Toys?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you own any? What's your favourite one?

Also, I have a male friend who's trying to orgasm by only stimulating his prostate but can't seem to reach it with the toy he currently has. Any recommendations?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Your prostate shouldn’t be very hard to reach. Get him a map.

I have a few toys. They’re all good in their own way.
Lurker
0 likes
We have a few toys, mostly vibrators and dildos. Our favorite is a big one: 9 inches long and 2 inches thick, with realistic feel and a variable speed vibrator. We don't use toys all the time, but I always have one or two handy.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I must have well over 30 toys/accessories at the moment, some which I use exclusively with my girlfriend, some which I only use when I'm masturbating alone during the week (ie. Fleshlights and other fucking-sleeves). To give you an idea, I had to pack 3 rather large boxes full of toys when I moved out a short while ago (which I carefully identified with a big X, haha), and that's obviously not including the numerous toys that my girlfriend also keeps at her own place. Frankly, at this point it would be much simpler to enumerate what we don't actually have.

I still can't orgasm from my prostate and anal-play is only an occasional thing for me (not every man can orgasm from his prostate, just so you know), but my favorite vibrator which I currently use specifically for that is called the Coco Licious Slender Tulip (by CalExotics). Technically it's intended as a regular vaginal vibrator, but I bought it for prostate-stimulation myself and I find it much more reliable than some other curved toys I've tried:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Your prostate shouldn’t be very hard to reach. Get him a map.

I have a few toys. They’re all good in their own way.

Not my prostate. His.

Thank you for elaborating XD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bob1919
We have a few toys, mostly vibrators and dildos. Our favorite is a big one: 9 inches long and 2 inches thick, with realistic feel and a variable speed vibrator. We don't use toys all the time, but I always have one or two handy.

Thank you for input (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I must have well over 30 toys/accessories at the moment, some which I use exclusively with my girlfriend, some which I only use when I'm masturbating alone during the week (ie. Fleshlights and other fucking-sleeves). To give you an idea, I had to pack 3 rather large boxes full of toys when I moved out a short while ago (which I carefully identified with a big X, haha), and that's obviously not including the numerous toys that my girlfriend also keeps at her own place. Frankly, at this point it would be much simpler to enumerate what we don't actually have.

I still can't orgasm from my prostate and anal-play is only an occasional thing for me (not every man can orgasm from his prostate, just so you know), but my favorite vibrator which I currently use specifically for that is called the Coco Licious Slender Tulip (by CalExotics). Technically it's intended as a regular vaginal vibrator, but I bought it for prostate-stimulation myself and I find it much more reliable than some other curved toys I've tried:

Wow. That's very impressive.

My friend is quite adamant on wanting to orgasm from his prostate...He's done it before once, toy-less, so he keeps striving for it.
Thank you for sharing, I'll let him know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many toys all shapes and sizes, my fav is a ur3 i think it's called piper's cock. If your friend can get his hands on a fucking machine, i think he will find sucess
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by lejeuparfait
Not my prostate. His.

Thank you for elaborating XD

I meant the figurative “you”.
Lurker
0 likes
We've had and still have dozens of toys. We've worn and broke several, lost a few here and there. She won't leave home without her vibe, a dildo, and a butt plug. I always seem to have a few cock rings handy.