Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

It's around six when Chanel and I step out of Casa Cortes, our fourth stop since leaving the hotel. After some of the best head of my life, I picked her up and made her shower again, with me. We ate, wandered around the San Juan Cathedral right next to our hotel, then the Museo de Arte. Chanel loved that part. After that was Fortaleza Street, then finally the chocolate factory of Casa Cortes.

 

Right when I ask her what she wants to do now, Chanel gets a message from Tawni, inviting us to a bar. Before I could get her away from everyone at the beach earlier, she gave her number when Tawni and Tommy both suggested we maybe join them later.

 

"Do you want to go?" I ask her, ghosting my hand against her lower back.

 

"Only if you want to," she says sincerely, tilting her head up at me.

 

It almost feels like a challenge, bringing her back to a crowd of people ready and willing to hit on her. It's a hard line to walk; not wanting to exceed the boundaries Chanel and I have set, though not wanting to mislead any ass hole into thinking she's available. She's not, not right fucking now; she's here with me. Despite all that shit though, the last thing I want to do is thwart her fun.

 

"Let's do it," I suggest, and she chuckles. When we arrive, the others aren't here yet, so we grab a booth and eat. At first it's a bit hard for me to focus on anything Chanel's saying, I have a perfect view of her cleavage. The top few buttons are undone on her collared white shirt, her firm tits in a white lace push up, peeking out. The contrast against her dark hair is disarmingly attractive.

 

"So, what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Chanel asks, my head snapping up to meet her gaze.

 

"You'll see," I reply, and she rolls her eyes. "I can tell you we're gonna start in the gym," I say, and take a drink from my glass.

 

"The hotel has a gym?" she asks, and I nod. "Nice."

 

"Hey, I have a question."

 

"What's up?" she asks.

 

"Does anyone know you're here with me?" I ask her.

 

"I did tell Aaliyah," she admits. "Why?"

 

"Just curious."

 

"Have you told anyone?"

 

"Just John."

 

"Are your friends the only people who know about us?" she asks, and she's so casual I'm compelled to answer.

 

"No," I admit, smirking.

 

"Who else have you told?"

 

"I've been talking to my dad," I shrug.

 

Chanel nods. "What does he think of it?"

 

"He's...overall supportive. That's the only reason I told John you were with me."

 

"Are your other friends not supportive?"

 

"No, just not as respectful," I chuckle. "They've all guessed I'm fucking you, I just confirmed it to John. He doesn't give me as much shit about you."

 

"You guys talk about me?" Chanel smiles, her bright blue eyes laughing.

 

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

 

"Keeping secrets?" she asks, and I almost snort.

 

"Hardly. They're a bunch of guys and you're insanely beautiful. I'm sure you can figure it out." Chanel scoffs at me.

 

" That's original. You guys aren't very creative."

 

"I guess not."

 

"Well, what all did you tell John?"

 

"Oh, he knows everything," I say without blinking.

 

"What?!" she laughs, unsure if I'm serious or not.

 

" Everything," I exaggerate. "I told him how incredible you look naked, and the way your body shakes after you cum," I whisper and wink at her. Chanel inhales through her open mouth.

 

"Did you really?" I laugh out loud at how serious she sounds.

 

"Of course not, are you high? I like you too much to have my friends knowing that shit." Chanel's breathtaking smile lights her face as I talk. "Unless you sleep with them, then I guess they'd know. Please don't sleep with any of my friends," I beg her, and she giggles.

 

"I'm not gonna fuck your friends. You're more than enough for me," Chanel says, her neck heating, and my dick aches thinking about how tight she is.

 

"I'm glad to hear it," I say, and reach across the table to touch her cheek. Chanel's hand holds mine against her face, pausing my movement.

 

"Ethan?"

 

"Yeah?" I ask, giving her all my attention. Chanel stares at me for a moment, her gorgeous face studying mine.

 

"I'm having a lot of fun with you," she says, and I smile from ear to ear. Such a simple statement, but such a big impact. This would really suck if she weren't enjoying herself. Before I can respond, however, Tawni calls out our names. She and Tommy come to say hi and sit at our booth. I recognize a handful of people from the beach, coming to fill empty seats near us. Everyone starts ordering drinks, people talking over each other, the bar crowded with nighttime patrons ready to take on Puerto Rico's finest.

 

Chanel and I both stick with draft beer, people jammed into our booth, coming and going. Eventually we both get up and go to the bar. I'm mostly talking to Tommy, Megan leaning over to join in. He's describing the livid adventures of surfing in Australia, something I'm compelled to try now. I share my own experiences of hiking cliffs in Zion. Trying to correctly articulate the view from Angel's Landing is fucking difficult.

 

After a while I catch Chanel three stools down, smiling at me. Impossible to miss such a stunning brunette. I keep stealing glances at her as Megan asks me questions, and not long after, Chanel has company of her own. The familiar tattoos creeping up his neck and down his arms immediately make me want to groan. This guy does not want to leave her alone.

 

A few minutes into their conversion, Chanel says something and Tattoos looks right at me, sizing me up. Jesus fucking Christ. I stand up and push through everyone, my eyes on his ugly fucking face.

 

"Hey," Chanel greets me when I'm standing next to her. Tattoos doesn't look away from me, his brow twitching, and I stare back.

 

"How's it going?" I ask.

 

"Good. This is Matt. Matt, this is Ethan," she introduces us, but I don't bother with pleasantries as I wrap an arm around her waist, claiming my territory. Matt nods his head, forcing a smile, and it's obvious this is awkward.

 

"Baby?" Chanel asks, looking up at me, her hand on my chest. My eyes immediately drop to her face, thoroughly distracted for the moment. She has never once called me baby before. Not even in the bedroom...I like it.

 

"I think I'm ready to go," Chanel says, her electric blue eyes composed. Before I can respond, she stands up, balancing on her wedge heels.

 

"It was nice talking to you, Matt." Chanel smiles her pearls at him. He nods again, grinning at her, but doesn't say anything. I glare at him, pulling Chanel into my side, and he's much less confident now. Bitch.

 

Chanel quickly says goodbye to Tawni and we leave. As soon as we step out onto the road, there's an empty cab, so we jump in. It's only a few blocks, but Chanel's practically in my lap through the ride back. She won't let go of me, so I won't let go of her. The tension it's creating is palpable, the way she bites her lip or nudges her nose against mine without kissing me, teasing me.

 

We get to our room and she doesn't hold back anymore, our lips eagerly making contact for the first time in too long. Both of us are impatient. I'm pretty sure fucking Matt has something to do with it, too, but I don't give a shit. Her being so eager to give herself to me is not an action I can bring myself to regret. This is steadily becoming my favorite part of the day. Being uncandid with her, fucking her, taking everything she offers.

 

I back Chanel up against the wall to keep her still, her mouth trying to dominate mine. Her hands are pulling at my shirt, both of us panting the same space of air between kissing each other. My hands roam her waist, pushing her shirt up as I go. Damn, her skin is always so fucking soft.

 

"You're cute when you're jealous," Chanel says and kisses me. Haha...fuck. My instinct is to deny it, but we both know she's right. I grab her ass, lifting and pinning her against the wall, her legs wide open against me.

 

"I'm sorry," I mumble as Chanel braids her fingers in my hair.

 

"Don't be," she says, pushing me closer to her with the heels of her feet. I pull her off the wall and walk to the bed.

 

"I just don't want to share you," I say, lowering her onto her back. I bury my face in her neck, my hand running up her thigh. "I don't want anyone to make you feel..." I whisper, and rub my hand against her cunt, making her gasp. "...Like I make you feel," I finish, and she moans.

 

I put my mouth on hers and she opens immediately, her tongue massaging mine. My fingers fumble with her clothes, but eventually I have her naked. Chanel slides my shirt off, and when I lay my bare chest on hers, she hums. Even knowing she's with me and no one else, I still want to consume her. Then I have an idea.

 

"Chanel," I say her name against her lips.

 

"Yes?" she pants.

 

"You trust me?" I ask, needing to double check.

 

"Of course. Why?" she asks, and presses her lips to my jaw.

 

"I want to try something with you."

 

"Mmm what's that?"

 

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

"Would you let me tie your hands together?" I ask, and I can feel her smile against my skin.

 

"You want to tie me up?" she asks in her intoxicating voice, confirming my answer. Fuck yes I do.

 

"Not if you don't want me to," I say, despite the now very real urge. The thought of some sort of control after almost losing mine earlier is too fucking tempting. But of course I'd never make her do it.

 

"That's kind of hot," Chanel says by my ear and I give her a wicked smile, climbing to the floor. I quickly turn for the bathroom, knowing exactly my weapon of choice. I find the robe hanging on the back of the door and pull out the soft, long tie. I may or may not have been thinking about this earlier. Still undressed from the waist up, I stride back into the room, Chanel laying unchanged. I walk around the bed where her hands are, put them together above her head, and start wrapping. I'm careful to keep it slightly loose, and when I look at her, she's watching me. I also can't help but notice how hard she's breathing. Fuck, this is hot.

 

I tug on my work, her arms extended and tied at the wrists, pinning them to the bed. "These stay here," I say in a low voice and walk back around.

 

"Open your legs," I tell her in a no nonsense tone, and she complies, her thighs spreading to give me the best view. I see her swallow as I stand in front of her, legs spread for me, and like every time I see her completely, I take the time to appreciate such fine art.

 

Chanel is a masterpiece. It's obvious she takes exceptional care of her body. Nestled at her center is the most incredible pussy I've ever seen. Her naturally sparse hair is shaved into a small triangle, her slit pink and inviting. Her folds are delicate, framing the tightest, hottest hole I've ever had the pleasure of filling. Her hips are wide, her stomach is tight and her tits are deliciously perfect. When my eyes finally make it to her face, she's not nervous anymore. With her arms stretched above her, legs open, she's staring at me with dark eyes. She's so fucking sexy. I climb on the bed and hover above her, careful not to touch her yet.

 

"You look beautiful like this," I tell her, looking right in her eyes. Chanel's perfect top teeth bite into her bottom lip, but she doesn't look away from me.

 

"If I do anything you don't like, just say stop," I say, simply enough. She nods her head but doesn't speak. I put my mouth to her ear, smelling her clean, dark hair.

 

"But I don't think you'll need to," I whisper and kiss her neck. The moment I push my zipper against her waiting flesh, she gasps. He legs wrap around me and I soak in the feeling for a moment, pressing my hardening dick against her. She humps up into me and I almost lose my shit already, looking down at her tight little body.

 

"Are you ready?" I ask, and push away from her.

 

"Where are you going?" she complains, but stays flat. I move down her body until my head is between her legs.

 

"No hands," I promptly remind her before I lean in to kiss her mound.

 

"Ah!" She jumps, then immediately pushes her hips toward my face. My mouth full of her box, I drag my tongue up and feel the texture of her damp slit. Her head drops between her outstretched arms, and she moans in her soprano voice.

 

Fuck me, she tastes so good. Too good, it really should be a crime. I thought for sure I'd go deranged the first time I tasted her warm, sweet flesh. Perhaps it has made me deranged. I'm addicted to getting her off. As this thought passes, I shove my tongue under the hood of her clit and flick her relentlessly, because I know she fucking loves it.

 

"Unngh! Ethan," Chanel moans, and when I push her bundle of nerves again, she cries harder, trying to wiggle her body away from my mouth. I'm having none of that shit, though. I wrap my hands around her thighs, holding her in place so I can eat her. I lick the wetness produced by her excited cunt, run my tongue up, and flick her violently again. But the moment I feel her hands in my hair, I pull away, shaking my head in disappointment. I was really enjoying that.

 

"I told you not to move your hands." Chanel arms are already above her again, her bare chest heaving.

 

"You don't play fair," she argues in a small voice. I can't help the wolfish grin spreading on my face.

 

"Regardless, you have to be punished. Come here." Chanel puts her bound hands in mine and I pull her off the bed.

 

"Bend over and grab the frame," I tell her, pointing to the corner of the iron bed. With her legs impeccably straight, Chanel bends over and holds onto the bar, hands still tied, her flexible body practically folded in half. The view from here makes me swallow hard and I quickly finish undressing, my raging hard on exceedingly aware of Chanel. I line myself up at her pink heat and start pushing. Skin to skin, I can feel her tight resistance, forcing my way in until her muscles give way and open up for me, consuming the head.

 

Chanel gasps and I grab her hips, giving her a moment before her punishment really starts. I gently push and pull, looking at her face past her smooth back, her dark hair over one shoulder. Chanel adjusts her feet and bends over a little farther, and the constricting position her body has around me is too much. I thrust my hips forward, forcing more of her muscles apart until I bump into her cervix.

 

Chanel cringes away from the pressure, and all I can think about is how fucking tight she is. The feeling has lit my nerves on fire, and I can't control myself. I pull back and slam into her again, keeping her hips in front of my pelvis.

 

"Fuck!" she cries out, trying to stay bent over. I close my eyes and grind my teeth, trying to concentrate on not hurting her...too much. I pull out and slowly slide back in, and she moans the whole length. I start a rhythm, pushing myself into her just far enough to kiss her deepest spot, and pulling back until I'm almost out. I love the way she gasps, then sighs every time I get a little too far. I love the way my name rolls off her tongue, and how she bites her lip to keep from screaming. And I love watching her petite, curvy frame try to accommodate my size. I wasn't lying when I told her she was the tightest. She's even tighter than every virgin I've ever been with. She's fucking perfect. I slam into her again.

 

"Ow," Chanel whimpers when I'm to the hilt. Even though it feels great for me, I slide my thick meat out of her to relieve the pressure. I need her in a different position. I grab the tie around her wrists and pull her to stand up. With my free hand, I grab all the pillows and throw them, then climb on the bed. I pull on the knot, tugging her along with me, and she crawls toward me on her knees, arms extended. My sexy little pet.

 

When she's close enough, I take her by the waist and pull her onto my lap. Chanel slips her arms over me, her bound hands at the back of my head, and I kiss her hard. I love feeling her tits against my chest. I lower us, laying her on her back in the middle of the bed.

 

"Reach up and hold onto the bars," I tell her, my voice rough with lust. Chanel moves her arms above her, stretching out her torso until her hands find the iron, and she holds on. I kneel between her open legs, looking down at her, and her blue eyes are staring at me, dark hair swirling around her face and neck.

 

"Do you like being tied up?" I ask her as I rub my cock against her wet opening.

 

"Just for you," she says in her sweet voice. I fucking love when she talks like that. I shouldn't, but I do. I like hearing mine is the only dick pleasing her. I slip into her again and start fucking her with purpose. I have a hand on each of her thighs as I pump into her. Her tight channel forms to my dick on every push and her knuckles are white from gripping the frame so hard. She holds on though, arching her back and begging for more.

 

At one point she bites her lip and simultaneously starts flexing her muscles around my dick. I bottom out in her so hard we both moan aloud.

 

"Ethan," Chanel pants my name, and from that familiar pitch in her voice, I already know she's going to cum. I lean down, bringing my face to hers, and keep up my vigorous pace.

 

"I'm gonna cum," Chanel moans, bringing her arms down and digging her tied wrists into my left shoulder blade. I bite her shoulder, fucking her little body into the mattress, and she screams. Not a second after, I feel her insides grip me, over and over, trying to milk the cum out of me as I thrust into her, and it's working.

 

I glance at Chanel's face, contorted in a gorgeous mask as she clings to me, cumming, and the mere potency of the moment, knowing I'm fucking her brains out makes me lose all control I have left. I shove myself so far and so rough inside her, spurting my cum against her cervix, she starts shivering. I don't know what it is about the way she twitches, but it makes me feel really fucking good. Like a gold star on my homework. I keep pumping every bit of my spunk into her until she can't take anymore, and I feel her nails on my back.

 

I finally relax my body, panting into Chanel's neck as she holds my head with her tied up hands.

 

"I need to make you jealous more often," Chanel says, her chest heaving. I pull my head up to look at her.

 

"I'll gladly tie you up anytime without all the hassle," I reassure her, and we both smile.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments