Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Babe, Chapter Three

"Please read Bike Babe, Chapter Two"

14
14 Comments 14
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
It was three glorious months since Leah and Bear Cartwright got married. Things were going slowly for Leah as she was still getting used to her new role as a submissive and wife. She and Bear loved each other without a doubt. Bear now worked with Leah at the shop doing repairs and ordering new parts for the bikes and what not. 

Leah Cartwright was busy in the office of the motorcycle shop one Monday afternoon, catching up with some paperwork. She would much rather have stayed home with Bear fulfilling her Mrs. Cartwright duties or in the back of the shop fixing and repairing the bikes instead of doing boring paperwork. 

Leah was taking her much-needed lunch break, so she headed home to fix something to eat. Back at home, she made her favorite tuna salad sandwich with buffalo sauce, sweet and hot peppers, and cheddar cheese. As she took a bite of it, Bear quietly snuck up behind her and gave her a love smack on her silky smooth ass. She turned around and automatically knelt down in front of him with her head down and her hands on her thighs. This sight brought a mischievous grin to his face. 

Bear said, "Peanut, what are you doing home, I thought you were working a hectic day?" 

Peanut answered, "Sir, I am working and I decided to take a lunch break. I was hungry for my famous tuna salad sandwich!" 

He said, "Peanut, you should have called first to let me know that you were coming home for lunch. " 

Peanut, "I'm sorry, Sir I completely forgot to call you and let you know what my plans were." 

Bear said, "Peanut, stand by the wall and wait for your punishment."

Peanut, "Yes, Sir."

Peanut got up and stood by the wall and pulled down her pants. She spread her ass cheeks. Peanut stood by the wall with her pants down and her silky white smooth ass spread, waiting for the next move. Bear quietly walked into their bedroom and grabbed his favorite black leather belt. He walked back in the kitchen and without warning slapped Peanut's ass. Then he said, "Count your whacks, Peanut.". 

Peanut, "One, Sir." 

Another whack. 

Peanut, "Two, Sir."

Last whack. 

Peanut, "Three, Sir." 

"Peanut now that your ass in red from the whipping, do you understand why you got punished? 

"Yes, Sir, I understand now. It won't happen again, I promise," she said, with small tears running down her face. When she turned around Bear saw the tears and immediately took her into his arms and comforted her until she was done crying. 

Leah had to rush back to the shop after lunch to finish some office paperwork. Back at the shop, Leah quickly finished up the paperwork, then went to the back room to take inventory of what parts they needed to order. She was in the stock room, busy with her inventory, when Bear came in to get some wax for the bike he was detailing. She came up to Bear, "Sir, I want you to fuck my ass in the stock room. I want your big juicy lovestick in my tight asshole." 

"Peanut, pull down your pants and spread your ass cheeks for me. I'm going to tease the fuck out of your ass," he said smiling broadly. 

"Please Sir, just fuck my ass right now. Please don't make beg. Oh Sir, it's your ass... please, oh fuck, just fuck my ass," Leah pleaded.

''Peanut my anal slut, keep begging then... I just might fuck that sweet ass of yours."

"Oh fuck my ass, I need to be fucked in the ass, I need to feel you deep inside of me," Leah begged him.

"Get on your knees, show your lovestick some love first, then I'll fuck that ass of yours," he commanded her.

Peanut got on her knees, licking and sucking on his meaty cock. She sucked on his balls which he loved, and did everything that he liked. Bear moaned as he placed his hands on the back of her head, gripping her hair which Leah loved. 

"Oh I love licking and sucking on your lovestick, Sir, it's so yummy!" she said. Bear just smiled down at her as he continued to fuck her mouth like some common street slut. He pulled out of her mouth, leaving her wanting more and she begged him to put it back in her mouth. 

"Please, Sir..."

Then he got behind her, denying her the mouth fuck. He licked, fingered and tongue-fucked Leah's ass. Peanut was in heaven - feeling him in her ass was making her go crazy. "Sir, oh fuck that feels so fucking good! Oh my god!" 

"Peanut your ass is very tasty, I love eating it," Bear said. He then grabbed his cock, slamming into her ass and not giving her enough time to adjust to the thickness of his cock. She pushed back, skewering herself on his huge cock, fucking herself on his cock as she placed her hands on the wall for balance. 

Bear was in heaven as he watched Peanut fuck herself on his cock. He grabbed her hair and pulled it in a tight grip in his hand. "Oh, fuck Peanut! he yelled. 

"Sir, I'm gonna cum soon, please make your anal slut cum please!" Leah begged. Bear's other hand grabbed hold of Leah's hip as he rammed and slammed his cock deeper in her ass. Leah said "Oh, shit fuck! I'm cumming, cumming, Sir." 

Bear moaned and groaned as he watched his Peanut cum all over his meaty cock.

Peanut mewed, "Sir, that was amazing! Oh I love feeling your cock in my ass." 

Bear lovingly said, "Peanut, I'm very pleased with you and I loved watching you fuck yourself on me." He bent down, kissing Leah on the lips. 

Leah looked up at Bear. "Now it's your turn to cum, Sir." With that said, she got down on her knees, taking his cock into her salivating mouth. Bear moaned out as he always did. He placed his hands on the back of Peanut's head, starting to face fuck her how she liked it to be done. Then he pushed her to the floor, shoving his cock deep inside her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, Sir, fuck me like a ragdoll," mewed Peanut. That sent Bear over the edge as his cock was throbbing hard ready to cum any minute now. 

Bear moaned, "Peanut, I'm gonna cum in that soaking wet pussy of yours. Oh shit, I'm cumming." 

Peanut moaned, "Sir, oh fuck yes! Cum in me, make me feel your hot sweet cum." 

He came inside her pussy. He was spent and he lay next to Peanut, holding her in his arms as they caught their breath. Leah kissed Bear passionately on the lips as he rubbed her back. Bear was very much in love with his Peanut. As they relaxed and cuddled for a few moments, they enjoyed just looking into each other's eyes and saying nothing, which brought a smile to their faces. Bear got up, putting his clothes back on, then he reached for Leah's hand as she stood up still in the nude. Then he stuck his finger in her pussy and pulled it out, bringing it to his lips. Bear said "You taste yummy Peanut." Peanut smiled at him as she kissed him on the lips. 

Bear said, "Get dressed and finish doing your inventory, my sweet Peanut." 

Leah said, "Yes, Sir, that was fun. I loved it very much and I love you so much, Bear"

Bear smiled and said, "I love you too, Peanut." 

Leah and Bear went back to work finishing up on the inventory and detailing the bike.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

Then, it was time to close up shop. She waited for Bear at her bike before she headed home to get dinner ready. A moment later Bear came out and greeted Leah with a kiss on the cheek. 

Leah asked, "What would you like for dinner, Sir?" 

Bear answered, "Just make whatever you want I'm sure I will love it." 

Leah replied, "Okay, I'll do that." 

Back at home Leah was in the kitchen preparing steak, some green beans, and mashed potatoes with gravy. Five minutes later, Bear walked through the door and walked right in the kitchen. Sitting at the table, he admired his Peanut as she was putting last minute touches on dinner. She placed the dinner on the table, waiting for Bear to take the first bite of the meal. 

Bear said, "Very tasty, Peanut." 

Peanut answered, "I'm pleased that you like it, Sir." 

After dinner, Leah cleaned and washed the dirty dishes as Bear walked in the bedroom. She walked in the bedroom to find Bear already waiting for her. Peanut walked in their bathroom, got undressed, walked back out standing in front of Bear in the nude. Bear smiled wickedly at her taking in the lovely sight. He glided his hands all over her body, making her shiver with anticipation. Bear knowingly teased Peanut, not touching where she wanted to be touched. 

Peanut pleaded, "Sir, just finger fuck me please. Just finger fuck me, I'll do anything you want, Sir." 

Bear replied, "Peanut, you said you'll do anything I wanted." 

Peanut answered, "Yes, Sir, I'll do anything you want, Sir." 

Bear said, "Peanut, spread your legs wide and close your eyes."

Peanut spread her legs wide and closed her eyes, waiting for the next move. Bear got up walked over to his drawer and pulled out a blindfold. He placed the blindfold around Peanut's eyes keeping her from seeing. Bear said "Peanut, I'm going to tease you for a bit, then I'm going to fuck that wet pussy of yours." Peanut just smiled and nodded her head in agreement. 

Bear lightly touched her inner thigh with a feather. It tickled Peanut as she started to giggle. "Now Peanut no more giggling or I'm going to swat that pretty little ass of yours," chimed Bear. She nodded. Bear continued teasing Leah with the feather lightly touching her clit all the way up to her erect nipples. 

"Oh fuck, Sir that feels good," cooed Peanut. Bear had his Cheshire cat grin across his face, but Leah couldn't see it. 

While Peanut had on the blindfold Bear picked her up and laid her down on the bed. 

"Sir, may I take off the blindfold I want to see you teasing me please," she asked. 

"Sure my Peanut, you may take the blindfold off as I tease you," Bear said. Leah took off the blindfold cautiously and watched Bear tease her with the feather. Bear stopped for a moment, staring at the beautiful sight that lay before him. 

"Please, Sir just fuck me like a rag doll," she asked Bear. 

Bear told her, "I'm not done teasing you yet." 

He continued to tease his Peanut. She enjoyed being teased to the point where she was begging him to just fuck her brains out. 

"Please, Sir fuck me... I'll do anything you want Sir, just for heaven's sake, please just fuck me!". Bear loved seeing his sweet and dirty little Peanut beg to be fucked. Bear unzipped his pants just enough to make Leah's mouth salivate. With one look he gave her, she knew and was already on her knees looking up at him. 

She pulled down his pants as her eyes feasted on his meaty cock. She licked and sucked on his shaft as her hand massaged his balls, making him groan and moan out. He grabbed the back of her head and began to face fuck her. Hearing her moan always brought him pleasure. Peanut then licked his ass and stroked his cock with her hands, Bear was in heaven. He loved having his asshole licked, and the way that Peanut licked sent him over the edge. 

He pulled out of her mouth. He told Peanut get on the bed with her legs spread wide. She obeyed him, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Bear went into their closet, and pulled out Peanut's favorite toy - the ankle spreader. He got on the bed, putting the ankle spreader on Peanut making sure it was sturdy enough. Then he went back into the closet to get the wrist restraints. Peanut's wrists were secured in the restraints. 

Bear got on the bed, intent on having his way with Leah, but also giving her the pleasure that she craved. With one quick motion, he slammed his thick cock into her sopping wet cunt and making her moan out. 

"Oh, fuck Sir that feels so fucking good!" she moaned, grinding her hips on his cock. 

Bear looked into her eye said, "NO! my little one." She stayed still until it was time. Just few quick hard slams into her cunt and he allowed Peanut to move her hips with his. 

"Fuck! oh fuck, Sir! Fuck me, use me as your rag doll! I'm your dirty little slut!" she moaned out. Bear just smiled, giving her pleasure now. He removed the wrist restraints and he placed Peanut on his lap. They both fucked each other that way. 

"Oh shit, fuck Sir, I'm going to cum soon! Oh fuck Sir, make me cum... oh, make me cum. I need to cum please Sir, " she moaned and moaned. Bear liked having her beg to cum. 

"My sweet Peanut, please cum for me now," Bear said.

"Oh fuck fuck I'm cumming I'm cumming all over your cock, Sir," Leah screamed as her body was shaking through her orgasm. She clung onto Bear as her orgasm passed. Bear made her get on her stomach as he pushed his cock into her tight asshole. He fucked her and he pulled on her hair for more leverage. 

"Oh, Peanut your ass so fuckable and tight. Oh god I love your ass My sweet Peanut," he moaned. 

"Fuck me hard and deeper! Oh fuck me, Sir! I love the way you fuck my tight asshole," she cried. 

With that being said, he fucked her hard and fast as he grabbed her by the throat. He deeply and passionately kissed her on the lips. She moaned into the kiss. She started to fuck him and as she fucked his cock some more, it was throbbing tightly in her ass. 

"Oh fuck Peanut, if you keep that I'm gonna cum in that ass of yours," he moaned and groaned. A few more hard slams into her and he came like a watering hose. He leaned downed and kissed Peanut's back as they laid together. 

"Sir, I love you so much," Peanut mewed on his chest. 

He pulled her by the chin. "I love you too my sweet Peanut." Bear pulled Peanut closer as they cuddled in each other arms and looked into each other eyes. Peanut was in her happy place inside Bear's arms.. that's where she belonged, she thought. They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces. 

Leah and Bear loved each other very much. They were both each other worlds. Nothing could break them apart.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments