Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Kinky Barista

"Daddy can not stay away from Baby's new job at the campus café."

5
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I have ever published, so be gentle, please."

It’s been a year since they met. A year that has changed everything. He is no longer the same man; she is no longer the same girl. This past year has changed everything.

A year ago, if he would have entered this café, his back would be hunched, his eyes cast down and there would be no trace of the smile that is now playing on his lips. He might have been dressed the same, but he would have looked completely different. His beard is greyer now, but he does not look older. It’s funny what a year can do to someone, being a good or bad year.

He comes here quite often. She has forbidden him to come 

“You cannot come to my work, Daddy.” 

She says over and over again and means it. Almost looks angry. But not completely. Sometimes she even stomps her feet on the floor and crosses her arms in front of her when they talk about it. 

“What if anyone I know is there, what if…”

But he just hushes her.

She hasn’t worked here for more than a few weeks. She started just before the university courses began. Some extra hours to earn some bonus money for clothes or parties. She doesn’t have to do this, but she likes the job, and no one will think too much about it if she suddenly has a new dress or money to spend on parties while officially being a broke student like everyone else. Not a student with a Daddy who might slip her gifts way too often. 

She is stunning. The small barista apron over her tight pink top is so cute and sexy. Her hair is up in a bun. Not too much makeup. Her body is gorgeous, he could spend the rest of the day sitting here just looking at her. Her firm breasts protrude from the apron. When she turns around, his eyes are always drawn to her, to her sexy butt, to the naked skin between her pants and short top. Her legs toned from all the running. She is in the prime of her life. Perfection, simple as that.

“Miss, a double espresso please,” he says when it’s his turn to order.

She gives him an annoyed look, lips drawn down, eyes squinting. Looking around the café, she quickly scans the room to see if anyone is looking. No one is, no one ever does. A few people know about them, their best friends, but no one else. No one is interested, she is just any normal student, working some extra hours. He could be a lecturer or just someone working close to the campus or working at any of the numbers of businesses located there.

He sits down by the window, his favourite place. Just being here, around her, sipping a coffee, looking at everybody going about their day, is one of the favourite things in his week. He could work, just open his tablet and answer a few emails, or work on some of the tasks for the week. But his eyes are drawn to her over and over again. So he just spends an hour, blissfully at peace with life, thinking of how much he loves her, and how he is hers, and she is his. His Baby Girl.

She is off at six today. But he knows she has plans to hang out with some of her new classmates for Happy Hour at the pub after. He reaches for his phone and types out a message for her 

“Baby, have fun at the pub. No need to eat, I will make you something at the apartment for when you are back. Daddy.”

He walks around the campus for a bit, before sneaking into her apartment building. As usual, he has some grocery bags and a backpack with him. Pot noodles are amazing, but he likes to cook her something else when he can stay the full evenings.

The apartment is small but cosy. The kitchen and living room share space and a small bedroom are tucked away next to the bathroom. He gives her some extra money every month towards rent, so she doesn’t have to share her place with anyone else. That way, they can have time together. Sometimes he comes by during the days when she doesn’t have any classes. Sometimes he leaves in the evenings, but sometimes he stays the night as well, like tonight.

He turns on some music, as always one of her playlists. Like so many other things this year, his taste in music has changed as well. Some of the tracks in her playlists are things he would never have thought about adding himself. Tunes flow out from the small speaker on the windowsill. Still one of his favourite songs, always make him smile, always makes him think of her smile.

He hears the sound of her keys in the door. He is on his back on the sofa, a cold beer on the table. He almost drifted off for a bit. The smell of lasagne in the oven, the evening light through the window, the music. This is his paradise, his garden of Eden. This is the forbidden fruit.

“Daddy…” 

She sighs when she walks into the room. 

“I know, Baby. But you see. That café makes the best espresso around. And this sexy girl is working there, and it’s really hard for old men to change their ways. So that café is where I am going to buy my coffee, at least until that girl quits, then I might have to find another café.”

He drags her down into the sofa. She tries to push away, half-heartedly, and her eyes blaze when she tries to keep looking annoyed. His arms pin her down. He pushes her into the corner of the sofa. She is tipsy from the drinks, and she cannot keep up the appearance of irritation anymore and she leans into him. They kiss for a long time, their bodies tight against each other.

”Daddy, I’m hungry... have you made lasagne for me? If I let you come to the café one more time, can I have some lasagne please?”

She smiles at him, her cheeks rosy red from the drinks and the making out.

”Yes, Baby. You can since you ask so nicely. I will bring you a plate if you find us something to watch on the tv... and... Baby, slip into something else, something that Daddy’s hands like better when caressing you.”

