Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Pillow Fight With Consequences

"Stuart comes home to find a mess and more."

21
15 Comments 15
45.4k Views 45.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story

 

Marci and I dated throughout Jr. high and high school. We decided to wait until turning eighteen to have intercourse. Marci is five-feet-four inches tall, with long black hair and blonde streaks. Darci is her best friend and she is five-feet-six inches tall with long blonde hair dangling down to her waist. When Darci found out at a sleepover that Marci was hosting, that is when things got interesting. Darci would join us several times a week for a threesome and that was when the girls discovered they were bisexual.

 

oOo

 

When it was time to choose a college, Marci and I ended up going to the same university. Darci got a volleyball scholarship to a prestigious West Coats university. We would get together with Darci at Christmas break and summer vacations.

During one Christmas break, Darci talked Marci into getting a tattoo. When Marci showed it to me, I immediately liked it. The serpent stretched from the center of the right buttock, part way between her butt crack and right hip. The tat reached up a few inches below her waist. Darci’s tattoo was an intricate design, covering her right shoulder and arm. I definitely liked both tattoos the girls choose.

 

oOo

 

Marci and I decided to get married the summer after graduating from the university. The maid of honor was Darci who shared an intimate moment with us in the coat room during the reception. That is when we saw her new tattoos, intricately designed. They started on her right side, mid torso, over her hip and buttock. The tattoo went down her right leg, stopping at her ankle.

That was the last we saw of Darci until…

 

oOo

 

I unlock the door and stepping inside, I notice clothes strewn about the floor. Calling out, "Marci!" there is no reply. After a long day at work and the fact that Marci did not answer any of my calls, I am very disappointed in her and I finally decide on her punishment, one she will not like.

Making my way up the stairs, the sound of laughter and giggles can be heard. Quietly approaching the slightly open bedroom door, I cannot believe what I see. Marci is on the bed with her best friend Darci, both on their knees. They are dressed in black thongs, thigh-high black lace stockings and black six-inch stilettos. In their hands, they are holding what is left of two pillows. Feathers are everywhere, floating in the air, on the bed, floor and even in their hair.

I quietly watch as they swing the pillows at one another in a playful manner. Looking at Darci, I am taken by those beautiful tattoos I first saw long ago. Marci asked if she could get a few additional tattoos several months back and I granted her wish.

After several minutes of watching, I push the door open, "Marci, what is the meaning of this?" I say in a stern voice.

Both girls freeze and look at me with shock as they let the pillows slip from their hands. Entering the bedroom, I unbuckle my belt and slowly pull it through the belt loops. Marci's facial expression immediately turns to one of knowing what is to come.

“Marci, on the floor now, and get into position for your punishment.”

“I... I'm sorry, Sir. But do we need to do this in front of Darci?”

“Yes, you have been neglectful about answering my calls along with the mess that is in the living room. Did you also cum today?”

“Y...yes, Sir, I couldn't help it. Darci came over and one thing led to another and..."

I cut her off, "Now you will be getting ten additional smacks of my belt on top of the ten I had planned for each buttock. Darci, you will sit there and watch."

Darci nods her head too shocked to move or say anything as Marci moves into position. Kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, Marci bends at the waist and lays face down on the bed. Her hands immediately grab onto the sheets in anticipation of what is coming. I walk over to the bureau and take the bottle of massage oil.

Looking back, Marci turns her head and notices the belt dangling from my hand. "Please Sir, please, not the belt."

Ignoring her plea, I move behind her and place the belt on the floor. I drizzle the oil on her right buttocks, massaging it into her skin. The tension soon melts away and Marci closes her eyes.

The first blow lands firmly on her buttock...

Smack!

Marci squeals out, realizing it was my hand and not the dreaded belt.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Each successive blow of my hand intensifies. After the tenth blow, I drizzle more oil on her rosy red buttock. Soothing the stinging sensation, Marci lays still and relaxes. Moving to the left buttock, I rub oil into her skin and begin administering the ten blows to her cheek.

On the fourth blow, I notice a tear running down her cheek. The last six blows have been done in quick succession. Rubbing more oil into her rosy red skin, Marci pleads, "Sir, please, no more, I'll be good."

“You should have thought about the outcome of your behavior before letting things come to this, Marci.”

Moving back to Marci's left buttock, I rub oil into her skin. She tenses up knowing full well that the belt is coming. I take the belt in my hand and double it up as Darci watches with anguish and fear.

I give ten quick, yet firm blows to her cheek. After I finish, I let the sting and burn set in. Moving to the left buttock, I rub the oil into her skin and administer ten quick blows. I allow the stinging and burning sensations set in.

"Darci, come here," I say, indicating for her to stand next to me.

Darci climbs down from the bed and moves next to me without saying a word.

“I want you to rub the oil into Marci's buttocks, Darci.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Very good Darci, you are a fast learner. Though I'm afraid you need to be punished also. Have you ever been spanked before?”

"No Sir, never," she replies while rubbing Marci's now pink skin.

“In that case Darci, I will not be as hard on you as I was with Marci.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

"Marci needs your attention, now," I tell Darci, pointing at the juices trickling out of her pussy.

Darci drops to her hands and knees as I take the bottle of oil and massage it into her right buttock. Darci licks upward along Marci's inner thigh, slurping up the delicious juice. When the tip of her tongue touches the slit, Marci lifts herself onto her forearms and screams out...

“Do it, do it Darci, and fuck me with your tongue!”

At that moment, I land the first of ten blows to Darci's buttock.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Smack!

Darci lets out a yelp, as she swirls her tongue in Marci's pussy. I finish the blows hard and quick, drizzling more oil on her buttock. Rubbing it into her rosy colored skin, she wiggles her butt.

"Oh fuck Darci, lick faster!" Marci moans out, pushing herself against Darci's face.

I move over to Darci's left buttock and spread oil over it. Rubbing the oil into her skin, Darci sucks with abandon on the pussy against her face.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh," Marci purrs as her juices flow forth, covering Darci's mouth and chin.

Then, Smack! The first blow lands hard on Darci's buttock. Again, each successive blow lands harder than the previous one. When I finish, Darci's buttock is a rosy color. I take the oil and gently rub it into her buttock, soothing the sting and burn.

"That's it Darci, let Marci come now," I say, watching the two lovers.

Darci plunges two fingers in Marci's pussy as she teases the stiff clitoris.

"OH YES, YYYEEESSS!" Screams Marci as Darci sucks up the tangy juice.

Marci collapses onto the bed and Darci joins her. Standing, I look at the both of them and smile.

"Thank you for showing me how negligent I was today, Sir. I promise it won't happen again." Marci says, crawling to the edge of the bed, on her knees.

"I am also sorry, Sir and promise it won't happen again," Chimes in Darci, as she joins Marci at the foot of the bed.

They both undo the buttons of my dress shirt, Marci kisses me passionately while Darci sucks on my hard nipple, as her thumb and finger tease the other nipple to hardness. After several moments, Marci slowly kisses her way down my neck as Darci slowly kisses her way up my chest and neck.

Marci teases my nipple that Darci teased with her thumb and finger while teasing the other nipple with her thumb and finger. Darci and I share a passionate kiss as my hand reaches out to ply the softness of her thirty-six c-cup breast. Reaching out with my other hand, I ply the supple thirty-two c-cup breast of Marci.

As the passion builds between the three of us, I feel fingers undoing the button to my slacks and fingers pulling the zipper down…zzziiippp. The girls kiss their way down my body, stopping at my innie to suck and dip their tongues in it.

Reaching the top of my slacks, the hook their finger in the waistband and tug them down. My rock hard cock springs free and Darci wraps her full lips around the circumcised head as Marci tugs my slacks down my thighs. Letting them slid down my legs and gathering around my feet Marci takes one of my balls in her mouth. Looking down, I place a hand on each head as the girls hungrily devour my manhood. Darci slowly inches her mouth down my shaft as Marci takes the other ball in her mouth.

Taking a handful of hair, I pull Darci off my cock and Marci deep throats me. Pulling Darci up to me, I kiss her roughly, shoving my tongue deep in her mouth. I quickly pull her away and see the lust in her eyes.as I take a handful of hair and pull Marci up to me and kiss her roughly, shoving my tongue deep in her mouth. Quickly pulling her away, I see the same lust in her eyes.

My two girls each grab an arm and pull me onto the bed. Feathers fly everywhere as they turn me on my back. Without saying a word, Marci straddles my face while Darci sits on my erection. The girls are facing each other as they rock back and forth, kneading each other’s breasts. My hands hold Marci’s buttocks as her body trembles.

After several minutes, Darci starts riding my cock with earnest as Marci holds still.

“OH GAAWWDD, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” Screams out Marci as my tongue swirls around her G-spot.

Her delicious honey spills into my waiting mouth and down my chin. Right behind her, Darci begins to tremble as her orgasm builds. Marci leans forward and bites down on one of Darci’s puffy nipples.

“OH YES, YES, I’M CUUMMIINNGG! Darci screams out, her pussy gripping my pulsating cock like a vice.

Thrusting my hips upward, my seed shoots up the long shaft and explodes out the opening on top of the missile head.

‘Mmm, mmm, mmm,” I moan into Marci’s pussy as I squeeze her buttocks.

The girls share soft kisses with each other as the rise up on their knees. My cock makes a popping noise slipping from Darci’s pussy, Marci’s pussy is dripping honey on my neck as she and Darci kiss. The girls move to either side of me, remaining on their knees. Taking turns, they suck my cock clean and then slide their tongues down my shaft. They each take a ball, sucking and licking them clean.

When they are done, they kiss their way up to my neck and lick up the honey from Marci’s pussy and kiss their way to my honey covered lips. We share a three-way kiss and then rest a while.

Waking, I realize the three of us drifted off to sleep. I notice the girls are still asleep and quietly getting out of bed, I go to the master bath. Turning on the taps to the sunken Jacuzzi tub, I return to see the girls are awake.

“Okay sleepy heads, time to clean up.”

Taking each by the hand, I lead them to the bath. I let them get in first and then follow. Once we are cleaned up, we dress and I take them out for dinner.

It is during dinner that Marci explains why, after four years Darci is back in town.

“She has a new job as the Dean of students at the local college, Stuart.”

“That is right, Stuart. If I’m allowed to say that, or should I say, Sir?”

“In public, you may call me by my name, Darci. At home, it is always Sir.

“Stuart, before you ask, I have invited Darci to stay with us for as long as she wants. What happened earlier, was the result of her asking about my collar and she asked if it was alright for her to experience the things I have with you. I hope you are not upset.”

“On the contrary, Marci, I am delighted.”

“Thank you, my dear husband.”

“Darci, you will need a training collar. So tomorrow, the three of us shall go shopping.”

“Thank you, Stuart, I will not disappoint you.”

“I know, Darci. Now let us enjoy our food and a new beginning.”

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments