Food of the gods?

last reply
32 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OMG I saw the doughnut burgers on Paula Deen. You use Krispy Kreae glazed instead of a hamburger bun!! LOL
Seeker
0 likes
*shivers*
Lurker
0 likes
It all makes me feel ill, just looking at those pictures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed
Lurker
0 likes
*gags*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed

I know. Me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate to admit this, but I have eaten 24 original glazed doughnuts at one time. I couldn’t stop, and I was humming while I did it… Oohh the shame!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You sir, win the internets.
Lurker
0 likes
Who is passing out the barf bags??
Lurker
0 likes
You could put on weight just looking at those pictures
Forum Whore
0 likes
oooooh bacon pie!! lol Bacon wrapped bacon...yummy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of it makes me wanna PUKE!!!!!!! What a way to defile a donut and a cheeseburger which separately are yummy together GROSS!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Bet you can't eat ONE"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I could eat one...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
"Bet you can't eat ONE"

Wanna bet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright Bike, If I ever have the opportunity I'll bite… I had some kibbee nayee (raw lamb) the other day and liked it.
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Now all we need is something with Spam.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
omg i was at the big e last weekend and i walked past this thing that smelt like hamburgers. i walked up to the stand and it was a hamburger but instead of a bun it was deep fried donuts. i ran down the street and threw up infront of a homeless man playing guitar. gross muich!!
Lurker
0 likes
I can imagine that would smell awful.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG!! I wanna take a big bite out of that hambuger!! I'm going to have to say my goodbyes though, because after eating that, I'm sure I'll be gone for sure!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexynsweet09
OMG!! I wanna take a big bite out of that hambuger!! I'm going to have to say my goodbyes though, because after eating that, I'm sure I'll be gone for sure!

I'd try it. I always said and so far have lived by the old saying try anything and everything once.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by sexynsweet09

I'd try it. I always said and so far have lived by the old saying try anything and everything once.

I hear ya!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by elenai1230
omg i was at the big e last weekend and i walked past this thing that smelt like hamburgers. i walked up to the stand and it was a hamburger but instead of a bun it was deep fried donuts. i ran down the street and threw up infront of a homeless man playing guitar. gross muich!!

...That poor guy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my blood pressure just soared looking at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did anyone else google the recipe to bacon pie after seeing that picture?

Cause I know I sure as hell did.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Did anyone else google the recipe to bacon pie after seeing that picture?

Cause I know I sure as hell did.

lol not gonna lie, I was tempted to, Chris.ghLy9QRmghttTQui
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd try it, just to see what it's like. I certainly couldn't make a habit of it though. I can hear my cardiologist cursing me already. Besides, I've eaten just about anything that didn't eat me first, and a few things that would have, given the chance.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! NOW i' M hUNGRyy!!