Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Stimulate a Woman's Body Verbally. DO NOT TOUCH IT!

last reply
2 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Learn the language that will stimulate a woman's body.

Shameless009 often dreams of literally talking a woman out of her panties. It’s a fantasy for him from the time that he was a teen and well into adulthood. Yet, it’s a fantasy that is difficult for Shameless009 to achieve. Why?

He never learned how to stimulate a woman’s body verbally and, as a result, failed to get the level of sex the woman desires. Fortunately, stimulating a woman’s body verbally isn’t really as hard as it seems.

You just set the mood all day for verbal stimulation. Remember, unlike men, women take time to warm up sexually. Therefore, if you want to spend a romantic evening with your girlfriend, start off by boosting her mood early in the day. Be polite all day. Open the door. Take out the trash. These things help a woman accept what you say to her sexually as sincere because she feels that you actually care about her.

Compliment her body. Tell her: "Oh, what a beautiful panties!!"

Say to her. “I’m planning on kissing all over your breasts until your nipples are as hard as a rock.” Be sure to keep your promise.

After you see that your lady is starting to warm up, mix in light physical stimulation with your words, saying, "Oh, darling, take off thouse gorgeous panties now for me to see."

It it becomes stopped-up or clogged, you will often resort to use a chemical drain cleaner.

Lurker
0 likes
But, when do I say, "Get on your knees, slut"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
But, when do I say, "Get on your knees, slut"?

You just wait. Take the trash out first, Rocco!! Prima di tutto bisogna togliere la spazzatura