Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you want your partner to do with your cum?

last reply
49 replies
7.2k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've seen it all, and experienced a lot too.

What's your favorite thing for your partner to do with the mess after you're finished?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilmsmandy

What's your favorite thing for your partner to do with the mess after you're finished?

Cum on guys............. I m curious........ Share ur thoughts.
Well in general...... I assume no one wants his precious thing get wasted. In my case there is usuallya demand from the men to eat it.
What could be urs?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilmsmandy

Cum on guys............. I m curious........ Share ur thoughts.
Well in general...... I assume no one wants his precious thing get wasted. In my case there is usuallya demand from the men to eat it.
What could be urs?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind tbh; most of the time I will cum in her pussy but I do love a good swallow sometimes!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a snowball, that is where he or she kisses me and feeds me back my own cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my name here gives my answer away, but after a blowjob, I love to be kissed.
If you like my profile or forum pictures, please take the time to check out my stories. I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

What a Girl Wants
From Shock to Awe...some
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by snowball
I think my name here gives my answer away, but after a blowjob, I love to be kissed.

Mind sharing some cum with me?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fingering her pussy and tasting the cummy fingers after I've busted my nut inside her is pretty hot.

Swallowing is obviously hot when I cum in her mouth, if she's not going to swallow though then at least spit it sensually onto her boobs and play with them, this will make spitting sexy instead of immediately rushing to the bathroom to spit the cum into the sink.
0 likes
Cum should never be wasted! If they're not going to swallow it, then snowball me and I will!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hrny4cok
Cum should never be wasted! If they're not going to swallow it, then snowball me and I will!!

Mmmmm........ Me too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It would depend on her, and what she preferred. Is it in her mouth, somewhere on her body or inside her somewhere? If she wants to do something with it, I'll comply or watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a preference but sharing is always nice.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've always wondered what it would be like to have my partner jerk me off so I could cum in my own mouth. Am I alone on that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SHARE it. if its me sucking ot out her pussy,licking off tits or tongue swapping it. Share it hell it was m,ine and I shared it with her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whatever they desire, but I have times when I just want to shoot my cum on them. My current does not swallow, and has always wanted me to cum insider her, but miss times when I would pull out and just stroke my cock as my cum shoots all over.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
put it deep inside me where it belongs...... down my sissy throat or into my boi pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Snowball me with it! I'll take it from your mouth or directly from your sweet kitty
Lurker
0 likes
Wipe it off me with her panties!
Lurker
0 likes
Pretend it’s the old west and find the nearest spittoon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kissing me with her mouth full of my cum..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She should either take a load in her mouth and share it with me or i'd lick her pussy after.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I want them to save it in bottles, collect it over time, dry it out, and use it to sculpt a taj mahal-like monument to our love making, attach coloured balloons to it, and let it float around the world bringing joy to millions.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
Give it to her super hot best friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Snowball is good let me taste it in a sticky kiss. Licking off my partners chin, fingers, clit, or cock is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, but my wife never did. Had a lover once who loved the taste of my cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She always swallows unless i leave it somewhere else ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has just discovered she likes to swallow my cum
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fertilise at least one of her eggs. Alternatively, hit the back of her throat with my cumshot and let it slither down into her stomach then kiss her and thank her for being a very good girl.