Clubbing

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you patronize sex clubs or swinger clubs? What features do you appreciate the most? Describe what you look for in a Club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Do you patronize sex clubs or swinger clubs? What features do you appreciate the most? Describe what you look for in a Club.

Two things come to mind immediately:
1. An invitation only club, so the managers can control who is there and who is not. We hate to see the same faces and bodies over and over. So Open Clubs are not visited more than once a year.

2. Some clubs have an entertaining area where one girl is selected and agrees to do anyone that wants her.
Plus agreeing to do what they want within agreed upon limits. She performs for all that wish to watch. Until she needs a break or says that is "That's it Folks" Yes I have been that girl a few times.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My place IS a sex club! lol Just has a very small membership.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Woo Hoo!

Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My place IS a sex club! lol Just has a very small membership.
I'm far too intelligent for those kind of things,
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been to a sex club or swinger event but they sound fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999

That's why it's dummies like me who get all the sex! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not for everyone. We are members of, and attend a Lifestyle Club in New Orleans often. Some weeks we go all 4 nights it is open. We love the atmosphere of the old New Orleans building. Lots of brick walls and we consider it a very upscale club. With reasonable prices. Just being in the club is a turn on. We like the variety of play areas. Most important is the club enforces the rule that "No Means No.". Which in 14 years we have only see a coupe times the club security has had to get involved.

There are a variety of public play areas, like the theater with 3 large sofas, rooms with sheer curtains, a voyeur room with a one way mirror where anyone in the club can watch the erotic action. It is where I play most of the time. There are nice large sofas in the halls and in open rooms that are used for public play. There is an orgy room not visible to any one not in the room. Only ones in the room are those participating in the orgy. Most of the time itis a few couples playing as a couple only but with another couple or two next to them. Being in the room doesn't not mean any one can join in. We have seem groups of 10 to 12 people all playing together.

There are several private rooms with lockable doors for privacy. Once a month there is a BDSM room set up with a room Master.

Most of the time Hubbie interviews, then selects single men he knows I would be interested in. Then he will bring them over and introduce me to him. After I give Hubbie our code that he is acceptable, Hubbie will offer me to him. I have very willingly been a shared wife for almost 38 years. I am also Hubbie's sub in a BDSM relationship for almost 38 years.

As a tourist town there are always new faces there.

When looking for a new club to attend while we are traveling we look for one that is very clean, allows on premises play, enforces their rules, which most clubs do, and a verity of different types of play areas. Most clubs will give members of other clubs a tour before they decide to stay. Some clubs will give a tour to non members of other clubs, but some will not. This is due to the some people just wanting to get a look of some action. Some clubs will give tours during the hour before they open.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999

With two degrees, one being an MBA, running my own very successful company, and a single and multi engine commercial pilot license with an instrument rating, I consider myself an intelligent person. Have loved my sex life which we consider "sport fucking."

I do agree with Bethany, because I know she is no "dummy" or even close to being one.

Brandie
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

That's why it's dummies like me who get all the sex! lol
Not all of it ;)
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα