Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Know any wives that got pregnant trying swinging once?

last reply
13 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband wants to try swinging...I'm nervous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are swingers and safe sex is generally practised. Make sure you always use a condom and you should be on the pill or another kind of contraception yourself. I have not heard of it happening but my friends and I are in an older age bracket where pregnancy isn't an issue.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are swingers and safe sex is generally practised. Make sure you always use a condom and you should be on the pill or another kind of contraception yourself. I have not heard of it happening but my friends and I are in an older age bracket where pregnancy isn't an issue.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When David and I were swinging, all the girls were on bc, so I never heard of anything like that happening, but we were only swinging for two and a half years. I've had a couple of scares with FWBs, but nothing more than late periods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, just use normal birth control and a rubber to be doubly sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM
My husband wants to try swinging...I'm nervous

All the BC control - yep . . .

and get tested / require the other guys be tested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The swingers group I used for a while insisted on all guys using condoms - this made it far more pleasurable for the guys who followed. I certainly didn't mind and I always permitted the last one of the night - usually the guy I enjoyed most - to finish me off bareback.
Any girl who uses swingers and is not on BC is playing with fire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even once?

LOL
Marx Sister
0 likes
Just use adequate birth control, and you should most likely be fine. I use numerous types of birth control with all of my partners. That said, if you are uncomfortable with the notion, you should think a little harder about why that is, and if you are really excited about this idea.

I have been poly for some time - which, yes, is very different from swinging - and I have come to the conclusion that statistically speaking, as long as you're careful, there is very little risk of pregnancy. STI transmission is much more likely, though still very rare if you're using barrier protection (correctly). As for your interest in sex outside your marriage, that's a key component to everybody's enjoyment. I hope this helps some.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are you doing about birth control now Lisa? There are quite a number of solutions to this issue. I know I first suggested condoms, but that certainly isn't your only option. For example there are plenty of guys who are vasectomy safe... There's the morning after pill...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You should try it, It's only kinky the first time. If you find the right guy or couple it can be a lot of fun as long as it's just sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as you use a condom it should be fine.
As a matter of fact, unless you have written evidence that they are clean (you can get these from a doctor) always use a fucking condom when swinging.