They spend a long time like that. She is curled up in his lap, eyes half-closed. Almost dozing off from the food and the calm of just resting with his arms around her. The film has ended, and the tv has shut down. His hands caress her under the blanket, and she can feel his pulse and his breath on her. The sun is setting, and it’s quiet outside. No rush from other students. His fingers are getting more and more playful with her. He kisses the nape of her neck, and a long shiver runs through her body. His fingers close down around her right nipple, squeezing it. 

MelissaBoomms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaBoomms

”Will you play with me tonight, Daddy?” she whispers looking up at him. 

”Yes, Baby, I will. And you will be a good little girl.”

He lifts her in his arms. She giggles as her robe fall open and her naked breast shows. He looks down at her, and she the lust in his eyes when they soak in every millimetre of her naked skin, her peaky firm breasts. She can feel how his stirs, as he lets out a sigh of pleasure. 

Her body drops down on her bed, her robe open - all naked under. He stands at the end of the bed, just looking at her, and she tries to cover herself with the blanket, but he rips it away from her, a playful grin on his lips. Mischief in his eyes. 

”Oh no, Baby. You will be naked for this,” he says as he reaches down under the bed.

A while later, she is all tied up. On her back with her arms secured by rope to the bedposts. Her legs tied up, chins to the thighs.
Stark naked in the late summer air, not cold, but still, she shivers. He stands next to her, admiring his work, admiring her.

His eyes are full of lust, she sees it. She sees love there as well. Respect. But right now, the lust is overwhelming. She can see that he is hard under his pants, his cock bulging out. He walks out to the living room, and she can hear the music start playing again. A bit too loud for this time in the evenings. But better than sharing her moans with the neighbours. When he returns, a feeling of understanding hits her, in his hand is her ball gag, the pink one. She draws a breath as he leans in on her. 

"Open up, my Good Girl," he says.

Each strike of the flogger on her naked body lands with a dull thud. At first, it’s not more than a soft feeling, the leather touching her body. But as time goes on, as each strike hits the same places over and over again, they hurt more and more.
He flogs her breast, the inside of her thighs, her shoulders, and now and then, directly on her spread open vagina.
It hurts when the leather sears her labia. But she cannot move away, she can not scream, only low drooling sounds comes out. Her breath is getting quicker now, the arousing feeling of helplessness mixed with the pain is intoxicating.

She can feel herself getting wet, how blood flows and fills her breast, her vagina, her face. She is tender now, and she closes her eyes for a second. She should not have done that; she knows it the second the pain hits her. He has clamped down cloth pins on both her nipples, she cries out a gurgling sound.

“Eyes open, Baby,” his voice is just next to her ear. She feels his beard on her throat, kissing.

His tongue barely touches her, but it feels like he is crushing it against her. She is so sore from the flogging that her labia lips are hypersensitive. The tip of his tongue traces her lips, fold by fold, long lingering licks up and down again. She strains against the ropes, trying to get him closer, for his tongue to reach her clitoris, but he moves away every time. It’s infuriating.

She can feel his fingers tracing her legs up and down as well but stopping each time they reach all the way her crotch. She is soaking wet now, just the way he likes it. She knows that he is on the edge himself, taking all his willpower not to fuck her right now. Oh, how we want that. Just thrust inside her, hard and deep, and fill her with every last drop of his cum.

Finally, his fingers slide inside her, curled up, slowly massaging her. His lips close over her clitoris, his tongue caressing it, circling over. Tasting her. His beard is rough against her shaved now tender skin, a man’s beard. She whimpers. The pressure is building up inside her, she wants to come, she wants it so bad. And she knows he wants it to, for her to gush out all over him, but he holds back, still there, but still. His fingers not moving, lips loose against her.

This ritual starts and stops, over and over again until she can’t take it anymore. And then, he lets her come, his hand almost furiously massages her soaking vagina, pushing her g-spot, then fingers straight out, deep inside her, alternating. His lips all over her, kissing, slurping, biting, licking. 

The orgasm crashes over her, from her toes through her body. She screams, but almost no sound comes out, just a throaty almost animal-like sound emerges through the ball gag, her legs are shaking, ripping against the ropes, almost cramping. She can feel him over her now, his cock deep inside her, and he rips off the cloth pins, over and over again she comes, as he thrust himself inside her, again and again. His hand is on her throat now, his eyes wide open, looking into hers, as his breath is fast and heavy, his body tensing up. 

And then she can feel it, his body spasms as he shoots his cum deep inside her, his hand lets go of her throat. He almost growls as the last pulses of his orgasms fill her up.

She curls up in his arms as he draws the blanket over them. Everything is so silent she can hear the beating of his heart loud and clear. His hands are caressing her, slowly and softly. She could fall asleep right now, but she forces herself to stay awake a while longer. Together like this, in these moments after, before the worlds come back again the morning, these are moments so rare and precious for them both. Sometimes they talk, sometimes they just breathe together. More often than not, some hidden resource of energy returns and they end up playing again, long into the night.

Published 
Written by zodiakx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments