Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Layla

"Layla learns to pay attention in class..."

57
30 Comments 30
36.3k Views 36.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

The wiltering shades of russet and brown leaves gently swayed their way to the ground as the moist, cool autumnal air crept through the bustling crowd of students.

Lost in the noise of their summer stories hordes of teenagers were eager to exaggerate their adventures to their friends. While others chose to drown out the existence of their pathetic peers, turning up their isolated music that blasted from their headphones, trying their best to avoid human contact as they hurried their way to the main entrance for the start of the school day.

The partially worn tyres of Chris’s mountain bike skidded through the gathering heaps of leaves. Swerving, he narrowly missed a group of gossiping teenagers.

His new girl, Layla, threw her head back and squealed with a nervous laughter as she sat perched on the front of his bike. The curve of her apple-shaped bottom rested perfectly on the handlebars. Her long, electric red hair swayed in the breeze.

Jealousy festered amongst the cliques of the new girls who wished Chris Warwick was making squeal with delight. Stretching her silky bare legs out in front of her she shrieked loud enough to let onlookers know exactly how much she was enjoying the thrill of the ride.

Layla was not one to care about the opinions of others. She could not give a flying fuck about what they thought but she relished in whatever attention she could get.

While the glares of jealousy radiated from the cliques of teenage girls, evident that Layla was the topic of their bitchiness, some of the guys were staring in a hope to get a quick flash of her panties.

Screeching to a halt, Layla jumped down off the bike, catching her black, micro-mini skirt on the handlebars. Chris caught a glimpse of a thin strip of light-pink material, which separated her soft, peachy cheeks. Chris squeezed his twitching cock through his trousers, in an attempt to stop any swelling. “Fuck, Layla. You’re gonna give me a boner for class.”

Quickly grabbing the hem of her skirt, she covered the bare skin. “Later, baby,” she responded, leaning over and planting a lingering kiss on his lips. Rubbing his lips together, he could taste the delicious flavour of her strawberry lip-gloss. He wanted more.

Emphasising the deliberate swing of her hips, Layla knew her new boyfriend would be watching the sway of her rounded ass as she walked away. She could feel the air trying to peek under the tightness of her skirt.

She was right. Chris stood still, fiery-red lip-gloss residue remained smeared on his mouth as he fixated his stare on her incredible ass. He could have pulled his cock out and wanked over her right there and then. He wondered how the hell he would be able to concentrate in sixth form when he knew his girlfriend of six weeks was already putting out.

***

Layla never bothered to pay attention in class. She had managed to pass her exams with flying colours so starting the sixth form shouldn’t have been any different. ‘Work hard, play harder,’ was her attitude.

Staring out of the window, she watched the mid-morning sun break from behind the clouds, energising the quiet green fields. The noise of the chatting students felt like a million miles away. Her imagination was running away with her.

Ten minutes left to suffer then she had a free period. She knew what that meant, a quick sneak into the girl’s bathroom and she would be touching her freshly waxed pussy. She had planned on sexting pictures to Chris, showing him what he had to look forward to at her house later that evening.

“Earth to Layla,” Mr. Richmond called as returned her work back on her desk. Sighing, she glanced at the front page. The bold red ink stood out, ‘See me,’ was all it read.

Mr Richmond was just a cunt for setting a 'fun' quiz for the students first day back. She glanced up at him as disappointment rained down. She knew her mother would be pissed at her again and with her best friend’s seventeenth birthday party coming up, stopping her allowance again, was not an option.

Pushing the paper aside, Layla turned her attention back to the vibrant summer fields. ‘Fuck, how am I gonna get out of this,’ she thought.

***

The shrill of the bell rang out. “The bell does not dismiss you, I dismiss you,” yelled Mr. Richmond above the noisy students as he sat behind his large oak desk.

The groans of the settling students filled the room as the students remained seated. Layla glanced at the teacher who continued to read the papers as the silence descended upon the classroom.

“You may now be dismissed,” he stated, affirming his authority. He did not lift his head from the information he was reading as the students bustled out of the classroom door.

Layla waited for the classroom to empty before she attempted to approach Mr. Richmond. His glasses perched on the bridge of his nose as he looked down at the page before him. The grey flecks, more prominent against the once rich chocolate tone of his cropped hair, reminded Layla that he was old enough to be her father as she steadily walked toward his desk.

“Yes, Layla?” he sighed, removing his glasses before folding them and placing them down. The masculine scent of his musky aftershave lingered in the air as she tentatively stood at the opposite side of his desk.

“Well, Sir. You’d written on my work to see you. I figured I’ve got a free period now…”

“Well, Layla, do you intend to waste my time this year?” Mr. Richmond interrupted, folding his arms over his broad chest. His large silver watch contrasted against the black cotton material of his shirt.

“Wasting…? Give me a break, Sir. It's my first day back!" Layla retorted; a little perplexed. “And, you asked me to see you.”

“You know this wouldn’t be necessary, Layla, but first impressions count. Your attitude is not one that I expect from the students I teach. I’d imagine your parents would be disappointed with this result. So, again, I’ll ask you, are you intending on wasting your time and more importantly mine?” The tone of his voice was sharp and impatient. 

“The task you set was too difficult, Sir,” she stumbled. Layla was used to bending the truth when it came to getting her own way but Mr. Richmond caught her off guard. It was the first thing that entered her head.

He stared at her, shaking his head in disbelief. “That’s where I don’t believe you, Layla. Your previous results show your ability. Your decision to fail is yours alone. You didn’t even attempt to complete the task.”

Layla felt nervous. She clasped her hands behind her back. Her ample chest filled out her cotton school shirt. He could see the strain of the buttons holding the material in place. She fidgeted in a poor effort to think of something to defend herself. She knew what he was saying was true. However, sending nudes to her new boyfriend was all that had been in her mind. 

The promise of financial support from her long-suffering parents was something that she was relying on.

They were proud of their only daughter and had worked relentlessly hard to ensure they had saved enough for a top university as well as putting her through her driving test. In return, they expected results that they could be proud of.

“Nothing?” Mr. Richmond continued. “Then we understand each other. If you’re not willing to put the effort in then you’re wasting my time.”

“No… Sir. I… I need this class. I’ve got a free period now so I’m prepared to work harder.”

The wooden chair legs scraped against the tiled classroom floor as Mr. Richmond stood up and walked towards the door.

Panic set in. Layla knew he was serious. “I think, Layla,” he continued, “that maybe you need to be reminded of the basic rules about school.”

She watched as he stretched out his arm and turned the metal catch. With a sharp click , the door was locked. “Just ensuring that we’ll not be disturbed for the next hour,” he confirmed as he turned to face her again.

Layla pushed a chair next to his desk.

“That won’t be necessary,” he called, signalling for her to put the chair back.

“I was just…”

“You’ll do as I instruct, if you wish to pass this class.” She did not respond. She watched as he walked back towards his desk.

The sound of his shoes echoed against the floor tiles with a steady pace. “Now, where should we begin…”

Opening her bag, Layla retrieved her phone to quickly text Chris to let him know she was being held up.

Mr. Richmond quickly confiscated this from her and threw it in the top drawer of his desk “You won’t need that.”

"But, Sir... I was just..."

He sat down. Leaning on his elbows, he clasped his hands together. The midnight-blue liquid of his eyes almost pierced her own. She flicked her eyes down onto the desk. The tension in the air was almost too much for her to bear but strangely, she felt aroused by his authority.

Her mind suddenly flicked to Chris. She knew he would be expecting his sexy pictures soon enough. “If you show me what to do, Sir, then I’ll hand it back in for you on Friday,” she meekly responded.

“Friday? No, Layla. This was today's work. You were the only student in the class that didn't even bother to complete the test!” he retorted.

“Sir, it’s just that my boyfriend Chris…”

“Ah, now I understand. Your boyfriend is more important than your studies?”

“No, Sir. It’s just that we planned to meet tonight.”

His eyes slowly worked their way up and down Layla's tight uniformed body. “Well, I hardly think he’ll be coming over to assist you with your work, Layla.”

Layla could feel the tinge of heat washing over her face. The filthy images that flashed through her mind were too noticeable.

Suddenly her phone vibrated loudly against inside of the wooden drawer. Mr. Richmond opened the drawer and glanced at the screen. “Looks like your boyfriend is in need of your attention. Shall I read it to you?”

“No! I mean, no, Sir. Please I…”

“Oh dear, Layla. Is this how you're planning on spending your time?” he asked, turning the phone to face her.

She flushed red as a photograph of her boyfriend grabbing his hard dick filled the screen.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

“Sir!” Layla called, reaching for the phone.

“I do believe your boyfriend could be in a lot of trouble for this." His voice lowered. "This is very serious and it’ll be reported.”

“Please no. I’ll do anything,” Layla pleaded, leaning further over his desk. Her tight skirt rose higher up her meaty thighs, exposing the crescent shape of her voluptuous bottom.

Trying hard not to let his internal grin show, he flicked his eyes down her school shirt. “That’s quite an offer.” He felt a slight swell in his crotch as he noticed her heaving breasts, which hung perfectly in her tight bra. He could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume as if she was luring him in.

Realising she was having an effect on him, Layla paused and smiled sweetly. “Yes, Sir. I mean anything.” With a wicked glint in her eye, she slowly dragged her pearly white teeth over her bottom lip.

Leaning back in his chair, he watched the red-headed temptress seductively lean over in front of him. “You’re a very bad girl, Layla. You can get people into trouble.” He knew the boundaries, he was aware of the risks that were involved but she was worth it.

“It’s no trouble, Sir. It’s just an extra-tutorial session.” Layla seductively popped the first button on her shirt. With a sharp inhale, Mr. Richmond could see the swell of her tits almost spilling out of her white bra.

He didn’t take long to accept the proposition. His dick was twitching. He hadn’t had so much as a wank in the last few days and he could feel the ache in his balls. The swell of his dick pushed against the material of his pants that needed to be nestled between her bouncing breasts.

He was mesmerised by her, almost forgetting to breathe as her pink fingernails undid the next button.

“Is this okay, Sir? I can stop?”

“Maybe, it’s a little late for that. Don’t you think?” he replied, desperately needing her to continue. The thought of being caught didn’t enter his mind. His flattered ego was all that mattered. “I guess I could ignore that picture message and that test paper for you.”

“That’d be really good of you, Sir,” purred Layla, as she slowly stood back up. Her eyes locked onto his as she unbuttoned the remainder of her shirt and exposed her bra to him. The tightness of her skirt had crept up higher, just stopping short of her knickers.

The striped blue tie hung loosely around her neck, nuzzled against her peachy skin.

His cock was solid now. His raging erection needed to be inside of the slutty little thing that posed before him. The thought of her wet, tight little snatch around his dick was making him leak. “You’re a dirty girl parading around in front of an older man like that. A man who’s not even your boyfriend! What would Chris think?”

“No-one needs to know, Sir,” she responded, biting down on her lower lip. He didn't even consider the consequences of sexual activity with a student. His blood had rushed to his dick.

Layla’s eyes locked with his as she slowly walked around the desk to her tutor. Kneeling down in front of him, she smiled sweetly. Without waiting for instruction, she loosened his belt and unzipped him, keeping her eyes firmly locked onto his.

Her perfect, pink-coated fingernails traced the length of his aching phallus, which pushed against his shorts. Her index finger trailed over the spot of precum that had formed against the black material of his shorts.

Grabbing the elasticated band of his shorts, she slowly revealed his thick member, which now jutted out in front of her.

Looking up at him her liquid-honey eyes locked onto his as she delicately licked the bulbous head of his dick, lapping at the eye to taste his salty pre-cum. His swollen cock twitched in response to her greedy tongue.

Gasping, he threw his head back, feeling the warmth of her mouth engulfing his dick. Layla sucked him, greedily taking as much of him as she could down her tight throat. Grabbing hold of her high ponytail, he pushed her head down onto him, listening to the sound of her gagging and feeling her sucking harder.

Pulling her head off him, he flinched at the sensitivity of her tight mouth pop from his saliva-coated dick. She continued, bobbing up and down like an expert. His toes curled at the sheer pleasure of her gorgeous mouth sucking him like her favourite candy.

He felt like he could almost blow his load in her slutty little mouth. Her full lips made the perfect O shape as she sucked harder and deeper, taking his thick rod as far down her throat as she could.

Pulling her up by her hair to her knees, he stood up with her. “You’re a fucking dirty slut. You dress like a slut and now I’m gonna treat you like one.” She could feel the heat of his breath on her neck causing her tiny goosebumps to break out all over her skin.

Her nipples scraped against her bra as she reacted to his voice. “Get this off,” he snapped, tugging at her shirt before casting it aside. His eyes locked with hers as he slowly loosened her tie. “I want you naked for me. I’m gonna fuck some manners into you.”

Gasping, Layla stood before him. A pool of liquid seeped into the crotch of her knickers. Her loins ached, she wanted his thick cock, coated with her own saliva to stretch her tight, wet hole.

Gripping the bottom of her skirt, he pulled it up around her waist, exposing her light-pink thong. He grabbed her arms and spun her around, pushing her down onto his desk. The cool surface of his desk against her warm skin made her gasp. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest, pumping the adrenalin around her body, swelling to her core.

Without hesitation, his firm fingers dug into the malleable flesh of her ass cheeks, before swatting each one with the palm of his hands. An audible groan left his mouth as he watched the perfect wobble of each cheek. His swats continued until each rounded globe matched the colour of her panties.

Layla squeaked in response. The liquid of her pussy clung to the fabric of her panties, forming a darkened wet spot. “Oh you like that, do you?” he leered, slapping her harder. Layla groaned louder, in response.

Slowly, running his fingers over her covered pussy lips he could feel the slickness of her seeping juice. “You need to keep quiet, slut,” he retorted, before roughly tugging her knickers from her.

‘ Fuck ,’ he mouthed to himself as the slick shine of her bald, plump lips were finally exposed. He sniffed her panties, absorbing her horniness. “Let’s make sure you keep quiet,” he snapped, reaching forward and forcing her wet panties into her mouth.

Kneeling down behind her, he spread her jiggling cheeks apart, spreading her juicy petals wider. Inhaling deeply, the scent of her sweet honey made his dick bounce. This eye of his throbbing dick seeped onto his thigh.

Pushing his tongue out, he dove in between her folds, lapping at the clear liquid as it dripped from her. He could hear the muffled sounds of her cries as he greedily pushed his face into her, sucking as much of her horniness as he could.

His rough fingers found their way to her hard little bean before pushing down on it and rubbing hard. Her body thrashed on the desk as his two fingers forced their way into her slippery hole. He could feel the spongy wet muscles contracting as he sawed his fingers in and out of her.

The tight puckered hole begged for his tongue as she was riding the wave of an intense orgasm. She groaned as he licked at her darkened star.

“Hmph... Mmmm…” Layla moaned, her cries muffled against the material.

“Oh you want my fingers in there do you?” he laughed, forcing his slimy-covered fingers inside of her tightest hole.

"Hmmmph!” Layla screamed. He pulled his fingers apart, inside of her, to open her anus up for his tongue. Rhythmically, he fucked her tight bud with his fingers. He was anally fingering this gorgeous young slut.

It was too much for him to take. His balls were numb. Taking his dick in his hand, he tugged on himself, preparing for his entry. Standing up behind the delectable slut, he kicked her legs apart.

He continued to stroke his throbbing pole.

Positioning himself between her legs, he watched as the head of his cock penetrated her slippery cunt. Slowly pulling out he groaned at the shine ofher juice, coating his length. His grunts grew louder as he fucked against the spongy walls of her tight snatch, driving himself deeper inside of her. He fucked her good. Her tight walls stretched around his thick meat. Her dripping sweet honey continued to coat his cock and heavy balls.

Satisfied his cock was soaked, he withdrew from her and pushed his head against her asshole, feeling the muscle restricting its pathway. Her muffled screams rang out as his cock invaded her inner walls. Slowly pushing against the muscles, Mr. Richmond began to build up his rhythm, fucking the slutty student harder and deeper, giving her his full length.

Pulling her cheeks apart, he watched his cock disappear inside of her channel, fucking her ass without mercy. The scene was too much for him to take; his balls slapped against her wet cunt as he felt the vixen squirm underneath him, surrendering to her own earth-shattering orgasm. He was on the edge.

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back onto him. Throwing his head back he grunted as his thick ropes of hot semen coated the inside of her ass.

Soaking up the euphoric feeling, he felt his softening dick flop from the muscles squeezing him out. Pulling up his trousers, he allowed Layla a few moments to compose herself. She could feel his seed seeping from her ass as she pulled her panties from her dry mouth.

Without looking at her, Mr. Richmond returned to his desk. “So we’ll take this as sorted, Layla. A done deal. You’re a very bad girl but you have my word, nothing more will be said of your boyfriend.”

Looking up he watched as Layla fixed her appearance and re-dressed herself. “Yes, Sir. And my mark?”

“Well, it’s safe to say you have passed this test, Layla. Continue with your efforts and I’m sure you’ll pass this class in no time.” Throwing her bag over her shoulder Layla headed toward the classroom door. She turned, her electric-red hair snapping around her body as she winked at him. “How do you think I passed my other classes?”

Published 
Written by sweet_as_candy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments