Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way...Part11

"My love changed our night of love and made it a night of passion for me."

4
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
648 words 648 words
After my love dipped his fingers in my pussy, he had me lick them clean. Hungrily, I sucked them into my mouth, tasting the honey nectar. Then I felt him climb off the bed and I heard the drawer of the night stand open. He knew that was where I kept my toys. The blindfold he put over my eyes prevented me from seeing what he was doing, but I heard him moving things around. Then I heard nothing and I knew he was watching me.

I wanted to move, but the restraints held me tight. Vulnerable, I wanted for his touch. I heard nothing for quite awhile. I knew he had not left the room. I thought I could hear his breathing; it could not have been my imagination. It seemed like hours before I heard or felt movement, even though I know it was maybe only ten minutes. I felt his eyes on my body, maybe planning his next step.

Finally, I heard him close the drawer to the bedside table. I tried to listen for any telltale sounds but all I heard was him moving around the bed. I pulled on my restraints to see if they were loose enough to move but they held tight. I was spread open for him to do as he pleased.

Then, I felt him climb onto the bed beside me and stretch out, draping one let over mine and bracing himself against my body. He took hold of my chin and turned my head to kiss me. I felt his tongue separate my lips and dance with mine. Oh, he tasted so good. I wanted it to keep going on and on.

He broke the kiss and I heard a cap being opened and I recognized it as my lotion bottle. It was the only one that had a snap on cap. I felt his body shift and then a cold feeling on my breasts as he squeezed some on them.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

He made like a design as he poured. I heard him set the bottle down and he began to trace designs through the lotion with his fingers. He would run them over my nipples and around the sides. I felt my back arch toward his fingers wanting more.

Then I felt him start to massage my breasts and spread the lotion all over them. His hands slipped so easily over my chest. More lotion and he rubbed it in so gently around my belly, covering every inch. He worked his way over every part of my body and he had me squirming as he reached my mound. I felt more lotion and his hand gently rubbing it into my mound. Then his hand passed between my legs and I felt the slippery feeling as he worked the lotion onto my outer lips, down my slit to my hips, then back up again to my mound.

As his hand moved up and down my slit, his fingers worked deeper and deeper between the lips. I was so hot and I felt the slipperiness of the lotion mingle with my juice. I wanted to move, to rock my body. I started to softly moan as he stroked his fingers deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Then I felt them move inside; first one, then two. He moved them in and out so slowly at first and I tried to rock against his hand, but his leg over mine kept me still. He started to move his fingers faster and harder as he pushed deeper inside me. I wanted to thrust my body against his fingers and felt frustrated that he held me down.

"Please, oh, please, make me cum!" I cried as I turned my head from side to side.

I was so confused when he pulled his fingers out, until he shifted his body on top of mine.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments