Spit or swallow?

last reply
367 replies
56.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We might as well get it out in the open and over with.
Gals, do you spit or swallow?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Can you say........GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!! Im sure you understand.....LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Chuckles. Somehow, I knew My friends would start answering this topic. Now answer the question, Pixie.
Matriarch
0 likes
Depends on a number of factors, how long I've known them, how trustworthy, how much pineapple juice he's drank etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pineapple juice Lushx??? You know something I don't know??

But to answer Rocco ---I would do whatever he would do in the same circumstances !!!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I DID answer the question Rocco!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
It is said that a man that drinks, eats or otherwise ingests certain tart fruits will have sweeter semen.

Long time ago I had a girlfriend that had me 'test' that theory and she claimed it did make a difference.

Pineapples, Lemons, Limes, and perhaps oranges, grapefruit and other similar fruits.
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard both sides of the story: some women claiming it makes a difference, while a sex doctor said it didn't.
Susan, I'm straight, so the point is mute. Nice dodge of the question, too. Just kidding.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess I never knew not to swallow. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I either swallowed or it went all over.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Gfire
I guess I never knew not to swallow. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I either swallowed or it went all over.

Welcome to the forums Gfire.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gfire

Ah, a gem! Every man should have a Gfire of a woman. And who would want it to go all over? I was never one of those facial-kind of guys. Such a waste!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Gfire

I know what you mean Gfire.....I never really wanted a mess so swallowing seemed the logical thing to do at that time......

I'm a lady so my mother taught me never to spit....hahaha....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

That depends if it smooth or chunky

!
SMOOTH!

CHUNKY!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by bshaddow
Quote by roccotool

That depends if it smooth or chunky

!
SMOOTH!

CHUNKY!

true. and very graphic.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Definitely swallow! It's not that I mind the mess (sometimes it's fun to make a mess). It's that I am a very oral person...and I like it. It's like the prize...like actually getting to the center of the tootsie pop...

And now that I mentioned tootsie pops, I will save you all the trouble of asking the age-old question..."How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, over 50,000 children have written in since the launching of the commercial in 1970, claiming they know how many licks it takes. Their responses have ranged from 100 to 5,800.

Three independent research studies have been carried out to determine the answer. Engineering students at Purdue University devised a "licking machine" that showed an average of 364 licks are needed to get to the center. Using 20 human volunteers, the figure was 252. A doctoral student at the University of Michigan created another licking machine and came up with an average of 411 licks.

A licking machine hmmmm?? wonder if it spits or swallows?

~~Tech

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

My latest micro:

Sating Our Lust

An oldie, but goodie:

Dr. Katherine Made Me Hard Again

Lurker
0 likes
wonder if I could test drive it? uh, you know to just make sure it's working right and all. uh, so the figures are accurate and... nvmd
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
wonder if I could test drive it? uh, you know to just make sure it's working right and all. uh, so the figures are accurate and... nvmd

yeah and uh, I could give like uh...second opinion if need be....uh, you know for the sake of accurate figures and all......
Lurker
0 likes
oh yea! 2 opinions are always better than one. Right Zafia? Uh and we could ask Tech along to make sure we're doing it right. um, and stuff.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
oh yea! @ opinions are always better than one. Right Zafia? Uh and we could ask Tech along to make sure we're doing it right. um, and stuff.

I always tell kids that they need THREE sources when doing research to make sure their info is accurate....so uh yeah...we 3 should DEFINITELY go together!!!

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

My latest micro:

Sating Our Lust

An oldie, but goodie:

Dr. Katherine Made Me Hard Again

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
oh yea! @ opinions are always better than one. Right Zafia? Uh and we could ask Tech along to make sure we're doing it right. um, and stuff.

Right.....um, and stuff........better to be safe then sorry I always say.....:
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by chefkathleen

I always tell kids that they need THREE sources when doing research to make sure their info is accurate....so uh yeah...we 3 should DEFINITELY go together!!!

Yes, uh, accuracy is VERY important..............

OK....... I'll drive.......
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO! Gawd we'd all have fun together. Even non sexual!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LMAO! Gawd we'd all have fun together. Even non sexual!

hell yeah......lol
Lurker
0 likes
Ghost, get a cam ready! Hurry up!
Lush Legend
0 likes
That's right no boys allowed.....you guys just go off to the Pub....and talk amongst yourselves......

We got important "research" to do......
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, what she said. It's all in the name of science, right girls?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
yeah, what she said. It's all in the name of science, right girls?

For the good of Science ladies......