Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Kitten

"I find a lost kitten on the way home that wants to play."

17
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I was walking home when I heard someone call out, “Help a lost kitten?”

I looked over and it was a young woman I have passed on the street many times before, standing there in the shade of what I assumed to be her appartment building.  Most of the time we would just smile as I pass, or say something about the weather or the traffic. I wouldn’t engage in more conversation because she would be smoking every time, a real turn off for me.  She didn’t have a cigarette now though, and was looking nervous and lonely without it.

“As in new home or as in lost her way?” I asked, deciding to take a risk.

“A little bit of both,” she said with a shy smile. “My roommates are fighting and I needed to get out of there for a while, so I am on the streets not knowing what to do.”

“Is that why I see you smoking out on the street here most of the time?”

“Normally, yes,” she said with a shrug.  “But I gave it up last week and today I realized that I was using it to get away from my roommates.”

“Well, I always have room for a lost kitten,” I said, now intrigued. “But why me?”

“You seem nice enough, you never hit on me when you walk past,” she said.  “And your cute, in an odd way. I don’t know, maybe I have something for older men.”

I it was true, I was showing my age lately, with white hair that was disappearing from my head, and a few extra pounds that I couldn’t get rid of.  I took another look at her. She had on a leather jacket that didn’t stand a chance of hiding her curves, as well as jeans that flattered her legs. Her jacket was unzipped enough to show some cleavage.  When she noticed me looking, she unzipped it an inch more, showing that if she was wearing a shirt, it was low cut.

She unzipped some more, and I revised to very low cut (posibly none) and no bra.

“Care to come with me and I will feed the lost kitten?” I asked, offering my arm.

“Lead the way, kind sir,” she replied, taking my arm.

We talked a little as we walked, about the neighborhood and how it has changed over time for me, about life in the city compared to the small town she came from, and how little we both got out of our apartments.

We had gone a few blocks when she had gasped and grasped my arm a little tighter.  We had just passed the neighborhood leather and sex shop, with a display of new shirts and kitten gear.  My eyebrows went up when I stopped in front of it and looked at her.

“Please,” she whispered.

“A lost kitten needs a collar to be found,” I answered.  This was not what I was expecting tonight, but I liked the idea of her in a collar and kitten ears.

I small smile went across her face, followed with a blush.  She nodded, a full body nod that was more like a bounce, and I turned us to the store.  

Inside we found a cheerful gal behind the counter who greeted us.  I said hi to her and took the lost kitten deeper into the store behind the racks of mundane leather items.

When we were deep in the racks, she turned to me and grabbed both my hands.

“The thing is,” she said in a whisper, “I left the apartment with just my jacket, jeans, sandals, key and phone.”

“So you need some clothes to eat out in?” I asked.

“Unless you want me naked around your apartment,” she giggled. “Which I wouldn’t mind as it is my normal state.  Plus, I left my wallet behind.”

I smiled at her and this new twist.  “Well I don’t mind you being in your natural state, but it might be a good idea to get some clothes that are good for going out in.”

She giggled again and bounced, looking all around.  She seamed as happy as a kid in a candy store.

“Tell you what, sir,” she said, “since you are buying, you can dress me.”

“I like that you called me ‘Sir’,” I said. “But how much control are you giving me?”

“Um,” she said, wide eyed.  

“Let me put it this way,” I said, trying to help her. “I will pick, and you can give me input, but I get to ignore it if I want.  But you can stop the whole show if it is too much for you.”

“Um, yes Sir,” she said, and then dropped into a whisper.  “And I want you to take as much control as you want.”

“In that case, give me a safeword and then head to the dressing room over there, strip, and wait for me.”

“Yes Sir!” she said with a snappy salute, and sondered over to the dressing room.

I cleared my throat.

She stopped and turned, a puzzled look on her face.

“Safeword?” I asked.

“Oh, safeword is ‘safeword’ Sir,” she said, unzipping her jacket.  Then with one hand holding it closed (but open enough to see her smooth belly) she turned and continued sondering.

I started looking around the shop, when I realized that I had not asked her for her sizes.  Well, I will just have to get a few different sizes and have her try them on.

I found a corset and skirt set that I considered for her, but the next to it was a sheer white blouse with a short leather skirt.  I might be pushing it with such revealing clothes, but I wanted to see her reaction. I also found a ‘kitten starter’ set. It had a set of red cat ears and tail (that almost matched her hair) and a black and red collar with a bell.

When I opened the dressing room, I found her kneeling on the concrete floor with her clothes in a pile on the wide bench next to her.  Her eyes lit up as I entered.

I first grabbed the kitten kit, and showed it to her.  She reached out and caressed the tail, and looked questionably at the butt plug on the end.  She looked at me questionably and asked, “Lube?”

“Oh, sorry,” I said.  “Be right back.”

I grabbed a tube of it near the counter.  The lady there smiled at me and said, “Take your time, there is no rush yet tonight.”

“I will pay for what is used,” I started to reply, but she cut me off.  

“Don’t worry about it now, we can go over it when you two are ready.”

I gave her a quick smile and ran back to the dressing room.  I found kitty still kneeling and fondling the kitten kit. She looked up as I came in an gave me a big grin that was echoed in her eyes.

I smiled at her and put the lube down and picked up the ears.  She lifted up her head as I slid them on her. I then went to the collar, but she moved my hand to the tail.  I decided she knew what was best for her.

Sitting down on the bench, I slapped my knee.  She shyly crawled onto my lap.

“First time?” I asked as I lubed up the butt plug.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“The doesn’t have to happen now.”

“Yes it does, I want to be a good kitten.”

“Afraid it will hurt?”

“Afraid I will be spanked for being good.”

I chuckled.  “I will not spank you unless I tell you why you are bad kitten.  Deal?”

“Deal, Sir.”

I put the butt plug at the entrance to her rosebud, and she squirmed a bit.  When I felt it relax, I pushed. It went in smoother than I thought it would.

“Oh fuck, Sir!” kitten exclaimed.

“Not yet,” I replied dryly.

She laughed as she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.  She twisted and posed, taking in the new tail and ears.

“Fuck, I am a sexy kitten.” she finally said, leaning against the mirror, staring at her face.

“Yes you are,” I said as I lifted her hair and put the collar around her neck.  She moaned and closed her eyes as I tightened and fastened it. “My little kitten.”

Her eyes went wide as the realization hit her that she was a claimed kitten.  She then spun around to grab my face and kiss me deeply. She was on fire, and wanted to share that feeling it with me.  I grabbed the back of her head and her ass to let her know I did.

I wanted to kiss her forever, but she needed to be dressed.

One of the sheer white blouses and leather skirts fit her.  The skirt was just above mid-thigh, and the blouse was tight enough to hold her breasts up, but had pockets where her nipples went.  

“Fuck, I have never felt so sexy,” she said, twirling in front of the mirror.  “No undergarments?”

“I don’t see a reason for them.”

“I am going to flash everyone when I bend over,” she said, doing so and showing off her ample ass which she swung side to side to get her tail to swing.

“Well, then you will,” I said with a shrug I didn’t feel.  I was starting to get nervous about what damage I would do to her reputation.

But she grinned at me, then lifted a leg up.  “Am I to go barefoot?”

“Let me get something for you,” I said, picking up the unwanted clothes.

I dumped unused the clothes in the return bin, and went to the boots racks.  I found a pair of black velvet boots that were soft and high. When I returned kitten was sitting down on the bench.

“Ooo, I like,” she purred.

I put the boots on her, take my time and feeling up her leg.  The boots went up to mid-thigh, and her legs felt delightful all the way up.  At the top I felt moisture on her inner thighs, and smiled at the thought of her being so wet.

After tying off the boots, I ran my hand up her leg and more into her wetness.  Her legs separated more at my intrusion.

“Is kitten excited to be dressed by Master?”

“MmmmHmmm,” she purred.  She had lust in her eyes.

Two of my fingers where sucked in by her pussy before I knew it.  I was lost in her eyes, so my fingers just started rubbing her g-spot.  Her eyes wided, and she licked her lips.

I was tempted to fuck her right there, but I didn't have a condom on me.  Still, no reason I can’t have some fun.

My fingers kept going, while my other free hand unbuttoned her blouse.  When I have undone it enough I lifted out a breast. It was a handful, and felt wonderful.  Her nipple was hardened by her lust, and she leaned in when I took it up to my mouth. It tased erotic to my tongue.  

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

She moaned when I nipped it.

“Please, more…” she begged.

I increased the speed of my fingers and flicked her nipple with my tongue while my teeth held it in place.  She squirmed more against this attention.

“Oh fuck, I can’t hold it…” she whined.

“Then cum,” I said through a mouth full of boob.

“Oh…..Fuuuuuuckkkk Sirrrr…...Thaaaaaaank yyyyyyoooooouuuuu!” she exclaimed as she let the orgasm rock her body.  She then sighed and fell back on the bench.

After a few minutes she stirred and smiled at me and said, “If that is how you pet a kitten, I may never leave.”

I smiled at her and cleaned her up.

When I finally got her straightened out and out of the dressing room, it was dark outside.  I went up to the registered and paid for the items, and got a bag for kitten’s old clothes.  The lady slid over a leash after I paid.

“Free with our compliments,” she said.

Kitten pressed against me, letting me know she didn’t like the idea.  “No thanks,” I said. “She is a well behaved kitten.”

We left the store, her on my arm, quickly.

“Thanks,” she said.  “That was going to be too much for me.”

“No problem Kitten,” I said.  “We are doing this by ear and I want to find out where we end up.”

“I would like that,” she said.  “And I like that you call me Kitten, even though that is not my real name, and I like calling you sir, or Master.”

“Either suits me just fine,” I replied.  “No need to complicate it now.”

“So what are you going to feed me?”

“Err, probably a frozen dinner from my freezer,” I said hesitantly.  I hadn’t thought too far ahead.

“Oh no, not bachelor food,” she said, pulling me into a grocery store we just passed. “Let’s get some real food and I will cook you up something good.”

She dragged me through the store quickly, picking up lots of food.  More than enough for one meal, I thought.

“So how long can this go?” she asked. “It is Friday evening.”

“As long as you want,’ I said.  “I am open, and hoping, for the whole weekend to explore this.”

“Then we need more food,” she said, with a gleam in her eye and a swish of her tail.

I didn’t stop her from filling the cart.

----

We got to my apartment with arms full of grocery bags.  We put them all in the kitchen and I started to put the food away.  Kitten started to remove her blouse, then stopped and looked at me.

“Go ahead,” I said.  “If you are comfortable naked I would rather have you that way.”

She grinned at me impishly, and threw her blouse, skirt, and boots to the floor.

“Kittens should be naked for their Sirs," she said, as she helped put the food away.

She then asked for an apron and then shushed me out of the kitchen when I produced one.

“Go do something until dinner is ready,” she said.

I went and picked up my room, since it was going to be seeing use soon by us.  Not that there was much to pick up, but I wanted all my toys, and my bed ready.  Then I went back to the living room and read a book.

Well, tried to read a book.  I was thinking about what happened so far tonight.  I had a woman I didn’t know well in my kitchen, naked, with cat ears and a tail up her butt, and happy as a clam to be that way.  This was crazy.

And yet, I am loving it.

Not much later I heard Kitten call, “Dinner is on the table, Sir.”

I went to the dining room and saw a single setting for dinner, and Kitten kneeling next to the chair.

I petted her head.  “Good Kitten.”

She gave a loud purr as I sat down.  The meal she had made was a stuffed tortellini with a red sauce with bread and asparagus.  With a glass of water and one of wine.

“If you cook like this all the time, I may keep you longer, Kitten.”

“Maybe you will convince me to, Sir,” she answered smugly.

I took a slice of bread, covered it in butter, and tore it in two, giving her one half and eating the other.  She took it from my hand with her mouth, and then slowly chewed it into her mouth. I waited for her to finish it before I took a bite of the tortellini.  I then gave her one on my fork. When she bit it, some of the sauce dripped onto her breast. I took my napkin and wiped it off, while she smiled at me.

The whole meal went that way, me taking a bite and then feeding her.  Or me taking a sip of water or wine, and then giving the same to her. I was amazed that she was here, kneeling and letting me feed her a meal she had cooked, when not just three hours ago she was waiting out a fight from her roommates.  It was an act of unasked submissiveness I had not expected.

We were both lucky to find each other tonight.  I didn’t know where this was going, but I wasn’t going to do anything to scare her now.  That didn’t mean I would let our roles slip too much.

When I couldn’t eat any more, and she wasn’t taking any more bites I offered her, I pushed back my chair and turned to face her.

“What is for dessert?” I asked her.

She answered by pouncing me and kissing me on my lips.  While I was distracted, her hands undid my belt and pants.  Quick as a cat, my member was out and in her hands.

“Miiinnnee,” she growled, and dove for it before I could protest.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and her tongue felt divine on my cock.  I was amazed at her skill as she took all of it in. What she was doing felt so good.  After a few minutes, I put a hand on her head, and she purred. The hum went through my cock to the rest of me like a wave.

That did it.  “I am cumming,” I warned her.  She just sucked harder, taking all of my cum into her mouth.

When had I stopped cumming, she sat back and had a face spitting smile, while she stroked my still hard cock.

“Naughty Kitten,” I said, trying to regain control.  “You need to ask first.”

“Does that mean I get a spanking?” she asked, with doe eyes.

“Yes, for that, and for not putting your clothes away,” I said, taking off my shirt.  “Why don’t you go do that while I do the same and we come back here.”

She slinked off on all fours, like a cat that knows she is in trouble.  Very enticing to look at, but I needed to hurry. I went and stripped down and put all of my clothes in my laundry hamper, then I cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink.  By the time I was done I saw that Kitten had folded up her clothes and put them on a table next to the door.

“Very good,” I said to her as she crawled back to the table. “Do you need to contact anyone?”

“I have already texted my roommates to let them know I am all right.”

“OK,” I said, sitting down in the chair I ate dinner in.  “Lay over my lap and take your punishment like a good kitty and you may get rewarded.”

She hesitated.  “No whips or ropes?”

“Not right now,” I said. “We have something going here and I don’t want to push to fast or complicate it by going to hard.  So it will be spanking with my hand, and it will be twenty in total. Ten for the clothes, ten for eating my cum without asking.”

“That is all?” she said as she crawled over my lap.

“Be glad I enjoyed the meal and the blowjob, or it would be more,” I said sternly.

She quivered at that, laying over my lap.

“Don’t be scared, I will stop when you say it is too much,” I said to her softly.

“No, don’t stop,” she said in a small voice, “I need this.”

“As you wish," I said, reverently putting my hand on her lovely ass.  It was smooth and soft.

I lifted my hand and met her ass with it hard.  CRACK.

“One,” I said.

CRACK.

“Two. ”

I kept counting as I spanked her.  She didn’t let out a cry until twelve, and then it was a cry of release.  After that she was begging to for me to make her a good kitten. When I was done, she was breathing heavy and sobbing.  I lifted her up to a sitting position and hugged her.

After a while the sobbing stopped and she asked, “Do you still want me?”

In answer, I lifted her up and gently put her back down on the table.  I pulled her legs apart and looked upon her pussy. “Yes. And it is my turn for desert,” I said as I dove in.

She was already wet, and very turned on.  Every lick, and touch of my tongue made her shudder.  Her hand grabbed my hair and tried to push my head inside her.  

Her body trembled at the onslot of my tounge, and she cried out.  Then she cried out again.

“OH FUCK, YES! MASTER TAKE ME!” she exclaimed.

“Not just yet, first you cum,” I replied.

Her body shook one more time, before she went limp.  I then gathered her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.  She was out of it so she didn’t see the bondage frame of the bed, which is fine since I wasn’t going to use that now.  I just wanted to fuck her until we both fell to sleep right now.

I laid her down on the bed and grabbed a condom from the nightstand.  As I put it on she started to revive.

“I am not done with you yet, Kitten,” I said.

“Meeooww,” she said and she turned over on all fours, shaking her ass and tail at me.

I got up on the bed and grabbed hold of her hips to keep her steady while I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips.  Those lips didn’t want to wait and sucked my cock in. Which was fine by me as I started slowly pounding her.

The anal plug and my cock must have been to much for her, as she started to shake again.

“Shit, I am so full Master.  Here IIiiii ccccuuuuuuummmm.” she wailed.

Her spasming pussy got me into higher gear and I picked up the pace.

“Fuck, you feel so good,” I said.

“Thank you Master!” she shouted back, just as another oragsm hit her.

That one I felt squeezing my cock, and it took me over the edge.  I came and came.

We collapsed on the bed, I tangled mess of human body parts.  When we recovered, we moved to cuddle each other.

“Master?” she asked.

“Yes Kitten?”

“Don’t let me go,” she said.  “Keep me here tonight.”

“Just tonight?” I asked.

We chuckled and kissed each other to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by chaos427
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments