and a healthy bank balance! What would everyone's definition of something be to make it a fetish? I am aware of the dictionary definition of course but the word does get thrown around somewhat. In my own case its the first thing I look at (well perhaps cleavage first) but it can actually make me attracted to someone that I would not otherwise be attracted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Meggsy.
She may have had a number of rings, but then he had an equal number.
Did she use leather laces to heighten and tighten the situation?
When you look at the 'Fet-Life' site, there's so many variations and as such I'm still trying to find something new in a fetish or two.
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
My personal fetishes are wearing lingerie and bikinis. I started writing a piece for a competition about gas masks which really intrigued me because it strikes me as strange. I can guarantee there's far stranger fetishes but I don't want to dive into it all.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the best female fetishes I can recall hearing! (lingerie and bikinis I hasten to add not so much the gas masks)