Sexually too demanding

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was talking to one of my male friends last night and he mentioned a problem he was having with his girlfriend. He complained that she was literally too demanding when they had sex. She likes to spend hours on foreplay and likes him to 'make love' to her for quite a while. He said that its not that he minded giving her the attention, it's just that he works a full day job while she is basically a full time student busy with her last year in her English degree meaning she gets to sleep late seeing as she rarely has morning classes while he has to be at work by 8.

My advise to him was basically to tell her he couldn't keep up, he needed sleep but love sex with her, and ask her if they could keep the all-nighters for either weekends or more special occasions.

Have any off the men on lush had the same problem? If so, do you have any better advice?

It's the first time I've heard a guy complaining about the actuall amount of time he spent having sex. But I do tend to agree that spending the whole night every night is a bit ludicrous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had that problem but then again never had a woman wanting to have sex all night long 7 days a week.
I'd talk to her about it and recommend getting some toys. It happens frequently that one of the two partners wants some more sex than s/he is getting so getting that satisfaction through solo play is often a nice way to settle it.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When I was 26, I met a lady a few years older than I, who was literally...a sexual nymphomaniac.

At first, I thought I had struck the mother lode. Gradually, over the course of the next ten or so days, I found myself withdrawing from her. She was flat wearing me down. Five, six, seven times a day/night...heh, it's okay at first...but geezus keriste...I need to sleep more than three or four hours consecutively in a night. I also couldn't keep myself hydrated well enough.

On day eleven or twelve, I bumped into a young guy who's older brother I knew much better. Terry had just turned 21 years old and we were having a conversation while shooting some pool on a lazy Saturday afternoon (I was purposely dodging Annette that day), when I struck upon the idea of introducing Terry to Annette.

A strapping 6'5" 225 pound construction worker, I knew that Terry fancied himself as quite the ladies man, so I casually mentioned that I'd recently met this petite size 2 - brunette hottie - and she was flat wearing me out.

He of course laughed and mentioned that he'd love to 'help me out'..."Hell, Terry...Let's drive on over to her house, I'll introduce you this afternoon. Follow me, man...I'm serious as a train-wreck!"

Annette was home, she answered the door wearing a skimpy 2-piece bikini and immediately began eyeballing Terry, licking her lips and making it very obvious that she was horny...and of course she was more than interested in my proposition. She reached out her small left hand, grabbing Terry and led him back inside her front door (without even paying me attention long enough to say "Bye") The look on Terry's face was as if he was experiencing all his 21 birthdays at once.

I bumped into him at the same pool hall about two weeks later.

"Hey, Terry...How's things with you and Annette?"

"You weren't shitting me, were you? I had to pawn her off on Alan Johnston...that woman almost killed me out after a week."

I laughed and thirty minutes later, Al came shuffling into the pool hall looking like he'd just been run over by a road grader.

"Hey Al, how come you're not over at Annette's place?" Terry called out across the other five pool tables, towards our friend.

"Fuck you guys!"

That chick was just simply too damned much.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
My impression...it's not the sex...it's the foreplay. Yes, foreplay is awsome...but sometimes you just need to have sex. Seems that she wants the attention she may be thinking of and building up inside her till he comes home and all he wants is a beer, a slice of pizza, and a quickie. Then, sleep with a smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah yes, I remember having that problem once or twice (sigh).

Guy comments above are spot on, it does literally become too physically demanding - especially after work. I aslo agree that ordinarily it is a dream come true for a guy to find a woman who wants more than your average babe, and we are therefore, truly cautious about scaring off such a rare find.

I was/am lucky in that on the two occasions this has happened to me I was able to determine which 'buttons' to press on the dear ladies and was therefore able to induce their orgasm fairly quickly. Even though I had the usual speeches about more foreplay and taking more time to make love, the bottom line was she was just trying to make the build-up to orgasm (which can be soooo sweet) last, however, the orgasm was, in my case, what she (or her body) really wanted. Just tell your friend that he needs to take charge of the sex, give her an orgasm (or two) and enjoy it while it lasts - and trust me, it won't last forever (sigh).

Does it get tedious or boring? Absoluely if it goes on for too long, so think of ways to spice it up to keep 'both' male heads engaged.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Forum Whore
0 likes
This thread makes me sad because although I'm no size 2 woman, with the way I'm going, I could damn well wear out any partners.......lol
Lurker
0 likes
If there is a sexual imbalance within a relationship it doesn't bode well for that relationship in the long run. One partner feels put on, the other feels denied. People have different appetites. What is too little for one may be too much for the other.

If he was my friend and he wanted an honest opinion I would tell him to think long and hard about the relationship. "Her needs" have to be accounted for as well as his. I would point out that when you start bargaining for sex within a relationship you can only go so far before resentment and anger rear their ugly heads. JMHO
Lurker
0 likes
Just a quick thought for him. He can use the love of foreplay to have her play with herself, within foreplay, tie her up and have some fun by kissing on her, doing some double toy fun and then holding her and making her wait until the next day.

Then continue her enjoyment by giving her different types of attention like making her dress sexy and showing off abit while you take her out.

It sounds like you have had a conversation with her that addresses her needs. The two of you should write the desire down and put them in a jar that one of you can have happen on the weekend. She can focus on that and then play with her during the week.

Keeping the foreplay going can be some of the fun that can have your lady wanting more, but allowing you spank her when she needs to be good.

Good luck

Ray
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I was talking to one of my male friends last night and he mentioned a problem he was having with his girlfriend. He complained that she was literally too demanding when they had sex. She likes to spend hours on foreplay and likes him to 'make love' to her for quite a while. He said that its not that he minded giving her the attention, it's just that he works a full day job while she is basically a full time student busy with her last year in her English degree meaning she gets to sleep late seeing as she rarely has morning classes while he has to be at work by 8.

My advise to him was basically to tell her he couldn't keep up, he needed sleep but love sex with her, and ask her if they could keep the all-nighters for either weekends or more special occasions.

Have any off the men on lush had the same problem? If so, do you have any better advice?

It's the first time I've heard a guy complaining about the actuall amount of time he spent having sex. But I do tend to agree that spending the whole night every night is a bit ludicrous.

I had the same problem with my ex-wife. I use to joke that it took more than 1 guy to satisfy her. I didn't know until after the divorce that it took 5 of use. she considered anything shorter than 2 hours a quickie.
Chuckanator
0 likes
All people have varying sex drives. My wife has always had a higher one than me. Mind you, I'm never a wham-bam-thank-you-mam. She just needs more than I do. Answer for me was the blue pill. However, I discovered that fore play consisted of more than rubbing her tit or a good licking. It meant conversation, actual communication, which means listening.

Ok I'm not that brilliant. I got those pearls of wisdom from couples therapy. But it works. Plus, I bought her a box full of sex toys from Amazon. It doesn't bother me in the least that I can be replaced by rechargeable Freddy.
0 likes
I used to be the one with the higher sex drive and, while I wasn't in that league, I likely drove Mrs. Seeker a bit nuts at times during the early years of our relationship since she has never really had that strong a sex drive. Nowadays, my sex drive has declined (low testosterone) and that plus our rather different sleep schedules have made sex pretty rare. Maybe once our son moves out (could be as early as a year from now) so we can have more daytime fun things will pick up again. That's what I keep telling myself, anyhow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one time did I ever think sex was a bit too demanding. That was when my wife was pregnant last year. OMG! She was a nymphomaniac. I had SDS (sore dick syndrome) for a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone should seek professional help, I'm sure there are doctors that can cure (or attenuate) your male friend's problems smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Had a gal in high school seemed to want to fuck all the time. Spent a Fri-Sun with her in a hotel a few times as adults. It litterally takes 3 - 4 hours in her hole to chill her. And you better be ready on the wake up, if she lets you wake on your own!