Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out Of The Blue

"The excitement of an affair with a much younger lady."

21
8 Comments 8
40.8k Views 40.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

At the end of 1981, my first marriage fell apart. The following year I took a job up in Gisborne to escape all the Shit and bad memories in Christchurch. I went a bit mental, chasing everything in a skirt, and without realizing it, I became quite the topic of conversation around the town. I had never lived in a small town before and was amazed at how people seemed to know what I was up to even before I had finished doing it.

By September, I had learned to become more discreet about my affairs. Friday night was always a big night on the town, and this particular Friday, I knew of nothing happening, and all my mates were away or doing something else. I was seeing only one girl, and she had become more of a friend than a girlfriend, and she was also out of town.

I saw in the local paper that Dave Dobbin (a well-known NZ musician) was playing at one of the pubs. I decided that for want of something better to do, I would go and listen to him.

From memory, it cost about $5.00 to get in, and I was late, so when I got there, the pub was packed, and there were almost no free seats. Looking around, I saw one table with a couple of girls over by the far wall. I grabbed a drink, wandered over, and asked them if they minded me sitting at their table. One of the girls beamed and motioned to me to have a seat; the other, I noticed, was very reserved and seemed to find it difficult to even look at me.

The band had just finished a bracket and had a twenty-minute break, so I dived straight in and started chatting. The girl that motioned me to sit was Lynette, and the other girl was Rachael. They were a lot younger than I would typically chat up. Lynette was nineteen, and Rachael was eighteen. I was thirty-five. I was thinking about how I could remove myself without looking too stupid. However, Lynette didn’t give me a chance; she was very keen to talk, and I quickly sensed she was eager to make more of our meeting.

As pointed out above, I had burnt a few bridges in town. A couple of the ladies I had asked out had turned me down flat, making it plain that as much as they would love to have a night out on the town with me, they were more concerned about the stories that would spread if they were to be seen with me. Of course, there were just as many ladies keen to get me into the sack, but generally, they were different from the ladies I was interested in. So I was very cautious about diving into a situation with Lynette that I might struggle to remove myself from later.

Once we had talked for a while, it became clear that Lynette and Rachael knew nothing of me or my previous liaisons. Therefore, I decided to hang around and see where the night took us. I discovered they were both nurses at Gisborne Hospital, Lynette in the general wards and Rachael in Radiology. They were both from small farming townships up near Rotorua and had stayed in the Nurse’s hostel for the first six months but had moved into a flat together about two months previous.

I bought them drinks; we talked when Dave Dobbin wasn’t flooding the place with noise. I knew and liked some of his music, but most of what he played was new and not really what I was into then.

The two girls were quite different. It was amazing that they had formed an acquaintance and gone flatting together. Rachael was attractive but found it very hard to engage in conversation, and her dress was old-fashioned and looked homemade. A more modern style for her shoulder-length dark brown hair would have also done wonders for her image. She was medium height and slightly overweight, not fat, just puppy fat, great boobs. For all that, she intrigued me, I have always been a sucker for the bird with the broken wing, so I tried my best to get a laugh out of her and gain her confidence.

On the other hand, Lynette was not a raving beauty but very well-presented and had a very tidy figure. She was a couple of inches taller than Rachael with long blond hair and wore a white tee shirt with a tartan shirt un-buttoned over it and a reasonably short denim skirt. Lynette was very easy to talk to and gave me every encouragement. She had a strong sexual presence about her, making it a no-brainer as to which of them I gave the most attention to.

At about 10:30 p.m., Lynette said they needed to go as she was on shift starting at 7:00 a.m. the next morning. She insisted that I follow them around to the flat and have a last drink. By this stage, I was enjoying their company and agreed to follow them home.

When we arrived at their flat, Rachael disappeared into her room. Lynette grabbed my arm and whisked me into her bedroom; I did not put up much of a fight. There was not a lot of foreplay, just some kissing and groping and then clothes coming off fast.

I was correct about one thing; she had a fantastic figure. Obviously, I didn’t get a tape measure out, but I am guessing she was the perfect 34, 23, 35, or, as you say in the States, a perfect ten.

Once we were both naked, I tried to slow things down by kissing around her breasts and nibbling on her nipples, intending to move lower down and tease her for a while. But she was having none of that. She quickly hauled me up, opened her legs wide, grabbed my very erect prick and guided it into herself. No, messing about at all, she was straight into bucking into me as hard as she could, and I was hard-pressed to keep up with her. Within minutes, she was cumming, which got me off as well.

As I rolled off and lay beside her, I commented, “You were in a hurry.”

“I broke up with my boyfriend three weeks ago and haven’t had a fuck since then.”

I lay beside her and asked her about herself while gently running my hands up her legs and onto her stomach. I ensured I avoided her pussy, but skirted around it very closely.

She was from a small town up near Rotorua. Her parents owned a farm there; she had a brother and a sister, both younger than her. I asked about Rachael and why she was so quiet, and I wondered if she didn’t like guys.

“You are very interested in her; should I be jealous?” said Lynette.

“No, I just see it as a bit of a challenge to try and get a smile and some positive reactions from her,” I replied.

“She’s okay but very shy. She admits to wanting a boyfriend when I get her to open up. She’s not a lesbian or anything.”

“Ah! I didn’t think about her being a lesbian; I’d like to watch a couple of them at it,” I said as I slipped my hand between her legs.

“Enough of all this talk, I need some to sleep, but I am not finished with you yet.” She rolled over beside me, and as my hand came free, she grabbed it and guided it back between her legs.

I didn’t need a lot of encouragement; we were kissing while I frigged her with two fingers, and seeing as she had rolled onto my other hand, I wriggled it free and worked my fingers around her clit. It brought some encouraging, happy sounds from her throat.

Again, she took the initiative, pushed me onto my back and climbed onto me. I love this position, to have her perfect breasts swinging around in front of my face and look down and watch myself entering her, every time she lifted up and then slammed down on me again. Life doesn’t get much better.

I reached up and stroked her breasts, then took each nipple between my fingers and thumb and stretched them until they were hard and erect. She leaned forward onto me then and placed a nipple between my lips. I reciprocated by sucking and kneading her nipple while slipping a hand down to rub on her clit. With my other hand, I felt around behind her and, cupping one of her ass checks, pulled her onto me each time I thrust into her.

It didn’t take long, and she shuddered and moaned to another orgasm. With only a couple of extra fast strokes, I came myself. After a while, she rolled off, snuggled beside me, and began to doze off.

“Hey! I have to go; I also have an early start tomorrow.”

Lynette roused herself and asked for my phone number, making me swear I would call. I told her I had something to do the following night so it could be a few days.

Lynette called me Sunday and then again on Monday, but I didn’t get back to see her until the following Thursday. It was another Wham-Bam affair, with her dragging me off to the bedroom as soon as I entered their flat. Afterwards, we watched some TV, and I got to talk a bit more with Rachael. She had lost some of her shyness and was starting to be more at ease around me. I teased them both, Rachael especially and had both the girls laughing at my jokes. At about 10:00 p.m., Lynette dragged me off again, and I remember I brought her off with a good old box-biting session before we fucked. I want to say we made love, but this was not how it was with Lynette; there was no pretence. She just really liked to fuck.

I popped around to their flat at least twice a week for the next two or three weeks. Same old, same old – sex, sex, sex. One should never complain, but you do need more than sex, and I was starting to get the old ‘How do I finish this without upsetting her feeling.’

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

One of the things that kept me going back was that she was so adventurous. She always asked me to try something she had heard or read about. We discussed, on more than one occasion, our having a threesome. As you can imagine, I suggested Rachael, but Lynette was certain that Rachael would never entertain anything like that. I had to admit, I agreed with her. Rachael was quite a prude and far too shy; quite a shame.

Lynette jacked me up the following week to take her and Rachael to a party at another nurse’s home. I made up my mind that I would break it off with Lynette after the party. Friday came, and I picked them up at 7:30 p.m. When we got to the party, the place was rocking. The house was on the outskirts of Gisborne, with native bush down one side and around the back. They had hung lights across the front deck, and people were dancing in the lounge and out on the deck. The music was loud, but fortunately, there were no neighbours near enough to be annoyed by the noise.

There seemed to be many more women than men; just my sort of party. But I was very aware I had to behave myself, as it would be hard enough to call a stop to our affair without my pissing Lynette off even before we got to the end of the night.

A couple of the nurses were openly coming onto me, one a married woman named Belinda, the other a very attractive petite girl called Shane, who was even younger than Rachael. In conversation, Belinda dropped that Lynette had bragged about our sex life and made it plain she was keen to have a tumble with me herself.

In talking with the girls, I realized that Belinda’s husband was one of my workmates, which cooled my ardour somewhat. And I made an excuse and beat a hasty retreat. Lynette was off flirting with some guys I found out later were doctors. So I wandered over and asked Rachael to dance. She was pleased to have the company, and over the next couple of hours, we only saw Lynette for brief spells when she would flit by and tease the two of us. I enjoyed Rachael’s company, but it was just being friendly, with no sexual overtones.

Shane searched me out for a dance a couple of times, and I was very interested, as she was so attractive. But again, I played it cool, conscious about calling it quits with Lynette later. Also, I had gotten to know Rachael quite well by now and found it much more comfortable in her company. Shane was very young, and I didn’t have much to talk to her about, so I gravitated back to Rachael after each dance.

Just after midnight, Lynette returned to join us and said she was ready to go home, as again, she was on early mornings and needed to sleep. And so, after saying our goodbyes to the hosts, we headed for the car.

Lynette whispered to me as we walked to the car that she had a couple of nurses interested in a threesome. You can guess what happened then; little-head talked to big-head and decided it was not a good time to bring up calling things off.

When we got home, it was the same old scenario, clothes off rapid fire and into bed for hot sex. Lynette did tease me about spending most of the night with Rachael. But she was not very serious, as we both knew Rachael was a ‘goody two shoes’ and would not play any of our games.

I intended to drive home but fell asleep, and I was awoken at around 5:30 a.m. by Lynette fondling the little man.

“Wake up! I have to be at work by seven. Let’s try something different.”

“I’m asleep; pull the covers back up when you have finished with me.”

“Wake up, you bastard. I want it up the ass this morning.”

I’m not a big ass-man, but her statement got my attention and knocked the fog from my brain.

“Are you sure?” I asked, “It’s meant to hurt like hell.”

“I don’t care, I can tell you are getting bored with me, and I want to try something different.”

So I moved over to her side, cuddled her and said that she did not have to do that to keep me interested. “Your mention of a threesome last night was spice enough for me. But I don’t want it to be with Belinda. I work with her husband and could not do that to him.”

“Yes! She was one of them that was keen, but Shane, the girl with her, was the one I was thinking about; she is quite keen on you.”

“She’s beautiful. Won’t you be jealous?” I asked.

Lynette held my cock and gave it a real hard squeeze. “Only if you drop me for her. Then I will tie a bloody knot in this thing.”

“Anyway, stop messing around; I want to try it up the ass, I have never had that, and it is well past time I tried.”

“I need to piss,” I said as I rolled out of bed and headed down the hall to the toilet.

When I returned, closing the bedroom door, I found Lynette on her hands and knees, nightdress up around her armpits. She was looking around at me, grinning, but my eyes weren’t on her face but were on her nicely trimmed mound and the wet pink slit gaping at me. She had obviously been playing with herself whilst I was out of the room. She wriggled her ass provocatively at me; I couldn’t take my eyes off her pussy which was swollen, red and very wet.

I didn’t mess about; I just moved onto the bed behind her and slid two fingers into her slit. My other hand reached out to the bedside dresser, and I grabbed the jar of Vaseline. It was difficult getting the lid off with one hand, but once I had a good dollop of this on my fingers, I worked it around and into her ass.

Once I had everything well lubricated back there, I got in behind her on my knees and slipped my cock into her wet pussy.

Lynette spun her head around to me. “That’s not where I want it, you bastard.”

“Just getting the old fella good and lubricated, Lynn. You might thank me in a minute.”

I pulled out of her pussy, amazed at how wet she was. I know I had worked a fair amount of Vaseline over her rear end, but this was mostly her juices. She was as ready as she was ever going to be. She spread her legs further apart to make it easier and could see her clit exposed and standing out hard. So I pointed my knob against her little brown bud and started applying pressure. It slipped in without too much resistance; I couldn’t believe this was her first time.

Lynette just lit up, moaning and shuddering. She twitched her ass back into me with absolute abandon. I had slipped my hands forward to play with her tits but moved one hand up to her mouth to quieten her down. Forget about Rachael in the next bedroom; I was worried about the neighbours in the flats and around the rest of the street.

Lynette just went ape-shit; anal was really turning her on. I just had to hold on for the ride – lots of fun. I had to forget about the noise and go with the flow; by now, I was affected as well, so sexed up, I was going to blow my load, and we had only just gotten started. I’m slightly larger than average in the penis stakes, so I was surprised she was handling all of it. At the end of each stroke, my balls were banging against her pussy, and she was oozing thick juices that were running over her clit and running down her legs.

I tried hard to think about some mundane thing that would stop me from coming, but this was just too good, and I knew I would lose the battle. Still, I managed to hold out for a few more minutes before I just gave up and let it go. She must have felt me shoot cum inside her ass; it was such an intense orgasm on my part. It felt like I had blown the top of my cock.

I could do no more than hold on tightly to her arse, forcing myself hard against her so I didn’t fall out. And as my breathing started to return to normal, Lynette came hard, yelling and bucking against my hips. I reached around under her and softly massaged her clit with two fingers, something she generally liked after she came. But this time, she pulled away, and I slipped out.

“Christ! I’m too tender for that. Shit, that was incredible,” she moaned.

Her juices had flowed further down her legs, halfway to her knees. Again, I reached forward and tried to play with her pussy, scooping juices from her slit and spreading them around her clit.

Lynette pulled away, and we collapsed on the bed. I wrapped her up in a cuddle, but she glanced at the clock, leapt out of bed, and headed for the door, yelling, “Shit look at the time – six thirty. I need a shower. I’m going to be late. I’ll have to have breakfast at work.”

I also wanted to clean up and get going, so I followed her and joined her in the shower. I tried washing all her naughty bits, but she pushed me away and got out before me, and by the time I got back to the bedroom, she was ready to run out the door.

“Stay here; I’m home at 3:30 p.m. and want you to be here for me. I think Shane was going away somewhere today, but if she isn’t, I will bring her home with me.”

I said I go home but would be back waiting at three.

“Promise,” she said and raced out to her car.

To be continued…



Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments