Story moderation times

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Just to advise we're really busy at the moment. It's getting into holiday season, we're getting record numbers of submissions and Liz keeps posting pictures of her boobs. It's very distracting.

Anyway, a week to ten days is probably normal for now. If you're not wanting to wait, feel free to buy a gold membership, lol. Then you'll only wait a day, max.

#shamelessplug

https://www.lushstories.com/premium.aspx

Either way, remember the more proofing you do, the quicker we can get through it. Check the submission rules, use an online editor such as grammarly if you're not confident about your English, and always do a proof read to make sure the spacing etc has saved properly once you submit.

Cheers,

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Just to advise we're really busy at the moment. It's getting into holiday season, we're getting record numbers of submissions and Liz keeps posting pictures of her boobs. It's very distracting.

Anyway, a week to ten days is probably normal for now. If you're not wanting to wait, feel free to buy a gold membership, lol. Then you'll only wait a day, max.

#shamelessplug

Either way, remember the more proofing you do, the quicker we can get through it. Check the submission rules, use an online editor such as grammarly if you're not confident about your English, and always do a proof read to make sure the spacing etc has saved properly once you submit.

Cheers,

i'm sorry, were you saying something? busy looking at Liz's latest boob pix... dayum... *drools*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Here's the thing some members don't get... Lush has some of the best turn-around times for stories compared to "other" sites. That's the price you pay to have real human beings (except for Buz who's a sex cyborg from the future) read and verify these stories. Remember, holidays combined with story comps equal delays.

And damn you Liz for showing off your boobs.
0 likes
Hope Nic or someone is cracking the whip over you guys.9x47yAyR758M21Q3 However, I'm not going to have anything in the queue for a while, so no complaints here.

And Liz is sharing boob pix with you guys? Why do you even bother hanging out with the rest of us?
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Jen

#shamelessplug

Cheers,

Just to clarify though - I assume that all the wonderful mods will still make great efforts to quickly get comp entries done, so there's still plenty of time for non-gold members to put a final coat of paint (or other fluids ) on their entry, get it posted, get 10 votes and maybe win the whole thing?

But a tip might be: don't submit another story while your applying the final coat to your comp entry, or the mods might not be able to see the comp entry in the queue until your other story works its way through. I've...ahem, heard that some people might have done something like that once
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Why not share Liz's boob pics and distract authors from submitting new stories? #winwin

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by PhilU

Just to clarify though - I assume that all the wonderful mods will still make great efforts to quickly get comp entries done, so there's still plenty of time for non-gold members to put a final coat of paint (or other fluids ) on their entry, get it posted, get 10 votes and maybe win the whole thing?

But a tip might be: don't submit another story while your applying the final coat to your comp entry, or the mods might not be able to see the comp entry in the queue until your other story works its way through. I've...ahem, heard that some people might have done something like that once

We do make an effort to prioritize comp entries, for the very reasons you've mentioned. And yes, it is a good idea not to flood the queue with other stories if you're entering the comp, because only one story by any given author shows in the queue at a time, even if you have several waiting. The next one doesn't show up until we verify or return the one that's already showing.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Sorry, everyone. I'll put them away.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *weeps openly*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I think they were talking about my.... "Man" boobs like always But I don't mind sharing the spot with you Lady Elizabeth
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Candyman
0 likes
Keep in mind, while Liz does occasionally distract us... (smh). Uh, what? Stories? Oh yeah, stories.

PhilU brings up a good point. If you submit multiple stories at one time, we, the Story Mods, only see the one submitted first. Once we get done with it, then we see the next. Like looking at Liz's boobs. We only get to see what she shows us. Damn, between hers and Dani's...

There I go again. Anyway, another drawback of multiple submissions is the chance you could be submitting a multi-part story and we might pass through Chapter/Part 3 even though Chapters/Parts 1 & 2 were rejected. That would be confusing to your readers. They might wonder... hey, there's browncoffee's boobs. What was I talking about?

Oh yeah, one last, but very important item. Plagiarism. With the recent spate of stolen stories submitted, we are having to take some extra time and effort to make sure your submissions are oregano. Damn, Sprite's boobs showed up. I mean original. You can help us by showing us your boobs. Stop it KE.

Seriously, you can help us out by letting us know in the Moderator Note if you have published your story previously. Doesn't matter where, but let us know. Less chance of getting yourself in hot water.

Now, back to Liz, Dani, Sprite, Kee, Jen, Molly, Ruthie, Delphi, lilduchess, and the rest of the ladies boobs.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
So, everyone complains about too many Mod boobs when times are busy. But now, during the dog days of summer, when the queue is short and things are chill, not a boob in sight. Sigh. Can there be more Mod boobage when the queue allows? Seems to me there should be a correlation. Boobiness should be predictable, like train schedules, or Presidential tweets.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
So, everyone complains about too many Mod boobs when times are busy. But now, during the dog days of summer, when the queue is short and things are chill, not a boob in sight. Sigh. Can there be more Mod boobage when the queue allows? Seems to me there should be a correlation. Boobiness should be predictable, like train schedules, or Presidential tweets.

ask and ye shall receive.

0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Predictable? What? So things get stale and boring and everything is a forgone assumption? What kind of world are you trying to create?!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Predictable? What? So things get stale and boring and everything is a forgone assumption? What kind of world are you trying to create?!

He was just talking about mod boobs (moobs?)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I am trying to create a world where we are surrounded by the boobs of Mods!

You could run for President on the promise and probably win. Make America Boobful Again!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Well, please understand that I wouldn't do this for just anyone, but for you...

Ah hell, who am I kidding? I'll do it for anyone that asks nicely... or gives me a dollar.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog

Well, please understand that I wouldn't do this for just anyone, but for you...

Ah hell, who am I kidding? I'll do it for anyone that asks nicely... or gives me a dollar.

Do I now owe you a dollar?
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Do I now owe you a dollar?

Nah, you asked nicely. Plus, that's like the free teaser flash to get 'em hooked, so now the $$ should start rolling in. Retirement, here I come!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite's boob photo gave me the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.