ass play questions

last reply
3 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Basically I love anal. I did anal sex with my first girl friend before either of us had even did it vaginally. Don't get me wrong wrong I love all sex but I have a slight fetish with ass play. For the first time two weeks ago we were 69 and I decided to just go for it and I started eating out her ass and loved it. after a few seconds she told me to stop cause she thought it was weird. We talked about it and she let me continue. Couple nights ago we were wasted and I started to do it again and she told me she gets very turned on by it. We already decided we would try anal but the first time she ever did it she hated it. Any tips on how I can ease into this and she will end up liking it? any personal experience with from a girl who though she would hate it and did at first but eventually loved it? Would love some feed back!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Work your way up with fingers & smaller to medium size toys. I'd also recommend she penetrate you as well. Sharing this can make the experience easier for her, and enable you to communicate what feels the best. You may discover a strap on for her is a big enhancement for your sex life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started with my fingers, then went on to small toys and then bigger. As time went by I started to do it more and more and found it so stimulating. Now I do it often and get hard before I start knowing how amazing it will be. A real cock is best though. It has to be really hard and I must confess that I like it to be really big. I also love the cock to be taken out of my hole and put in my mouth, something I do with my toys all the time and of course, he has to finish off in your mouth. The more you do it the better it gets. For me, the feeling inside is like a woman's sensual sensation, it is awesome. If you do it a lot like I do you will know what I mean. Lucy Lou xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anal is all mine. Wife doesnt want it and I dont mind. But I do. Lots of it. I will submit to her and she can roger me all night long, every night.