last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Gav

You are awesome...I love the little text message function you have added to people's profile pages...It is great I have officially got my first text stalker LOL...
Lurker
0 likes
I just got one from Oneline!

I kind of panicked and went to click it and clicked something else and now its gone! What do i do, what is it?
Lurker
0 likes
I am going to web stalk you guys so bad!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I just got one from Oneline!

I kind of panicked and went to click it and clicked something else and now its gone! What do i do, what is it?

Its like an instant messaging system, like sms/texting

Go to the persons profile, look under send pm/add friend box, its right there, you should find it.
Lurker
0 likes
Is that all? Kind of like, umm.. start a convo then!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
lmao i like them too at times
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Code Monkey
0 likes
I'm actually quite impressed you managed to find it, I snuck it in last night.

For those times you just cant be assed writing a PM, send an Online Message instead.

We need more black boxes!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Gav. Yet another great invention from the head of Lush Labs®.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Thanks Gav. Yet another great invention from the head of Lush Labs®.

You know what's coming don't you?

Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea Nicola, we are all going to stalk you now! I think you need a picture with more dogs, that one doesn't do your followers justice...
Lurker
0 likes
You know what's coming don't you?

Yup. I knew it! And it only took minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are brilliant!!!! You are working then suddenly WHAMO! Someone is makes your smile!!! Neat!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Seeker
0 likes
Hey, that little box IS a lot of fun!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I know NOTHING about the little box in question.Nphq82pujX6wptKO
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok so I now know what this box is. Might I make a suggestion?

It would be WAY easier if there was a "reply" option. And some way for the message to stay on your screen if you were to go to another page. If you jump from page to page it dissapears.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Seeker
0 likes
And it only took 5 minutes. You are a fast learner, Pixie. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Ok so I now know what this box is. Might I make a suggestion?

It would be WAY easier if there was a "reply" option. And some way for the message to stay on your screen if you were to go to another page. If you jump from page to page it dissapears.

I was thinking that too. LOL great minds think alike!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Gav! Would it be possible to add that "little black box" to the drop-down on the "Friends" list? That way people wouldn't have to go to a person's profile to start a little conversation.