Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Hers

"Becoming hers was arousing but being hers is exquisite!"

34
24 Comments 24
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words
“Domina,” the name rolled off Lauren’s tongue so easily even though she was asleep.

Lauren spent many nights under her mistress’ command. She mumbled, screamed, and whispered the name of the only woman to whom she surrendered all. Her heated body was tense, her muscles bunched, they burned and then finally they released themselves in an orgasm that was created by the wettest dream she ever had.

Michelle, her mistress and the one she called Domina, stood above her pet as she watched while she climaxed. “That is good, sweet Lauren. I am in your dreams.”

Lauren woke as the lengthy orgasm subsided; she looked up at her mistress and frowned. “I’m sorry, Domina.”

Michelle waved off the apology and stared as the color spread across the face of her sweet peach.

“It’s alright, pet, you were dreaming of me. Your need was born of a deeply rooted desire to please me. There will be no punishment for that delicious orgasm.”

Lauren blushed deeply as her hand flew to her bare breast.

“Yes Domina, thank you.”

Lauren became more aware of her surroundings as she awakened fully. She finally took a good look at her mistress. “Domina, you’re wet and you look so sexy,” she said as she stared at her. Lauren’s eyes roamed the length of Michelle’s body. She stopped and ogled her sex. Her body craved the smooth ebony skin of her Mistress. She yearned to worship, ached to please, and longed to satisfy every inch of her luscious form.

Michelle knew the look that lingered on Lauren’s cute face. Of course she wanted her sweet girl to pleasure her, but they had things to do. “Are you fully awake, pet?” Michelle reached down and pinched Lauren’s breast.

“Huh…yes, Domina.”

“What is today, Lauren?”

Lauren blinked, smiled, and then suddenly she remembered. “Oh wee…it’s my birthday,” she squealed excitedly, “Domina, what are we doing today?”

“How about a treat?”

“Please tell me, Domina.”

“No…and stop looking at my pussy like that!”

“But Domina, I wanna taste you. Please?”

“No, pet, I’ve just showered. And you, dear girl,” she reached for her and pushed her onto her belly. “You need to make your way to the shower as well. Go!”

Lauren did not move. Michelle smacked her ass. “Now!” Lauren yelped and dashed from the bed and into the bathroom. “Don’t dawdle, Lauren. And keep your fingers out of your pussy.”

Michelle made her way to the closet and found outfits for both of them. Months ago, and strictly for convenience, she allowed Lauren to bring a few items to her home. They had to be extremely cautious on campus, and most times they were. Michelle never went to Lauren’s apartment because she lived in the campus apartments and neither wanted to risk being discovered.

Lauren walked back into the bedroom wet, smelling of a combination of vanilla and fig. Her raven hair was hidden under a plush white towel. Lush, creamy alabaster thighs caught Michelle’s eye. “Lauren, baby, your clothes are on the bed.”

Michelle took a deep breath as she watched her girl squirming with delight. The first surprise of the day laid on her pale blue wrap dress.

“A collar for me.” Her hand hovered above it. “May I touch it, Domina?” Lauren stared at the collar reverently.

“You may.” Michelle enjoyed what she saw from her.

Lauren reached for the collar, but instead of picking it up, she touched it with a single finger. “Domina, what is it for—what does it mean?”

“Oh baby, I will explain in a minute. Go on, pick it up.”

Lauren placed her finger on the classic leather collar and simply circled it. She stopped at the stainless steel O-ring. Finally she picked it up, brought it to her nose and sniffed. Lauren had a thing for leather; the smell of it fully aroused her. “Domina, I love it!”

Michelle could tell by Lauren’s reaction to the collar that she loved it. Her arousal made Michelle realize just how much she loved the symbol. She sat on the bed and ran a hand along her thigh. “Sit, peach." Lauren fell into her mistress’ lap. “Let’s talk about your collar.”

“Yes Domina. Commitment, loyalty, and love—all of them, right?”

“That is a start, smart girl. It does mean those things.”

Michelle became distracted by Lauren; the girl’s nudity, wet pussy, and pungent sweet aroma temporarily shifted her focus. She flicked her tongue across her neck. “Can you sit still, pet? This is important.”

“Sorry, Domina. Yes, Domina…sitting…still…” she wiggled her ass against her mistress’ lap one last time, “…Right now.” Lauren giggled.

Michelle flicked the girl’s perky nipple with her finger. “Naughty girl!”

“Ouch!” Lauren yelped and grabbed her tit. She finally sat still as she considered her mistress.

“Your collar, it’s my gift to you. It means that I will always adore you, always cherish you, and always protect you. You will wear it to show the outside world that you are mine. Do you understand?”

“Domina, the outside world? A leash and everything?”

Lauren’s uncertainty showed on her face and in her body too because Michelle felt the depth of it as it pierced her slight frame. Lauren and Michelle had lived in a cocoon for the developmental months of their relationship. Michelle understood this and chose her words carefully.

“Ahhh, dear Lauren, are you afraid of the leash—afraid of being restrained in public?”

Lauren lowered her head as her face and chest became red. Michelle lifted her pet and turned her body so that she could see her face. She placed her forefinger on the girl’s chin and lifted her head again. She did that often when Lauren felt unsure about something.

“Yes, Domina, I’m not sure about the leash.” Her eyes filled with tears.

Michelle didn’t want to coddle the girl. She loved her feistiness, adored it in fact. If she needed time to become acclimated to the leash, she needed time. Michelle gave her the time. She kissed both of Lauren’s eyes. “Don’t cry, pet, I love your tears at certain times, but this is not one of those times.”

“Okay, Domina.” She wiped her cheeks. “I won’t cry.”

“You will wear the collar and we will only use the leash when you are here with me.” Lauren smiled. “This is temporary. Later, when I say you’re ready, you will wear the collar and the leash.”

“Yes Domina. Thank you.”

Michelle kissed her firmly on the lips as she continued to hold her chin up.

“It’s time to dress. We have a big day ahead.” She slapped her pet’s sexy little ass. “And you will enjoy your very special birthday!”

“Will you tell me our plans, Domina?”

Again, Michelle considered indulging her pet, but ultimately she decided to tease her.

“No, Lauren, but remember your fascination with public displays?” She eyed her cryptically. “Do you remember saying that you’d—what was it? Oh, that you’d please me in every way. Remember that, pet?”

Lauren gasped, breathed deeply, and cautiously answered her mistress. “Yes, Domina, I do remember.”

“Well, if I were you, I’d be prepared for anything. You will enjoy yourself!”

“Oh my god, yes, Domina.” She picked up the collar and placed in the center of the bed. She chose a black lace bra and dressed for her mistress.

Michelle loved all things classic. She chose a simple yet elegant black pencil skirt and a men’s inspired red blouse. She paired it with silver accessories and included four-inch patent leather stilettos. She walked to the bed, picked up the collar and approached her beautiful girl.

“Lauren, come here.” Michelle placed a hand around her neck; she bent down, kissed her graceful neck, and lovingly put the collar on her feisty and very sexy submissive.

“Domina, it’s beautiful!” Lauren squealed and it was obvious that her past apprehension was gone. And strangely, but wonderfully, it was replaced with pride and arousal.

“Let’s go!” Michelle took a deep breath and the girl’s arousal invaded her senses. Every cell in her body wanted to grab Lauren, toss her on the bed, rip the alluring dress off, and fuck her thoroughly. She had to leave and had to leave right then.

“Domina, are you gonna tell me where we’re going?” Lauren’s voice sounded so sweet and her eyes shone bright like a playful puppy. They entered the car and Michelle took off.

“No, now hush and show me your pussy!”

“What? Right now, Domina, in the car?”

“Are you questioning me again, pet?” Michelle stared at her, dared her with a penetrating glare. ‘Does she really want to go here with me?’ she thought.

Lauren shook her head, “No. But, Domina…”

“Do it now!” Lauren opened her legs and slowly lifted the bottom of her dress. “Damn, I knew it…you’re glistening—so fucking wet!”

“Domina, may I,” before she finished the question her mistress spoke.

“No, but you may worship my pussy.”

Thoroughly shocked, yet secretly pleased, Lauren unbuckled her seatbelt and moved closer to Michelle. ‘Anything,’ Lauren thought, ‘I promised her that I would please her always.’

Lauren knew this was one of those always…anything moments. She decided to use her fingers and she slipped her hand underneath Michelle’s skirt. Immediately, she found the wetness. This is what drove Lauren crazy with lust. She was a quick learner and it took her no time at all to learn what pleased her mistress. She thrust two fingers into her and stroked her spot.

“Oh baby, you do know what works.” Michelle did her best to control her body. She drove slowly and desperately hoped that she didn’t climax and run them into a tree. Lauren took her thumb and pressed it firmly on her clit, and was rewarded with a flood of her mistress’ juices. “Yes! So good babe, I’m very close.”

“Domina, are you sure?”

“Fuck,” she breathed deeply, “what…uhmm…did I…ahh tell you?”

“Don’t question you. Yes, Domina.” With every word, Lauren’s fingers stroked harder, faster, and deeper. And just as quickly as it began, it ended. Warm juices flowed out of her pretty, ebony-skinned mistress.

“Domina, I love when you cum.” Lauren took her hand from the warm slickness, brought it to her mouth and licked every drop of her mistress’ nectar.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

Michelle’s laughter filled the car’s interior.

“I love when I cum, pet.”

Michelle composed herself and drove the rest of the way to their destination while she listened to the awful mess that Lauren called music. “We’re here.” Michelle watched as Lauren glanced at the huge shop.

“Wow! This has to be the biggest sex toy shop that I’ve ever seen.” Lauren grinned. “Do I get to pick whatever I want?”

“Well, sweetie, it’s a bit more than a toy store. But we will make a purchase that both you and I will enjoy.” Michelle wanted to spoil the girl, but she also intended to have a bit of fun. “Let’s go.”

Lauren left the car and fell into step behind her mistress. When they approached the door, Lauren took her mistress’ hand. “What are we buying, Domina?”

“You’ll see soon enough.”

They entered the store and Lauren’s face lit up. “It’s like the porn gods ejaculated in here.” Michelle erupted in laughter, and it was hard to contain herself. Lauren giggled with her mistress.

“Silly girl, why don’t you pick two items and the final item will be a joint decision?”

Lauren’s eyes grew large again, “You are so good to me, Domina.” Michelle looked extremely happy having heard that comment.

“Remember you said that later, okay?”

Lauren blushed. “Anything, Domina?”

“Anything. Go on, have fun.”

Lauren ran toward the lingerie and club wear. She wasted no time. She selected three items and headed for the dressing room. Michelle waited and was thankful that she decided to join Lauren. “What do you think?”

Lauren strutted in front of Michelle in a barely there negligee. It was blue, extremely transparent and was designed to seduce. And per Lauren’s request, it went into the ‘Oh fuck yeah,’ pile. Lauren chose the second item without consulting Michelle. It was a plain t-shirt with ‘Porn Star’ emblazoned on the front.

“That’s two, pet. Now it’s time for the real reason that I brought you here. Come.”

Lauren followed her mistress through the shop. Michelle stopped in front of a red door, pressed a button, and was granted entry without delay.

The room was stocked full of items clearly associated with bondage and discipline. The smell of genuine leather permeated the space. Lauren stopped abruptly.

“What is this place, Domina?” Lauren’s tone grew serious and was laced with doubt, indecision and nervousness. The fun and laughter of the shopping was lost.

“Do you trust me?” Michelle knew that Lauren would enjoy this activity if she’d opened her mind and just relaxed a bit.

“Yes, Domina.”

“And what is your safe word, pet?”

“Dollhouse.”

“And when do you use it, Lauren?”

“When I’m not enjoying something or I don’t feel protected…if I’m in danger.”

“Good, now look around this room and select two items. And don’t play coy with me. I know how leather makes you feel, how it heightens your arousal. Take your time.” And with that, she left her.

Michelle entered the second red door and spoke softly to a man, “My pet is here. We want to…experiment. We are lesbian. No males may approach us but females are welcome. I reserve the right to refuse any touching. Is this agreeable?”

“Certainly, Miss Michelle.” The man stared at her dark brown eyes. He couldn’t believe that she would finally play in his club.

“Oh, and don’t call me Miss. You may introduce us as Michelle and Peach.”

As she left the man, he stared at her ass and thought, ‘What a beauty, I would fuck her senseless.’

“Lauren, what have you decided?” Michelle was no longer concerned with Lauren’s earlier reactions. The girl sat on a bench with a leather belt in one hand and a flogger in the other. She smiled as Michelle stroked her hair.

“Can we have both, Domina?”

“No, Lauren, but we’ll take both inside and decide later. Leave your other items in that locker.”

Lauren did as she was told and a minute later they entered the room and found a table near the front, close to the stage.

“Domina, why…”

“Hush!”

A couple entered the stage. They looked average but were extremely fit. He began reciting poetry while the woman danced. By the end of the beautifully romantic poem, the woman was nude and Lauren was wet.

“Oh Domina, this is so sexy and…uhm…raw. I’m so turned on.”

“I know,” Michelle stated as another couple appeared on the stage with a brown paper bag.

Music suddenly filled the room. The couple began to dance sensually. Everything about them oozed sex and the woman began to undress the man. She unbuttoned his shirt and he promptly shirked it off. She stroked his dick and unzipped his trousers. His manhood sprung to life. He stepped out of them and kissed her.

The curtain behind them opened and an ottoman was spotlighted. The couple waltzed over to it and he laid on it, his ass in the air. The blonde woman bent down, kissed, and sucked his anus as she opened the bag. The music flowed with her movements. It was as if the music was created for just this type of performance. She uncapped a tube and poured lubricant on him. She slapped his ass and went back into the bag. A strap-on appeared and she shimmied it onto her curvy body. Lauren’s mouth opened, but Michelle silenced her by pulling her onto her lap. She kissed her as the woman plunged her cock into her partner.

Lauren wrenched herself from Michelle’s kiss. She had to see the action. Lauren’s body reacted naturally. She squirmed and wetted her mistress’ lap. Before Lauren realized what happened, Michelle had the flogger in her hand and had begun to gently caress her with the leather tails.

“Domina,” Lauren’s chest constricted and her breath came in short spurts. Her mistress’ hand loosened the belt that held the little wrap dress together. “Oh God!”

Michelle heard the girl but did not hear anything that made her want to end the action. She stroked her pet with the flogger and began to remove the dress. “Lauren?”

“Hmmm?” Lauren was enthralled with the relentless fucking that took place on stage.

“Do you want me to stop?” Michelle reached for her bra, and was determined to free her perky breasts. She was determined to have her naked and thrashing beneath her.

“Uhh…no! Domina, please do not stop.”

Michelle released her breasts and stripped the dress away from the body that she claimed as hers. “Mine,” she whispered in her ear. Lauren moaned loudly. “Mine, always,” Michelle spoke louder so there would be no doubt, no insecurity in her sweet Lauren’s mind. “Do you like being mine, pet?”

Lauren could not answer. Her eyes were glued to the stage and her body was heated and flushed from arousal. Her mistress’ nails dug into her plump pussy lips. She moaned and moaned like it was the only thing she could do. Michelle was busy. The flogger’s tails teased the girl while her fingers finally attacked Lauren’s juicy pussy. The music’s tempo increased, and Michelle saw the dominatrix milk the man’s dick.

Lauren laughed in delight at the woman on stage and she wanted to clap but felt herself being pulled and picked up by her mistress. She was thrown onto their table and her eyes grew wide as the flogger’s tails slammed onto her ass. “Ughh… Domina,” she mewed at the sting of the flogger.

Her pussy twitched from the glorious pain that the sting of the flogger produced. Suddenly, she felt the smooth hand of her mistress as it stroked her soaked pussy. Michelle raised the flogger again and brought it down harshly on the girl’s other buttock. She left the warm, wet pussy and rubbed the girl’s juices into her reddened ass. Michelle bent over her pet and pinched her nipple.

“Oh God!”

“No pet, ‘Oh Domina!’”

The spotlight shifted to them when people started to watch them, “Are you alright, Lauren?” Michelle whispered to her insatiable little darling.

“Yes, Domina. Don’t fucking stop!”

Michelle raised the flogger again, and she brought it down gently and trailed the tendrils over her ass teasingly. She plunged three fingers into Lauren and fucked her roughly. A man approached the couple with his cock rigid. He looked angry and needy. He pointed at Lauren’s mouth, “No, you may not!” Michelle watched as the man scurried away and continued to fuck her girl. “Mine!”

Lauren felt liquid heat flood her body and then her mistress shocked her again. Michelle pulled her drenched fingers from her pet, lifted the flogger, and thrust the handle deep inside her pussy! Tears flooded Lauren’s eyes as her pussy was throttled by the flogger.

“Fuck me!” Lauren screamed at the top of her lungs and she threw her ass harshly back at her mistress intent on fucking the handle. She fucked it. She didn’t falter, she didn’t quit, and she didn’t run. She took all that her mistress gave her before she begged. She begged for her release. “Domina, please?”

“Please what, peach? What do you want?” Michelle smashed and plundered her pussy with the handle of the flogger. She kept pulling it out and then forcefully plunged it back into Lauren for what seemed like an eternity.

“Domina, oh fuck! Domina, please may I cum?”

Michelle kept fucking her with the makeshift phallus. She leaned over her and grabbed her breast. “Cum for me, show these people how you enjoy being mine!

Lauren’s body shook uncontrollably as the climax knocked all the breath from it. Her blood boiled and bursts of light flashed behind her closed eyes. Michelle felt her body as it convulsed and climaxed. She held her as her world began to calm.

The next act was about to go on stage as she and Lauren reached for her bra and dress. Lauren still felt the heat and after effects of her climax. She had no idea how her mistress found out about this special club but realized without a doubt that they would someday return.

“Domina, can we go?” Lauren was slightly embarrassed by her exhibitionistic behavior, yet she felt supremely confident at being hers.

“Yes, baby. Did you enjoy this part of your birthday surprise?” Michelle took her hand and walked her to the locker.

“Yes, Domina. I really did,” it took the girl some time to realize what Michelle said. She stopped and looked up to her. “What do you mean ‘this part’? Is there more?” A slow grin spread across both their faces.

“Of course, silly girl, it’s only early evening. We have the entire night ahead.”

“Domina?”

“Yes, pet?”

“You asked me something back there.”

“Indeed, I did.”

“Yes, I do.”

“You do what, Lauren?”

“I enjoy being yours!”

Michelle slapped her ass. “Get in the car, sweet girl!”

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments