Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls: How long have you gone without an orgasm?

last reply
37 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty self explanatory, huh?

I recently answered one similar to this, and i was wondering about how long you go from one orgasm to the next.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends.

I can sometimes go for about a week without feeling horny at all and sometimes need to masturbate every day.. so I'd say about a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a month? But that was because I was travelling in a group and there weren't too many opportunities available to me. Believe me, I tried!
Lurker
0 likes
wow you really rescued this thread
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather not go without orgasms at all ... but on a few occasions I've managed for between 2 and 3 weeks. By then I was getting stressed and cranky - and masturbation doesn't do the real biz for me but it's a fairly good safety valve.
Lurker
0 likes
I went two weeks once, but I was in the hospital and heavily sedated. Being sedated is really the only way I could stand going more than a day without cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longest ever? Or recently?

Longest ever was probably a few months when I was married.

Longest recently(like in last 10 yrs) has been a couple days at most. Why deprive myself of something wonderful!!
Lurker
0 likes
After my hubby died I went a yr . Now it is a day at the most
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay for thread rescuing. I didn't even notice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally I don't wait any longer than a week.
Lurker
0 likes
For 8 months after I had my first child, I didn't want to do anything, severe PND
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have actually never had an orgasm before. so uh... 7-8 years without an orgasm since i became sexually active?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar_babyy
i have actually never had an orgasm before. so uh... 7-8 years without an orgasm since i became sexually active?

Damn girl...you need to get one!
Lurker
0 likes
I think 2 weeks, but they were very hectic. It was horrible. Want some hormone casserole? Anyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my longest was a month or so. When I was working away from home in a co-share dorm thing
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by lisad83

Damn girl...you need to get one!

lol im not sure how..sometimes i feel i may be broken and not able to have one. im kind of scared as well i dont know why.. i tend to stop my partner when the feeling gets to intense its like my mind wont let me get past that point.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar_babyy

lol im not sure how..sometimes i feel i may be broken and not able to have one. im kind of scared as well i dont know why.. i tend to stop my partner when the feeling gets to intense its like my mind wont let me get past that point.

Sweetie, you just have to try and let it go. If I could help you I would. But be careful. Orgasms are addictive. I can never stop at just one.
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest 1 year lol
Lurker
0 likes
8 hours.
Lurker
0 likes
7days 13hours 16minutes 23sec ... self induced.. got fed up waiting
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hell, if I'd known I'd was going to be asked this question, I'd have kept a diary.

Since I started masturbating and fucking on a regular basis, it can't be more than a few days - probably because I was ill lol!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I havent experienced one.. So.... :-(
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sexylittleb01
I havent experienced one.. So.... :-(

I know how you feel lol.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
In reference to the girls who've never orgasmed, I feel your pain. It took a relationship with a spectacular man for me to get over my inability to cum.

Anyway ... the longest I've gone was 21 months. Damn near two years.

But now ... I have a toy, and diddle myself when I've got privacy LOL.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is at yeast once a day even if it has to be self induced. Now that is not true there are days I am not horny or interested or something. Once a day or more make me a happy camper.

Much better if your partner gives you a beautiful orgasm, but masturbation will do for a limited time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this is for the girls, but the longest I've gone since my first real orgasm has been about 2 weeks. That is rare though. A day or two is typical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a man last November. I have a lesbian friend who helps me.