Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight with my sweet Kira

"A story of my favorite little fuck- toy, I call Wild Thing!"

29
15 Comments 15
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
 I first met Kira at a book signing for one of my favorite female authors "E.K." She writes
semi historical novels about Vlad Tepes. The signing was held at the downtown Civic Center as there was lots of interest in meeting her and having her signature. The center was buzzing and the line for signing was long, but I joined it anyway. Everyone seemed in a good mood and were festive and friendly. There was a younger woman behind me in line that seemed to bump into me, by accident I assumed, just about everytime the line moved forward.

 I could smell her perfume and the unmistakeable fragrance of wet pussy. I felt her hard nipples in my back several times and thought I detected her leaning in to smell my hair at least twice. 

 After one especially firm and extended "bump," I turned and asked "Miss, am I crowding you?"

What I saw was a young woman about 25 years old, maybe 5'5", long sun-streaked blonde hair,
large C+ cup breasts swinging and swaying provacatively in a short summer sleeveless dress. Tiny
waist and flaring "birthin' hips." Her legs were very toned and she had the face of a guilty angel. She stammer and looked down.

 "No you're not crowding me Miss, I am just a little eager and nervous, I'm sorry." I just smiled and waited for her big blue eyes to meet mine. When she finally looked up, I said, "That's OK, I rather enjoyed it."

She just blushed and looked down once more. I finally made it to the front of the line and found that Elizabeth, the author, had heard of me also.

"Why didn't you just come to the head of the line?" she asked.

I replied, "I was just trying to be polite, why didn't you just wave me up?"

 We both laughed and chatted for five minutes while she inscribed my copy of her latest book. We shook hands and I went over to an empty table, sat down to read what she had written. It took up an entire page, intimate and flattering. I lingered. The main reason I lingered was I wanted a little more of my delicious "bumper" in the line behind me. She took about 20 seconds. I caught her eye, which wasn't hard as she was staring at me the entire time Liz was signing her book. I crooked my finger at her and she came over and stood at my table looking at the floor.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"It's Kira" she stuttered. "And your's Miss....?" she stammered.

"It's Miss Tina, and stop being so nervous" I told her. "Have you had lunch, Kira?" "No, Miss Tina."

"Then come with me." I didn't wait for a yes or no, I just got up and walked out to the curb. She
followed.

My convertible was brought around in less than a minute and we sped of to my favorite East Valley cafe. We pulled up, the valet took my keys and we were seated immediately at my favorite table. Kira still seemed a little nervous but not as much as before. I ordered a bottle of chilled wine and took her hand in mine.

 "Look at me," I said. She looked up shyly and I told her, "There is no reason to be afraid, I won't bite you! At least not until later."

This brought a litte nervous laugh from her but she held my gaze with those big beautiful, endlessly
blue eyes. I ordered for the both of us. I had determined almost immediately that Kira is not the type you ask, just tell, and she will follow and love it.

 I used a little joke my hubby uses. I said "I am in the mood for a piece of juicy 'Coochi"!

 He deliberately mispronounces quiche to get a laugh out of the waitstaff. It worked with Kira as I could see her visibly squirm, in a cute way. I explained the joke to her and we both had a little laugh about it. The wine seemed to be relaxing her and our lunch arrived and we dined liesurely. We got to know each other a bit and she told me she was a secretary for a downtown law firm.

 I was getting more stimulated and damp gazing at this lovely, sexy girl just three feet away and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I slipped my sandal off and started to play "footisie" with her under the table. She stiffened a bit but didn't pulled away. I got a little bolder and moved my foot up and began caressing her soft inner thigh. She sucked her breath in and trembled a bit.

I finally made my way to that sweet V at the top, all the while just chatting normally. When I found
the spot I was lusting for, I found the wettest, little puffy nylon covered pussy. My toes were gooey and hot from the first soft caress. Her breathing became shallow and she started to shake. I gave her just a few more sweet toe caresses then withdrew. I didn't want the poor girl to pass out.

 I took a red silk hankerchief from my purse as she watched. I let her see that I was using it to wipe the juices from my own dripping pussy beneath the table, then I wiped her juice from my toes to mix with mine. I brought the silk to my face and inhaled deeply. Then I folded the kerchief neatly and slid it over to her.

"Carry this with you always," I told her. She couldn't speak, just nodded and put it her purse.

As she had taken only a half day off for the book signing, I drove her back to work downtown. I gave her my number and address.

"Kira, not tomorrow, but the day after, I want you to come to my house. I have a special surprise for you." I said.

"But Miss Tina, the buses don't run where you live!" she replied.

"Baby, just call a taxi and don't worry about it. Just make sure you are at my home at 12 o'clock sharp, understand?"

I leaned over and kissed her very lightly on the mouth. She got out of the car and I drove away, 
satisfied with my developing evil plan. I wanted the extra day mainly to fantasize about Kira and let her anticipation build. I used the time to check my "play room". My hubby had one of our upstairs guest suites converted and modified for me.

It has it's own bath, wet-bar and balcony. A walk-in closet contained shelves for my toys and equipment. Pulleys in the ceilings, stainless steel bars, posts with hooks, eyes and rings also graces my perfect playroom.

 I laid out 50 feet of soft nylon rope and a dozen silk scarves. And for play, I laid out nipple clamps, a ball gag, three dildoes, and a clit clamp. The "ball gag" is not a ball at all, but a mold of the head of my hubby's cockhead. It was made in Japan for me. Made of flesh like latex, it is about the size of a small apple. It has a reservoir that holds about two ounces of a special mixture I concocted to taste like hubby's precum. It will dribble one or two drops unless sucked on, then three or four. The latex is a special compound that warms with moisture and it actually swells a little when sucked. The nipple clamps also were made in Japan. The have adjustable springs, soft edges and they vibrate. Little evil grinning smiley faces decorate them and they have cute tassels for pulling and yanking. Two of the dildoes are exact mold replicas of hubby's erect cock. Complete with bulging veins and a movable foreskin, (my hubby is uncut), the were made by the same company. Made of the same heat activated latex, they vibrate and throb and contain a reservoir that contains "cum," same mixture as in the gag. They "cum" when squeezed especially hard by a woman in a violent extended orgasm. They are nine inches long by seven inches around. The third is a purple, "wart covered" smaller dildo. I laid it out because I am not sure my Kira can or even wants to take both of the bigger dildoes. Mr. Purple is eight inches long, five inches around. The last toy is my pride and joy. It is a special "clit clamp". The clamps are two inches long, covered in soft latex. It is designed to fit the length of the clitoral shaft leaving the clit peeking out. It vibrates with a remote control. I can make it hum softly or buzz like an angry hornet, from anywhere in the room.

 Friday arrived and I slept late and started getting ready for Kira about 10.30am. I showered and
 touched up with my little Epilady. Perfume, dark red lipstick, my long dark hair pulled back into a
 French roll. I put on my "Dorothy in OZ" red pumps, jewel encrusted. I wore matching G-string panties, also red crystal encusted, so tiny they barely covered my clit. Topped off by a red silk robe ending about an inch below my ass cheeks.

Bobby, the guard Captain, buzzed the house at 11:58am. I love a girl that is on time! He escorted the taxi with Kira to the front door. Kira exited, I paid the driver and both cab and Bobby went back to work. Kira was a dream come true. Little yellow sundress that looked like she borrowed it from her younger sister. It had spaghetti straps, backless, front cut down to her navel. She obviously wore no bra and the dress ended about three inches below her pussy. Her hair was done in ponytails high on her head, tied with yellow ribbons. I love a blonde in yellow, especially yellow panties, my favorites!

"Hi Sweetheart," I said. 

She replied with a "Hi, Miss Tina".

We went into the great room, which had 14 foot glass walls with a magnifient view of the Superstition Mountains.

ANGORA123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANGORA123

I had a chilled bottle of rose of cabernet savignon and two glasses on the coffee table. We sat and drank the entire bottle, chatted and got to know each other better.

 I took her hand to give her a tour of the "Ponderosa," as my hubby likes to call it. It is quite large
 for two people. We visited the wine cellar, hubby's office, game room, dining room and kitchen, all the main floor. Then we went upstairs and toured the master bedroom, my office and all the guest suites. 

 We had walked by one room without opening the door and at the end of the tour, Kira asked "What is in that room?"

"That's my playroom, want to see it?" I replied.

"Yes," was all she could barely breathe.

I led her backto the room, opened the door and led her in about 10 feet. She sucked in her breath and just stared at the furnishings.

"Oh, God." was all she could say. 

I think she actually got a little weak in the knees. I have a red velvet "Queen chair" positioned about 10 feet in front of the main bar. I went and sat down, crossed my legs slowly which gave Kira a glimpse of my little red g-string.

"Come here," I commanded.

 She meekly approached and stood looking at her feet just in front of the bar about 10 feet in front of me.

 "Lift that pretty dress and let me see your yellow panties" I ordered. She grasped the skirt and slowly pulled it up. No panties!

"You are a naughty little girl, don't you feel like a little slut without panties?" I asked her.

 She replied, "I always feel like a little slut around you, Miss Tina."

"Are you my little slut, my little fuck toy?" I asked.

 "Yes, Miss Tina, that's all I want to be." she almost moaned.

So it began. Not much dialogue after this for the next three hours.

 I ordered her to disrobe completely. She was naked in a blink, her breasts heaving and legs quirvering, I moved quickly and tied her wrists to the bar with silk scarves, crucifixtion style, her chest resting on the padded bar just above her lovely breasts. I gave her a look that reminded her not to speak.

 She watched as I retrieved my case from the closet. I pulled out the cock-head gag and showed 
it to her, she just gulped.

 "I'm going to take one of my hubby's viagra, it makes a girl's pussy, very, very happy. Do you want one?" I asked.

 "Yes Miss Tina. If old men can take them, why can't we girls have fun too? I know you will make my pussy very, very happy!" she replied.

 I placed a 100mg soft-tab under her tongue and one under mine. They began to melt immediately. Viagra works on a woman almost like a man. It makes extra blood flow to the pussy, making it swell and become extra sensitive. 

 I told her to open her mouth and inserted the cock head gag and fastened it firmly in the back of her head, under her little ponytails. Her little mouth was stretched almost to the maximum. I instructed her not to suck until she became accustomed to the size.

 I then bound her ankles with silk scarves and laced the nylon rope through the loops. Up through the three way pulley and attached a clip to the ring at the back of the gag, I pulled all three ropes up, not too much, lifting her legs up above her back and her head pulled back. Then I went around to the front to attach the nipple clamps. I attached each and asked her if they were too tight. She shook her pretty head no, so I tightened the springs, then asked again. Again she 
 shook her head no, so I tightened some more and gave a little yank on the tassels. Little tears came to her eyes. Just right! I turned on the vibrators and the little evil smiley faces began their work.

 Kira had relaxed so I cranked the ropes up about another six inches. This arched her back up nicely and perched her ass up so sweetly. Her knees were spread about three feet and her ankles about four feet. I walked around to the back to survey my handiwork. Her pussy was feeling the effects of the Viagra and was puffed up a glistening pink, the inner lips were blood red. Her little pussy was dripping juice on the floor one drop per second.

 The view was so enticing, I curled my finger and scooped up some of the dripping nectar and tasted it. Sweet like candy! I went to the front and sat in my chair, I pulled about two feet from Kira's face. I let her see me take out one of the hubby cock dildos, her eyes got really big when I showed it to her. I walked back to her sweet pussy and ass. I started by just lightly rubbing the head from the top of her pretty pussy to the top of the crack of her lovely ass. She quivered and moaned. Finally, I shoved just half the head into her pussy. She clenched so hard, that it went in as far as it would go. I slapped her pretty several times very hard and told her to relax.

I gave her a little time to relax. The poor little girl had been cumming almost from the moment of the insertion of the gag until now, and she was still cumming, constantly. My hubby had brought me a large jar of cream from Thailand. I don't know what is in it but it works like topical viagra. One little dab on your clit or cock and it feels like a thousand tiny hot tongues are trying to eat you up. I slathered the head of the cock with this cream. A few more slaps on her pretty ass convinced sweet Kira to relax. I positioned the head again and forcefully jammed three inches in and held it there. I thought the poor girl was going to explode. I had thought she was cumming before, she was cumming for real now. I slowly but surely worked all but about an inch into her tight clenching pussy. By then I couldn't have pulled it out with both hands, that pussy wanted and loved that cock!

I went around to sit in my chair and showed Kira the two dildoes I had left. I held up the big hubby cock and the purple wart covered model.

"Which one do you want in your ass, Baby? choose!"

Her eyes almost came out of her head. I chose for her. Hubby was too big, so Mr. Purple got the job. I again went to work. I slathered him all over with my special cream. I caressed that cute pink pucker for maybe 30 seconds then steadily rammed the entire length into her pretty ass. I turned both dildoes up to medium high. I am pretty sure she had epileptic seizures. She was cumming for real now, constantly and violently. I went and got my clit clamp. I had been dying to use this on her. I let her settle for just a moment and attached it just right. Her clit was poking out like a hungry baby moray eel. I went to the front and sat in my chair. I slowly sipped two glasses of wine and watched my Kira as she came over and over. 

All this time, on a big screen TV behind my chair, I had girl on girl porn playing. Little clips I like,
mostly "new girl" videos. New girl is set upon by five or six horny girls. Usually new girl is eaten up like a helpless impala by a pride of hungry lions. This is the view Kira had also, she could look 
nowhere else. Just the sound track would make any pussy wet! Her's was streaming!

 I watched Kira's pretty face, her eyes rolling back in her head. She was no longer on this planet, she was somewhere in never-never land. I let her go for quite sometime, then went back and turned the dildoes to low. Coming back to my chair I removed my G-string which was no longer red. It was cream colored, encrusted with my drying pussy juices. I sat down and waited for my sweet Kira to come back to earth.

 Finally coming down, I unclipped her head from the rope and removed the cock gag. Poor thing had sucked it dry! I lifted her sweet head by her cute ponytails and asked her if she was still thirsty?

"Yes, Miss Tina" was her weak answer.

I had hooked my legs over the bar and let her pretty face drop down onto my juicy pussy.

"Drink all you want, Baby," I told her.

I still had my clit remote in my pocket, so I turned it on low to get her going. That's all it took. For a novice, this girl could eat pussy. She licked and sucked me from my belly button to the crack of my ass and all points in between. Didn't miss a spot or a drop. I manipulated the remote in time to her licking and sucking. God, I love that toy!

 Finally after about a dozen big orgasms, I turned it off and lifted my pretty Kira's face. She looked like a glazed pastry and her pretty blue eyes were glazed over.

"Are you hungry Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Tina."

 The cook had left us enough tasty treats in the kitchen to last us the weekend. And my hubby wouldn't be home from Miami until Tuesday.

We were in for a very sweet, juicy and tasty weekend!

To be continued...................it's all up to Kira

Published 
Written by TastyMissPT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments