Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Getting Watched Topic Thread New Message Email Notifications Quickly Or Not At All

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just in the last month or so I've noticed that I'm either not getting email notifications at all or getting them very slowly for threads I've chosen to watch.

It seems to be getting worse too...

I love to participate in the Matching Photo and Hardcore Matching Photo threads and have now had to resign myself to checking manually because I am not getting timely emails or not getting them at all.

Any ideas? I haven't tried unwatching then watching them again because I still get sporadic notifications but can try that if needed.

Thanks,
Patrick
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Note that I'm now watching this thread but will manually check to see if there are any helpful posts in case the problem persists.
0 likes
i've never subscribed for those emails. isn't it easier to just keep that thread open on your phone?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
Just in the last month or so I've noticed that I'm either not getting email notifications at all or getting them very slowly for threads I've chosen to watch.

Funny thing, as far as I remember I've never subscribed for any of those emails but I keep receiving email notifications for a few threads since last year. No idea how did that happen
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by elude

Funny thing, as far as I remember I've never subscribed for any of those emails but I keep receiving email notifications for a few threads since last year. No idea how did that happen

Have you checked the threads to see if you are watching them?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Have you checked the threads to see if you are watching them?

Never knew we can watch the threads

And most of the topics/threads I am "watching", I never clicked on them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well.... Still no response from any of the moderators...

*** EDIT *** LOL... Just realized John is a Moderator *** EDIT ***
Site administrator
0 likes
I will refer this thread to Gav.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
Well.... Still no response from any of the moderators...

*** EDIT *** LOL... Just realized John is a Moderator *** EDIT ***

Just joined last week. Common mistake; no worries.

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings

It seems to be getting worse too...

I love to participate in the Matching Photo and Hardcore Matching Photo threads and have now had to resign myself to checking manually because I am not getting timely emails or not getting them at all.

Any ideas? I haven't tried unwatching then watching them again because I still get sporadic notifications but can try that if needed.

Thanks,
Patrick

Hi Patrick
Everything seem's normal from our end. The last email that was sent to you from this topic was 2017-04-07 12:17:13.620 (UTC). Are they appearing in your promotions tab ( )?
Thanks
gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I'm getting them now and the problem might have resolved itself... Thanks....