Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farm Helper, Part Four

"Lara works hard on Sunny Farms, and her boss has a new exciting task for her"

57
10 Comments 10
6.7k Views 6.7k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"A reader requested another chapter of my farm helper series, so here you go! This chapter has a lot of anal play, name calling and ass to mouth action, so if thats not your cup of tea maybe skip this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This chapter is also pretty much just straight up fucking from start to finish, but something tells me that people on this site won't have an issue with that ;)"

It had been a few weeks since Lara had been promoted to the position of a farm whore on Sunny Farms and she had been enjoying her new daily duties immensely. Both David and Peter fucked her daily, most days more than once each. Peter had started to arrive at the farm earlier than ever before, just so he could start his day by pumping a big load of cum deep inside Lara's pussy or throat before getting to work. Most days he wanted another round before heading home at the end of his workday. David on the other hand liked to spend his lunch breaks with his cock buried deep inside of Lara, pumping a load into her just to return late at night to do it again.

Somehow they all still got their work done, even with all the constant fucking. Lara's pussy was soaked with her juices and the guys’ cum almost 24/7, her inner thighs wet as her tiny denim shorts with the hole cut in the crotch let the wetness drip down freely. Robert had provided her several pairs of identical shorts and tiny tops to use as her work outfit, which she was grateful for. With the amount of cum she was filled and covered with on a daily basis she had to do laundry every night.

Lara loved the new aspect of her job. Having David and Peter fuck her so much had made her addicted to their cocks, and even though her pussy was often aching from being used over and over again, she eagerly spread her legs when either man approached her, begging them to fuck her. She was their slut, their farm whore, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

“Lara? Could you come here?” Peter called for her from the barn door.

Lara turned towards him, seeing him lean against the barn door, a hungry smirk on his face. Lara rushed to him, knowing exactly what he had in mind. She couldn't wait.

“In the middle of the day, huh?” Lara asked, grinning at him as Peter grabbed her hand, leading her deeper into the barn.

“I got frustrated trying to fix the water pump, I need to blow off some steam,” Peter told her.

“I'm more than happy to help,” Lara answered sultrily.

Peter led her to a well-lit room full of hay, immediately pressing her down on her knees.

“Get your tits out,” he commanded as he unzipped his jeans, pulling his already hard cock out. Lara undid the knot that was holding her tiny top closed, letting her big, soft tits free.

“That's our good slut. Play with your tits while I fuck your throat, do not touch my cock, do you understand?” Peter ordered.

Lara nodded, bringing her hands up to her tits, squeezing and kneading them. “I understand.”

“Good whore. Open up.” Peter pushed his cock into Lara's eager, waiting mouth, sighing as its warm wetness surrounded it.

He grabbed a hold of the back of Lara's head with one hand, looking down as he started to thrust in and out of her mouth. Lara tilted her head back to allow Peter's cock to slide deeper into her throat. Her hands worked on her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples before squeezing her big tits again.

“Fuck, just like that…” Peter moaned. He picked up his pace, thrusting deeper into her mouth. By now Lara was a pro at sucking cock, she moved her tongue against the hard cock in her mouth, sucking on it while Peter fucked her face. She kept her eyes on him the entire time, knowing that he enjoyed the eye contact.

“You suck cock so fucking well, such a skillful little whore, cock sucking slut,” Peter groaned, tightening his grip on her head. His words turned her on, making her pussy drip juices onto the floor from the hole in her shorts.

After a moment Peter pulled out, allowing Lara to gasp for air.

“I want to pound that pussy, come here,” he breathed out, helping her up. He lifted her up on a sizeable hay bale, laying her down on her back on it. It was the perfect height for him to stand between her spread legs, his hard cock perfectly lined up with her waiting cunt. 

“Does our little farm whore want more?” He teased, rubbing his cock against her soaked pussy.

Lara had been taught to be verbal, to say exactly what she wanted with more than just a few words. “Yes, please fuck me, Peter. I want your big, hard cock deep inside me, pounding me hard. Please give your needy farm whore what she desperately needs,” she begged. Peter grinned at her.

“How could I ever say no to such an eager whore?” He pushed his cock in, sliding in all the way on his first thrust. Lara moaned, her hands back on her big tits.

Peter didn't waste time as he started to pound into her, his pace fast and punishing. Now that she was officially the farm whore she didn't have to even try to be quiet, she was moaning and screaming in pleasure as Peter fucked her.

“Shit, your tight fuckhole feels so fucking good, you take my cock so well,” Peter growled as he kept thrusting in and out of her.

“More, more!! I love your big hard cock, please fuck me more! Use my tight cunt,” Lara screamed, lost in the pleasure.

“Rub your clit, whore. I want you to cum on my cock,” Peter told her. Lara did as she was told, quickly bringing her hand down between her legs. Her clit felt sensitive as she started to rub it, moving her hand quickly.

“There you go, just like that. Fuck, you're the best thing that ever happened to this farm, we love having our own little farm whore to use whenever we want, such an eager whore to empty our balls into. And this tight fuckhole… it's so perfect, feels so fucking good around my cock,” Peter spoke as he kept fucking her hard and rough.

“I love being your farm whore, I love it so much! I love taking your cocks in my slutty holes, I've never been happier than I am now! I'm… fuck, I'm close,” Lara moaned, one hand rubbing her clit while the other one was still playing with her tits.

“Good, cum on my cock. Feeling you cum around me feels so fucking good, I want to fill you up with cum. Come on baby, cum for me,” Peter encouraged her, keeping his pace steady.

Lara's back arched as she came, her body twitching as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her tight pussy was pulsating around Peter's cock, milking his orgasm out of him. Lara screamed in pleasure as she felt him emptying a huge load of hot cum deep inside her.

“Fuck…” Peter moaned, catching his breath as he leaned his hands on the hay bale.

“That was so good,” Lara breathed out.

Peter straightened up, pulled out of her slowly and watched as some of his cum leaked out of her well-used cunt, soaking into her shorts. He reached for her, helping her up onto her feet.

“Always a pleasure. Now get back to work,” he grinned, giving her ass a quick smack.

Lara smiled at him as she quickly tied her shirt up, the knot right below her tits, the fabric just barely covering her nipples.

“Will I see you before you head home tonight?” She asked, already eager for more.

“Possibly, if I'm not too tired,” he grinned back at her.

Less than two hours later Lara had David's thick cock pounding into her in the privacy of the guest house where Lara lived. He had her back pressed against a wall, her legs around his waist as he pumped his cock in and out of her until he filled her up with more cum.

The next day Robert called her into his office. He had turned one of the bedrooms in the main house into his office where he handled all the paperwork for the farm while the younger men handled the physical labor.

“You wanted to see me, Sir?” she asked as she stepped into the room.

Even though Robert himself had fucked her just once, he was her Sir, the one in charge. David and Peter were free to fuck her whenever they wanted, but Robert was the only one she called Sir.

“Yes, come sit here,” Robert nodded towards the chair next to him. Once Lara was seated he continued. “See this chart here? It shows the productivity of my farm, and that second line shows the profit. See how they've both gone up in the last month and a bit?” He pointed at the computer screen.

Lara nodded.

“It's all thanks to you, Lara. Ever since you joined our team, and especially after you took on your newest task, the boys have been working harder, they've gotten more done during the day and they're constantly in a better mood. You're doing a wonderful job.” Robert told her. The tone of his voice was so gentle and appreciative that it made Lara blush.

“Thank you, Sir. I'm happy to hear that, I'm glad that my efforts have made a positive difference,” she said shyly, looking down at her lap.

“Hey,” Robert started, sliding his finger under her chin, gently tilting her head up to make her look at him, “I know you work very hard, if you ever need a day or two off just let me know and I'll tell the guys to let you recover, you hear me? I want you to feel safe, comfortable and cared for here, you don't need to keep pushing if it gets too much.”

“Thank you, Sir, that's so good to hear. I'm okay, I really enjoy every part of my job, but I'll keep your words in mind in case I ever need a break. Thank you.” She stared into his eyes, his soft gaze making her melt. He truly took such good care of her.

“Come here,” he pulled her onto his lap gently. She straddled him, the hole in her shorts right above his crotch, her bare pussy rubbing against the rough fabric of his jeans.

Robert pulled her into a deep kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her slowly, his big hands firmly on her waist. The way the older man was kissing her was making her head spin, the younger guys rarely kissed her, not that she really wanted to either, but Robert… Robert loved kissing her just like this, deep, slow, taking his time with her. Lara whimpered into the kiss, feeling her cunt dripping wetness onto his jeans. She did her best not to grind against him, she knew that he wanted her to stay still.

After several minutes Robert pulled away, looking deep into her eyes.

“You made a mess on my lap again,” he smirked, teasing her. Lara blushed.

“I'm sorry, Sir. I can wash your jeans for you,” she offered. Through his thick jeans she could feel that he was rock hard for her. His cock was way bigger than the other guys’, long and thicker than any cock she had ever seen before. She wanted it, but he had never fucked her after testing her mouth and pussy before giving her her new task as the farm whore. After all those weeks, after getting fucked by David and Peter countless times, she still couldn't get the older man's huge cock out of her mind.

“It's okay, I can do it myself. You should head outside, it's almost lunchtime, David will be looking for you soon,” he smiled at her gently, helping her off of her lap.

Lara was about to leave the room when Robert spoke again. “Could you tell the guys that we'll have a team meeting Monday morning at seven? I expect to see all three of you here then, and don't let them use your holes that morning until after the meeting.”

“Okay, I'll tell them. Thank you, Sir.” She nodded.

Monday rolled in quickly, and the trio found themselves in Robert's office exactly at 7am.

“Thank you all for coming. I have just two things to share with you all, this won't take long. First I'd like to thank you all for your hard work, the farm is doing better than ever,” Robert started.

The guys looked at each other, nodding with smiles on their faces, happy to receive praise from their boss. David patted Lara on the shoulder, giving her a kind smile.

“There will be a slight change to your usual routine this week, though,” Robert continued, pulling their attention back to him. “Lara's pussy will be out of bounds this week.”

“What?” David and Peter groaned at the same time, both sounding frustrated. Robert motioned with his hand for them to calm down and listen.

“As you all know, Lara's ass hasn't been used at all yet. So, if it's okay with you, Lara, this week you'll be an anal-only whore for us. You're still allowed to touch your clit and your mouth can be used as usual, but no cock is to be penetrated into your pussy. Are you okay with that?” Robert asked, looking into her eyes, ignoring the guys for now.

“Uh, y-yeah. Yes, Sir, I'm okay with that,” she nodded.

“Good. If it gets too much, hurts or makes you uncomfortable at any point of the week, let me know.” Robert looked at her pointedly, wanting to make sure she knew she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do, and that she was free to put a stop to anything she didn't like.

“Yes, Sir. I will tell you if something is wrong,” Lara nodded. She glanced at the guys standing next to her, they both looked eager to get to use her ass.

She was excited about the idea, too. She had done a lot of anal back in the day and she had loved it. Since her sex life with her ex died down she hadn't gotten her ass fucked, so she was looking forward to it.

“Good. Is everything clear for you two?” Robert looked at the two younger men.

“Yes, clear as day,” both men nodded.

“Good, then you can head to work. Lara, please stay a little longer,” Robert told them.

The men gave one last hungry glance at her before heading out.

“Are you okay with this new task?” Robert asked again once they were alone. Lara nodded.

“Yes, Sir. I haven't done anal in a while but I'm excited.”

“Good. The truth is, I want your ass to be ready for my cock, so this week will basically be you prepping your ass for me,” Robert revealed.

The idea of the older man's massive cock pushing inside of her again made her pussy throb in excitement.

“I'll make sure it's ready for your cock, Sir.” She nodded.

“I know you will, you're so eager to please me, I appreciate that about you so much. Now, I'd like to see what we are starting with, please take your shorts off and bend over the desk so I can inspect your hole,” Robert instructed her.

Lara did as she was told, quickly getting out of her shorts and bending over, presenting her ass for him. Robert stood behind her, grabbing her ass cheeks, kneading them for a moment before spreading them apart.

“Beautiful little hole…” he whispered. He brought his thumb up to it, rubbing over it slowly, making Lara whimper. Robert spat on her hole, adding a bit more pressure with his thumb. Lara was gripping the side of the desk, loving the way he was touching her hole.

“It seems very tight, you have your work cut out for you,” Robert spoke quietly, still pressing his thumb against her tight opening. All Lara could do was moan and whimper.

She heard him moving, and suddenly she felt his beard scratching against her ass right before his warm tongue brushed over her hole. Lara gasped as he started to eat her ass, licking her hole over and over, gently pressing his tongue against it.

“Oh, fuck… That feels so good, Sir,” she moaned loudly.

The way Robert was moaning and growling against her ass as he ate it made Lara's cunt drip juices down her thighs.

“May I touch my clit? Please, Sir?” Lara asked, desperate for more. Robert pulled away just far enough to speak.

“Yes, rub that needy little clit, I want you to cum while I eat your delicious ass, it'll help you relax,” Robert panted before diving right back in.

Lara started rubbing herself as Robert's tongue moved against her hole. After a moment he was able to push it in, making both of them moan as his tongue slid deeper.

“Oh, fuck! That feels so good, Sir!” Lara was nearly screaming.

A moment later Robert pulled away, spat on her hole again and pushed one, then another finger inside her now relaxed hole. He stood up, leaning over her back as his fingers moved in and out of her.

“It's taking everything in me not to destroy this tight hole with my cock right now, it's so perfect, so delicious, so tight and warm. I can't wait to feel it around my cock,” he growled into her ear as he kept fucking her with his fingers.

“Please, Sir, fuck my ass!! I want your cock in my ass, please Sir!” Lara was begging. Robert shook his head.

“It's too big for your tight hole, you need to be a good whore for me this week, take their cocks in your ass as often as possible. I want you to come back here on Saturday night, at 8pm, with your ass ready for my cock, do you understand?” Robert spoke quietly, calmly.

“Yes, Sir, I understand! Please, I'm close…” Lara moaned.

Robert pushed a third finger into her ass, stretching it open. “Good, cum with my fingers in your needy hole, be a good whore for me.”

Lara's entire body shook and twitched as she came, her hole pulsating around Robert's thick fingers.

“There you go, that's a good whore,” Robert spoke gently, his other hand petting her back as his fingers were still slowly moving in and out of her. Lara collapsed against the desk, breathing hard, her body still shaking as she came down from her high. Robert pulled his fingers out slowly, watching with amusement how her body twitched at that.

“I was going to send you out right after opening you up, but you got me so hard. Here,” he pulled her off of the table gently, pushing her down on her knees in front of him, “take it out.”

Even though she was still catching her breath she quickly undid his pants, pulled them down to his thighs with his underwear to reveal his huge, hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it, and the tips of her fingers didn't get even close to her thumb, his cock was about as thick as her wrist. 

“I trust you to know what to do,” he smirked down at her. Lara nodded, opened her mouth wide and took as much of his cock in as she could.

Robert was right, it would take her the whole week of training to be able to take that monster in her ass.

After fifteen minutes, with Lara's stomach full of hot cum, Robert handed her a few pairs of new shorts. These ones had a cut out on the ass, so that the fabric covered her cunt but the guys would have easy access to her other hole. Lara pulled a pair on, and after getting an approval and a couple of tubes of anal lube from Robert she headed out. She dropped the spare shorts at her house before heading to work.

Peter found her first.

“Damn, those shorts look amazing. So, can I like, fuck your ass now? Is that officially on the table now?” He asked, wanting to make sure everything was okay before jumping into action.

“Yes, you're free to fuck my ass whenever you want during this week, just remember that you can't fuck my pussy. Here,” she handed him a tube of anal lube.

“Fuck. Bend over, I can't fucking wait,” Peter said as he unzipped his jeans quickly, pulled his cock out and gave it a few strokes.

Lara was giggling as she leaned over, placing her hands on the wall for support, her ass up and ready. Peter poured lube on his cock and on her hole before grabbing her hips.

“Ready to get your ass pounded, slut?” He asked.

“I'm ready, please fuck my ass, it needs your hard cock,” she moaned.

“Good whore,” Peter grinned, quickly guiding his cock to her hole. It was still stretched enough from Robert's fingers working it open that his cock slid in easily.

“Oh, fuck… so tight,” Peter growled. He moved slowly for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her tight hole around his cock. Lara was moaning quietly, loving the feeling of having an actual cock in her ass after such a long time, she hadn't even realized how much she had missed that feeling.

“Feels so good,” she gasped.

“Yeah? Do you want it harder?” Peter asked with a teasing tone in his voice.

“Yes, please fuck my ass harder,” Lara moaned.

“You can beg better than that, whore. I asked if you want it harder?” Peter smacked her ass.

“YES!! Please fuck my whore ass harder, it's not been fucked by a real cock in ages, it's so needy for a good, hard fucking. Please Peter, I want you to fuck that tight ass hard and rough, give me your cock, make me take it!” Lara screamed.

“That's much better,” Peter grinned as he started to fuck her ass harder, slamming deep inside her over and over again.

He wrapped his right arm around her torso, pulling her up against his chest. He paused his movements just for long enough to take a few steps forward until she was pressed against the wall, her back arched as he went back to pounding her ass.

“Is this how you want it, whore? Hard and rough? You want me to treat you like the anal whore you are?” He growled into her ear.

“Yes!! Yes, fuck, yes!! Fuck me, use me like the whore I am! Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good in my ass,” Lara moaned. She wanted to reach down to rub her clit but Peter was pounding into her so hard that she had to keep both hands on the wall to keep her balance, even when she was pressed against it.

“Fuck, your ass is so tight, so warm. Do you want my cum deep in your ass?” Peter grinned.

“Yes, fill my ass up!! I love it when you cum inside me, please give my needy ass your cum!” Lara begged.

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

A moment later Peter groaned loudly, his movement stopping as he was balls deep in her ass, his cock spurting cum deep inside her. The feeling of hot cum filling her ass made Lara moan, god she had missed that feeling.

Peter pulled out slowly, only moving his hips while keeping her pushed against the wall.

“Fuck… I want you to suck my cock clean, are you okay with that idea?” He asked, breathing hard against her neck. Lara nodded.

“I'd be happy to,” she smiled at him. Peter moved back a bit, giving her room to turn around.

“Should've known. Do it then, get on your knees,” he commanded. 

Lara dropped down on her knees, grabbing a hold of his half hard cock. She looked up at him as she brought her mouth to it, giving it a few long licks before taking it in her mouth.

“Fuck, such a nasty slut. There you go, suck that cock clean,” Peter moaned as he watched Lara sucking on his cock eagerly. “How does it taste?”

Lara pulled off of his cock, grinning up at him. “Like lube and cum,” she said before taking his cock back into her mouth.

A moment later Peter was satisfied with her work, pulling his cock out of her mouth and tucking it back into his pants.

“I’ll come find you before I head home, I want another round of that tight whore ass,” he grinned at her.

“Perfect, I can’t wait,” she winked at him before heading outside.

On the first day of her being the farm’s anal only whore she took Robert’s fingers in her ass once, and Peter and David’s cocks twice each. As she was laying in her bed, fresh from the shower, ready to fall asleep, she reached her hand behind her, tracing her fingers around her used hole. It felt soft, pliant, if she wanted she could have slipped a couple of fingers inside very easily. She smiled to herself, by this rate she’d be more than ready to take Robert’s cock in her ass by the end of the week.

Lara’s ass barely got any breaks during the week, the guys were so excited about having an access to a new hole that they took every opportunity to use it. By midweek, they barely needed to use the lube Robert had provided, her hole was stretched, loose and constantly soaked with several loads of cum that the men had pumped deep inside of her.

“Lara? Could you come over here?” David called for her from the doorway of the barn.

Lara hurried to him and was surprised to see Peter standing behind him. She had thought that David wanted to fuck her ass, but now that Peter was there too, maybe it was some other work they needed her help with.

“Everything okay?” She asked as she stopped in front of David.

“Absolutely perfect. Come with us,” he said, gently grabbing her hand and pulling her inside. The men led her to one of the bigger storage rooms, where they had placed a high chair in the middle of the room. Lara looked at it curiously, but soon the very familiar sound of a zipper being pulled down caught her attention. She turned to look at the men behind her, excited to see that they were both stroking their hard cocks while staring at her with hungry looks in their eyes.

“Oh? Both at the same time? This is new,” Lara smirked as she took a few steps closer to them.

“If you’re okay with it,” David said. Lara nodded.

“Absolutely, sounds fun,” she grinned.

“Good. Get on your knees, slut,” Peter commanded. Lara squatted down, the two hard cocks at her eye level. “You know what to do.”

Lara quickly untied her shirt, letting her big tits out before grabbing both cocks in her hands, stroking them slowly.

“I’ve been waiting for you two to fuck me at the same time,” she said sultry, looking up at them.

“Yeah? You want two of your slut holes filled at the same time?” Peter grinned down at her.

“I do, I’ve never experienced that before,” she said, still stroking their hard cocks.

“Well aren’t we lucky, getting to double stuff our little whore for the first time ever,” Peter chuckled teasingly.

“When my cunt is free to use again, maybe you boys could fill my ass and pussy at the same time,” Lara suggested, just the idea of it making her pussy drip.

“Absolutely. Now put your mouth to work,” David said, gripping her head and pulling it closer to him. Lara opened her mouth eagerly, sucking him into her mouth. David started to thrust in and out of her mouth, while Lara kept stroking Peter’s cock. After a few minutes they switched, Peter pushing his cock in her mouth while David’s cock got to enjoy her hand.

“Fuck, so good… I think it’s time to use that ass, don’t you agree?” Peter asked, looking at David.

“You’re right. Get up,” David reached his hand to her, helping her up to her feet. He guided her to the chair, telling her to lay down on it on her stomach.

“Are you comfortable?” He asked once she was in the position the men wanted her in.

Lara nodded. The chair was quite wide, she was able to lay on it on her stomach without feeling like she would fall off of it. She held onto the edge of the seat with her hands, her legs hanging from the other side.

David walked behind her, grabbing her thigh to give her more support as he started to line his cock up to her waiting hole. Peter handed him the lube, David covered his cock with it before pouring some on Lara’s loose hole. Peter took his position in front of her, stroking his hard cock in front of her face.

“Ready?” David asked, a grin on his lips.

“Yes, fill me up with your big hard cocks,” Lara moaned.

The men gave her exactly what she wanted, David pushed his thick cock into her ass, sliding in easily. Lara moaned as he penetrated her, but it was cut off by Peter’s cock pushing into her mouth. Both men started to thrust in and out of her, fucking her ass and mouth at the same time. Lara placed her hands on Peter’s hips for support, eagerly sucking on his cock while enjoying the feeling of David’s cock in her ass.

“Such a good, talented whore, taking two cocks in your needy holes so well,” David grinned, giving her ass a quick smack. 

“It’s hard to believe this is her first time taking two cocks at the same time, she’s a pro at this,” Peter chuckled.

Each man continued fucking her holes for a few more minutes.

“Ready to switch?” Peter asked. Lara looked up at him confused, but he was looking at the other man.

“Yeah, let's switch,” David nodded, pulling his cock out of her. Peter did the same, and suddenly they spun the chair so that Lara was now facing David.

“Oh!” She yelped in surprise, she hadn’t realized that the chair could be spun like that.

“Open up,” David smirked at her, holding his hard cock to her face. Lara took it in her mouth eagerly, sucking on it skillfully while Peter pushed into her ass.

“Fuck, even after getting used so much it still feels so fucking tight,” Peter moaned, throwing his head back as he thrust into her, holding onto her plump cheeks tightly.

“Just like that, keep sucking that cock just like that, that’s a good whore,” David praised her, making her smile around his cock.

Lara loved having a hard cock in her mouth for her to suck on while another pounded her ass, the double stimulation was driving her crazy, her head was swimming as two cocks filled her.

The guys spun her around again, and David buried his cock in her ass immediately. Peter slipped his fingers into her hair, tilting her head up. He rubbed his cock on her lips, but didn’t push in yet.

“You love sucking a cock that has just fucked you ass, don’t you, whore?” He smirked.

Lara was panting, trying to catch her head. She swallowed hard. “Yes, I love it.”

“Tell me. Tell me how much you love being a nasty whore who sucks cock straight out of her ass,” Peter commanded, still rubbing his cock on her lips and cheeks.

“I’m such a nasty whore, I love sucking cock after it has just fucked my slutty ass, it makes me feel like a dirty, cheap whore and I love it. Please, please put your cock in my mouth, please fuck my mouth like you just fucked my slutty ass, use my fuck holes, please,” Lara begged, meaning every word.

“Good whore. Take it,” he growled, thrusting his cock all the way to the back of her mouth, making her gag. He started to fuck her mouth fast, rough, holding onto her head with both hands as he pushed deeper and deeper, his cock sliding down her throat every time. Lara was moaning and screaming around his cock, loving how rough he was with her.

David picked up his pace, too, pounding her ass. He slipped one hand down between her legs, finding her clit and rubbing it as he kept fucking her.

“Are you gonna cum for us, slut? Are you gonna cum while we use two of your holes at the same time?” David asked, his tone teasing. Lara tried her best to nod, she was getting close, she might have been able to cum even without David’s hand on her clit.

“Keep sucking, I’m close,” Peter panted. Lara gagged every now and then while he fucked her throat, tears running down her cheeks and slobber dripping down from the corners of her mouth.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum, too,” David moaned, his eyes closed as he kept thrusting in and out of her ass.

Lara was the first to cum, her ass pulsating around David’s cock as the waves of pleasure hit her. Her eyes rolled back and she was moaning loudly around Peter’s cock.

“Fuck…” David groaned as Lara’s ass milked the orgasm out of him. He pushed all the way in, releasing a big load of cum deep inside her.

A short moment later Peter pulled out, spraying hot cum all over Lara’s face. Lara went limp from exhaustion, breathing hard as her arms and legs reached towards the floor. Both David and Peter leaned against the wall, catching their breaths.

“Wow… Are you okay? All good?” David asked, looking at Lara.

“Yeah, that was… amazing,” she breathed out.

“You did so well,” David smiled as he came up to her. “Can you stand up?”

Lara let him help her up, her legs a bit wobbly but David supported her with a firm hand on her waist.

“You can take a break, go get some water,” David smiled at her gently.

“Thanks. I’ll get back to work in like ten minutes,” she smiled back at him.

“Take all the time you need, we put you through a lot,” Peter said.

“Thanks guys, you’re the best.” 

~

Saturday rolled over surprisingly fast. Lara did her work during the day as normal, feeding the animals, taking David and Peter’s cocks in her ass, cleaning up the yard. For some reason she felt a bit nervous as the day went on, was she ready to take Robert’s thick cock? Well, she was definitely ready, she had been looking forward to it all week, but was her ass ready? Her hole had been thoroughly used, stretched and loosened during the week, she hoped that Robert would be pleased with it.

She ended her work day around 6pm, heading inside to take a shower. She scrubbed herself clean, like she did daily, often twice a day. She rubbed her hole in the shower, moaning as she felt how stretched and loose it felt. She pushed three soapy fingers inside, fingering her ass while her other hand teased her nipple. She could cum like that, she had come on the guys’ cocks several times during the week even without any stimulation to her clit. This week had really made her love anal all over again, she couldn’t get enough of it.

She pulled her fingers out, not wanting to cum alone in the shower. She finished cleaning up, then pulled on a clean work outfit. She put on a little bit of makeup, quickly did her hair and she was ready to head to Robert’s house a bit before eight.

“You’re on time, come on in,” Robert smiled as he opened the door for her.

“Thank you, Sir,” Lara smiled, stepping inside. She was a bit nervous, but Robert’s presence was always calming to her.

“Let’s go to my bedroom,” Robert said, placing his hand gently on the small of her back as he guided her down a hallway. She had never been to his bedroom before, it looked very nice, cozy, with a big king-sized bed in the middle of the room.

“Take your clothes off, I want you fully naked tonight,” Robert told her. Lara got out of her clothes quickly, placing them neatly on a chair in the corner of the room.

“So beautiful… Now, your ass was very tight at the beginning of the week, I’d like to see how well you’ve trained it for me. Please, bend over the bed,” Robert gestured to her to move towards the bed.

Lara stood next to the bed, facing it, slowly bending over and leaning her hands on the bed, her arms straight.

“Lower,” Robert commanded, pressing her head down until her cheek was against the bed, her ass high up. “That’s better. Now let’s see…”

Robert stood behind her, sliding his hand slowly from her shoulder down to her ass. He brought his other hand up, gently spreading her cheeks.

“Oh, would you look at that. Seems like you’ve done a great job, your hole looks absolutely wrecked, so stretched, so loose.” Robert spoke gently, sounding amazed.

“I did my very best, Sir,” Lara said.

“I can tell. Now, I do need to test it with my fingers first to see if it’s actually as stretched as it looks,” he said, reaching for a bottle of lube he had placed on the nightstand. He poured a generous amount of lube directly onto her hole, some of it sliding down, covering her pussy. He rubbed her hole while pouring more lube on it, covering his hand with it. He snapped the lube bottle closed and tossed it onto the bed.

“I’m very eager to see just how loose this hole is. Ready?” Robert asked.

“Yes, I’m ready, Sir. Please, inspect my hole,” Lara nodded.

“Good whore,” Robert said gently before slipping a finger inside her. There was no resistance so he slid another one in, then a third one.

“I have three thick fingers in your ass and it doesn’t even feel tight, you’ve done so well, my little anal whore,” Robert praised her.

“Thank you, Sir. Please, more,” she whined. Robert’s fingers felt amazing inside her.

Robert pushed one more finger inside her, finally feeling some tightness around them.

“I am very impressed with you, Lara. And your pussy hasn’t been used at all this week, has it?” He asked, slowly moving his fingers in and out of her.

“No, Sir, not even once. Only my ass and mouth have been used, both several times a day,” Lara told him.

“Good, very good. We are so lucky to have such an eager, obedient whore on our farm,” Robert said softly. For some reason his words made Lara blush.

Robert pulled his fingers out, and Lara heard him undressing behind her. She stayed still, exactly where he had told her to be.

“Do you want this big cock in your wrecked hole?” Robert asked, rubbing his rock-hard cock against her ass.

“Yes, Sir, I want it so bad,” Lara whimpered.

“Beg for it, whore.”

“Please Sir, I’ve been waiting so long for you to fuck my ass with your huge cock, I want it so bad. Please fuck my whore ass, Sir, I’ve spent all week preparing it for your cock. Please use my ass for your pleasure, I want your cock so bad. I’m your whore, Sir, your anal slut, please use me like one, my ass is so needy for your huge cock,” Lara begged, desperate to get what she needed, what she had been preparing for all week.

“That’s a good whore, how could I ever say no to you?” Robert smiled. He lined his cock to her hole, slowly pushing in, inch by inch.

“Fuck… This wrecked cockhole feels so good, you’ve done such an amazing job at preparing it for me,” Robert moaned as he started to move in and out of her slowly.

His thick cock fit perfectly in her loose hole, after taking cock in her ass several times a day for six days straight her hole was stretched just perfectly for Robert’s cock, he was able to move easily but it still felt a bit tight for him.

“Sir, your cock feels so amazing in my ass,” Lara moaned loudly.

Robert pushed her forward until she was laying on her stomach on the bed. He got on top of her, pressing her down with his body as he started to pound her ass harder.

“Such a good whore for me, I’ve been wanting to fuck your ass since the first time I saw you. Such a sexy little slut, I’m so happy you agreed to be our whore. I’m going to fuck your ass regularly from now on, you can let the guys fuck your slutty cunt again starting tomorrow, but you need to keep this hole prepared for me, do you understand me?” He growled into her ear.

“Yes, Sir! I understand, I’ll make sure my ass is ready for your huge cock whenever you want to use it, I love taking your cock in my ass,” Lara was nearly screaming.

“Such a perfect whore. Flip over,” Robert commanded, pulling out and manhandling Lara onto her back. He grabbed her thighs, pulling her ass up onto his lap before thrusting his cock back into her ass.

“Tell me what you are,” he growled at her, his pace punishing.

“I’m your whore, Sir! I’m your nasty anal whore, I love taking huge cocks in my ass, ruining my hole for you. I’m your cock loving slut, my holes are yours to use whenever you want,” Lara moaned, knowing exactly what Robert wanted to hear.

Robert leaned down, bringing his face close to hers. “Yes you are,” he whispered before kissing her, sliding his tongue deep in her mouth. Lara loved the way the older man kissed her, it felt so nasty, so dirty in the best possible way. She moaned loudly into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

After a moment Robert straightened back up, still pumping into her ass. He grabbed one of her soft tits with his big, strong hand, squeezing it so hard it made her whimper. He grinned down at her, grabbing her other tit with his other hand, pulling her down and pushing her up by them as he fucked her.

“Ah, so rough, Sir…” Lara whimpered.

“I trust you to tell me if something is too much for you,” Robert said, still pulling her down on his cock by her tits and pushing her up, over and over again.

“Yes, Sir, I will. It hurts, the way you’re gripping my fat tits so hard, but I love it. I love being used like the whore that I am,” Lara moaned.

“Fuck, you’re so perfect. Rub your clit, I want you to cum for me while I fuck your whore ass,” Robert told her.

“I’m already close, I can cum just from this,” Lara panted. 

Robert grinned at her, clearly pleased by her words. “Oh my, you really are a total anal slut. Are you gonna cum just from my cock in your ass? That’s all you need to cum?”

“Yes Sir, I’m so close, your cock feels so fucking good,” Lara moaned, placing her hands on top of his on her tits.

“Good, cum for me, whore. Show me how much of an anal whore you really are,” Robert commanded, somehow fucking her ass even harder.

It didn’t take long until Lara was screaming, her back arching as she came hard on Robert’s cock.

“Just like that, good whore. Fuck, your ass is milking my cock…” Robert grunted, trying to hold back. Lara was still writhing and twitching underneath him, her mind almost blank with how hard she came.

Robert leaned over her, placing his forearms on either side of her head. “I’m going to pump your sloppy hole full of cum, you’ve been such a good whore for me this week, you deserve to be filled with a big load of my hot cum as a reward,” he growled into her ear.

“Thank you, Sir. I love your cum, please give it to me, I want to feel you cum deep inside my ass,” Lara whimpered.

She nearly came again as she felt Robert empty his balls inside her, the way Robert was nailing her, grunting as he pumped her full was turning her on all over again.

Robert pulled out slowly, moving down between her legs. He placed his hands under her ass, lifting it up from the bed just enough to give himself an easy access to her hole. He started by kissing her used, stretched hole until his cum started to slip out of it. He sucked and lapped at her hole, gathering as much of his cum in his mouth as he could before moving back up. He grabbed Lara’s chin, forcing her mouth open before kissing her, letting all the cum slide into her mouth.

“Swallow,” he told her, and Lara did as she was told, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue out right after to show him that she had swallowed it all.

Robert smiled at her as he lay down next to her.

“If you don’t have anything against it, I’d like you to stay the night so I can use your ass again tomorrow morning,” he told her gently. Lara turned to face him.

“I’d love that,” she smiled at him.

“Perfect. How are you feeling? I can bring you water, snacks, anything you need,” Robert said.

“Could you, umm, could you hold me first?” Lara asked shyly. Robert smiled at her gently as he pulled her into his arms, moving his hand slowly up and down her back.

“I truly am so proud of you,” he whispered.

“Thank you. This week wasn’t easy, I could barely sit, but I truly enjoyed it,” Lara lifted her head to look into his eyes. Robert placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

“Don’t ever hesitate to tell me if you need a break, your well-being is my top priority,” Robert reminded her.

“I will,” Lara nodded at him. Robert leaned in to kiss her, slow and gentle. Lara kissed him back, thinking about how lucky she was to have such a caring dom. 

During the next hour, Robert helped Lara clean herself up, made sure she wasn’t hurting anywhere, brought her water and snacks, and then they laid back down together, holding each other as exhaustion took over.

As Lara was falling asleep she thought about the next morning, how she would get Robert’s cock in her ass again. She could barely wait.

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments