Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Contest! No Prizes, but lots of fun!

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ok, first off, there are no prizes, not really.

secondly, this is a multi-parter

Part one - come up with the most over the top ridiculous or in bad taste or funny erotica title you can think of. you have a week. (keep it on this side of TOS please!)

part two - let me know if you want me to pick my favorite or if you want to do a public vote - either way, we'll pick one or maybe two or three if there's some really good ones out there.

part three - write a story using the title - no word limit, no particular section, no nothing only the story has to fit the title. post the link here. you'll have 2 weeks.

part four - we'll pick our favorites. like i said, no prizes really. just thought it would be fun. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ps - flash fiction pieces will be accepted, since i know that, for SOME of us, 2 weeks is a short amount of time. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
also, as far as the title part goes, multiple submissions are welcome if you have more than one that's GOOD. please don't just post crap, or i'll have Cleo el Gato pay you a visit.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Part one - come up with the most over the top ridiculous or in bad taste or funny erotica title you can think of. you have a week. (keep it on this side of TOS please!)

part two - let me know if you want me to pick my favorite or if you want to do a public vote - either way, we'll pick one or maybe two or three if there's some really good ones out there.

part three - write a story using the title - no word limit, no particular section, no nothing only the story has to fit the title. post the link here. you'll have 2 weeks.

part four - we'll pick our favorites. like i said, no prizes really. just thought it would be fun. smile

I don't think anything will ever be able to top "Fucking the Wrong Sister in the Wrong Hole." That was one of those, 'damn I wish I'd thought of that myself' situations. But I'll see what I can do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

"Are you going to eat that?"

"Locker Room Lolita" (her age is TOS-safe)
Troublemaker
0 likes
How about "Chasing My Tail: My Life As Sprite's Dog" ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Titles... The Naughty Dirty Dreams Of A Dirty Naughty Girl...Right Under Her Nose And On The Tip Of Her Tongue...Short Skirted Murder Mystery...The Incredible Shrinking Perv...Of Sex And Cheesecake...The Perverted Pantie Thief...The Two Of Us And The Two Of Them...69 To Five...Slippery Slopes...Film At 11, Sex At Midnight
Lurker
0 likes
I can come up with a title but no story right now so I'll have to pass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

For More Than A Nightcap
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

For More Than A Nightcap
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Where, I say, where in the name of both Strunk & White are the official Lush contest entry forms?

Pending release and distribution of official entry forms...
I have an official entry albeit without and official form.

TESTED AND FOUND WANTON

Your favorite Right Rev barkeep participant, though sans entry form,

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Here's a title - whether I get the story written or not remains to be seen:

Cloister Fuck: Monk-y Business at the Old Monastery
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yeah, well, it was an idea... please feel free to write stories using your title. thinking this one went over like a steel kite...