Almost Famous

last reply
49 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
11 likes
God Empress of Lush
1 like
I've got two stories which are edging towards being officially "Famous": "Losing My Virginity" and "Taking Penny Home":

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/losing-my-virginity-7.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/taking-penny-home.aspx

So which one is going to get there first? My Virginity is currently ahead, but could Penny come up and steal it at the finish?

It's up to you!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like
It's still my Virginity in the lead (29,652), with Penny a little behind on 29,234.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like
Hmm, I think My Virginity should pull it off. Only just over 200 to go, while Penny still needs 550. It'll be close though.

God Empress of Lush
1 like
Read - and commented. ❤❤❤?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Read - and commented. ❤❤❤?

Thank you so much, honey
God Empress of Lush
1 like
Well, as expected My Virginity just got there first - 30,002 as of now. But Penny was catching up, and is only 150 away. Good for you, girl!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
So which is likely to be my next Famous Story, once Penny has crossed the line?

At the moment it looks like "Alfresco Orgy", a filthy romp with loads of crazy sex and stuff. Currently with 27,472 views.

One of those lovely editor people made it an RR - thanks Ruthie - so at least one person liked it haha.

Here it is if you want to take a peek...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/alfresco-orgy.aspx

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Just went to all three of them. Good girl.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
Just went to all three of them. Good girl.

Thank you, kind sir!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations Penny, she's now a famous story too. ?

God Empress of Lush
1 like
Moving off-topic slightly, my old story "Schoolgirl Dares With Sarah" is now my second Legendary story! 100,043 hits!

Moving it into the new "Teen" category seems to have given it a bit of a boost. It's a cheeky little tale of exhibitionism and flashing. If that's your thing, you might enjoy it.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
"Alfresco Orgy" seems to have gone very quiet recently. Still not yet at 29,000, though not far off. Surely you lovely people can help it reach the magic 30k?

Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
We're nearly there, folks. "Alfresco Orgy" is only 400 away from being officially Famous. Please give it a final kick over the line. After all, what's not to like about a riot of sex in the open air?

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Well, "Alfresco Orgy" finally made it - now on 30,182, so comfortably "Famous".

So which looks like being next? I thought I didn't have anything especially close, but now that I've looked, the non-incest version of "My Sex-Packed Holiday Chapter 7 - A Cider and a Quick Fuck" is on 29,299, so not far off at all really.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/my-sexpacked-holiday-part-7-a-cider.aspx

Why not give it a read? It's a straightforward chapter of good simple male/female fucking, with no kinkiness at all. I do write them occasionally!

Thanks everyone for your continuing support

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Time for a little update: this story is now on 29,722. Just a few more reads, and it'll be famous...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/my-sexpacked-holiday-part-7-a-cider.aspx

NB Not to be confused with the "original" version that I recently reposted. This one's just good dirty straight sex.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Almost without me realising, my "Cider and Sex" story has passed 30,000 reads, making it my 22nd "Famous Story". Hurray!

So which will be next?

It looks like "Kevin's Wife is a Dirty Slut" is the one. Currently on 28,837, a few more months should do it. It's one of my favourites: funny and dirty, and with a wicked twist at the end.

Read it here - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cuckold/kevins-wife-is-a-dirty-slut.aspx

I do have a sequel to this one written and ready to go online. But there are a couple more ahead of it in the queue.

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
If you have a sequel ready to hit soon, that will probably increase the views accumulation significantly.

You could always post the views just before you post the sequel, and then again a week or so later to see how much the original accelerates. You already have a datapoint here for the now -> sequel release.

That's the stat geek in me, looking for more data to feed into my calculations smile

Oh, and views +1
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Well, the sequel to "Kevin's Wife" went online late on Wednesday, and sure enough (as predicted by RejectReality) that gave the original story just enough extra publicity to push it over the 30,000 mark. It was on around 29,750, and is now (only a day later) on 30,256, so that's an extra 500 hits in 48 hours.

But the weird thing is, at more or less the same time another story came sneaking along from behind and suddenly hit 30,000 as well. That story was "Executive Toy", a naughty tale of girl/girl office sex.

Have a look here if you like the sound of it. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/executive-toy.aspx

So anyway, one of these was my 23rd "Famous Story" and the other was my 24th.

I now need to see if I can guess which will be number 25...

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
You never know what's going to cause something to surge. "Taste of Sherry" came out of nowhere to pass the two in my sig ( which have also been advertised on Twitter, etc. ) in the last two months. It's only around 50 views away now. Then there are stories like "Her Own Skin" and "Like Riding a Bike" that blasted past the barrier in only months after publication.

Even with reluctant Milfs as my big draw, I'm always surprised by those lightning leaps.

Congrats on your Famous counter ticking up two more notches
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Okay, so I've had a look and I've got a few more stories with over 25,000 views, but the next one that is closest to the magic 30,000 is "Annie and the School-Teachers", which you can find here:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/-annie-and-the-schoolteachers-.aspx

It's on 27,553, so still has a way to go, but hopefully will get there eventually.

It's one of my earliest stories, posted when I'd been on Lush for five months or so, although it was based on an even earlier one that I'd written for my own pleasure. It's not as polished as some of my later stories, but it's nicely voyeuristic.

It's also the first story that I wrote with a sequel already in mind. That one is called (predictably enough) Annie And The School-Teachers Part 2. I think the sequel is better, with a bit more of a story to it, though it's only had just over 14,000 reads, so has a long way to go to catch the first one. But if you read one, you might as well read it too.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/-annie-and-the-schoolteachers-part-2-.aspx

Sadly, both stories are just products of my filthy imagination, though there was a similar out-of-bounds room at my school where I used to go to fuck my boyfriend, and that's what I was thinking of when I wrote these stories.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Okay, so I've had a look and I've got a few more stories with over 25,000 views, but the next one that is closest to the magic 30,000 is "Annie and the School-Teachers", which you can find here:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/-annie-and-the-schoolteachers-.aspx

It's on 27,553, so still has a way to go, but hopefully will get there eventually.

It's one of my earliest stories, posted when I'd been on Lush for five months or so, although it was based on an even earlier one that I'd written for my own pleasure. It's not as polished as some of my later stories, but it's nicely voyeuristic.

It's also the first story that I wrote with a sequel already in mind. That one is called (predictably enough) Annie And The School-Teachers Part 2. I think the sequel is better, with a bit more of a story to it, though it's only had just over 14,000 reads, so has a long way to go to catch the first one. But if you read one, you might as well read it too.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/-annie-and-the-schoolteachers-part-2-.aspx

Sadly, both stories are just products of my filthy imagination, though there was a similar out-of-bounds room at my school where I used to go to fuck my boyfriend, and that's what I was thinking of when I wrote these stories.

My schoolteacher story is now on around 29,300, so edging its way towards official famous status.

Why not give it a read and help it on its way?

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's so long since I looked at this thread that the schoolteacher story became "famous story 25" without me noticing. Thanks to everyone who read it and helped it over the line.

So which could be be the next one? Probably "Sally and Me"", the third of my "Sex-packed holiday" series. It's on 29,011, so should make it before this lockdown finishes... ?

If you like skinny-dipping and lesbian sex (and who doesn't?) it could just hit the spot.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-my-sexpacked-holiday-part-3-sally.aspx

Please give it a read ?

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Well, it's October and we're still in partial lockdown and "Sally And Me" is now on 29,722 views, so still not quite famous, but getting there.

Another story which is creeping up is "Moving Bisexually", a kinky little tale about a guy who discovers that being bi can be a lot of fun. It's on 29,193 views and well worth a read.

Honestly, it amazes me these old stories ever get read at all. Buried deep in my archive of writings, you'd have to be pretty keen to seek them out lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Honestly, it amazes me these old stories ever get read at all. Buried deep in my archive of writings, you'd have to be pretty keen to seek them out lol.

It's because we like your arse, Annie...
xxx Grusha

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Well, it's October and we're still in partial lockdown and "Sally And Me" is now on 29,722 views, so still not quite famous, but getting there.

Another story which is creeping up is "Moving Bisexually", a kinky little tale about a guy who discovers that being bi can be a lot of fun. It's on 29,193 views and well worth a read.

"Sally and Me" is now on 29,995!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's already "Famous" - but could it soon be "Legendary" too?

"Two Teen Lesbian Virgins and a Vibrator" is currently on 99,782 views, so surely the magic 100,000 can't be too far off?

And with a title like that, how could you possibly resist?

A saucy tale of teenage* lust is only a click away...

*16+

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
It's already "Famous" - but could it soon be "Legendary" too?

"Two Teen Lesbian Virgins and a Vibrator" is currently on 99,782 views, so surely the magic 100,000 can't be too far off?

And with a title like that, how could you possibly resist?

A saucy tale of teenage* lust is only a click away...

*16+

Those saucy lesbians are now on 99,909.

How soon can we make it all nines?

And then a 1 and five 0s?