Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Handle A Rope

"She looked so beautifully brazen lying there tied to the bed frame."

13
10 Comments 10
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
She was on the bed, face up and naked, her hands tied loosely to the bed frame, but not so loose that she could get away. She was nervous, understandably, but he reassured her.

“Trust me,” he had told many times before now. “There has to be trust. If there is no trust between both parties or if one feels uncomfortable, then the experience is uncomfortable.”

She understood all this and was excited about her first experience, as well as nervous. It all boiled down to trust. She trusted him and he trusted her. She loved him, and he loved her. No meant no and stop meant stop, and they also had a safe word in place so that things didn’t get out of hand. It was all about communication. She had to be vocal and tell him if she wanted more or less and faster or slower. Communication was key.

In a way he had ‘prepped’ her. They had played around before with light bondage. She had been tied up or handcuffed before, as well as spanked either by him or with the soft rubber spatula from the kitchen. These were all intended to prep her, to make her transition into the lifestyle as smooth as possible. If she was upset and uncomfortable, then he was upset and uncomfortable. Trust could be lost, feelings hurt, and then she might not want to do it again. He loved her and wanted to show her this side of his personality. It could be fun, exciting and mutually pleasurable.

He had a tray of items on the bedside cabinet. They were mundane, everyday items, nothing scary looking and nothing like she had imagined BDSM items to be. She had imagined there to be leather, whips, chains, ball gags and clamps. But instead, items from around the house were on the tray. One of the items however was brand new, something she hadn’t seen before. Her mind wandered to what it could be used for, and it scared her slightly, some of these items which she used all the time around the house. She never dreamed that they could be used like this.

He picked up his suit tie from the tray and ran it through his fingers before smiling at her, reassuring her. “I won’t hurt you,” he said. “Remember, no means no and stop means stop, anytime you want to stop, just say so, and I will.”

“Yes,” she nodded her head. He smiled at her again and leaned over her, gently tying his suit tie over her head, using it as a blindfold. It smelled like his expensive cologne and coffee from the office where he worked. She inhaled this deeply and was put at ease slightly. She was waiting for the touches from him, the anticipation building. Not being able to see, she didn’t know when they were coming, or what he was going to use on her.

He picked up the feather duster from the tray and smiled to himself, seeing her there on the bed, tied and blindfolded, at his complete mercy. He knew that she was thinking, he could see her lips moving slightly. When she was in deep thought she mumbled to herself. She was trying to gauge when he would touch her. With the feather duster, he ran it first over her breasts and then down her body, tracing her curves. She flinched at first, not expecting the softness and lightness of the touch, but she grew accustomed to it after a while.

It tickled her and she broke out in goosebumps all over her body. He teased her with it, running it over her thighs, pussy and nipples. He loved her reaction to the new sensations he was evoking in her. She had told him all along that she would be a willing student, but she hadn’t been ready then. She was ready now. She moaned slightly when he put the tip of the feather duster in her navel. It was a sort of half-moan/half-laugh from the tickling sensations.

He put the feather duster aside for now and picked up the glass from the tray, which was full, almost to the brim, of ice cold water, four ice cubes clinking and suspended in the water. He took a drink of the water, swishing it around his mouth, coating it in the coldness. With his tongue he licked over her body, which was warm, very warm in comparison to his ice cold tongue and mouth. She flinched and called out in surprise at the iciness. He licked around the curve of her breasts with his cold tongue, gently flicking over her nipples, teasing her.

He leaned back and took another drink of the icy water, but this time he took one of the ice cubes in his mouth, waiting for it to melt until it was half the size. This time he did suck her nipple, with the ice cube in his mouth and again she shuddered and called out in surprise. Her skin was warm, and the ice cube melted against it, bringing forth an almost burning sensation. He then moved onto the other nipple, doing the same thing, sucking with the ice cube in his mouth. When he was finished, he let the small and mostly melted ice cube fall from his mouth and onto her body, running down it, the water dripping off her curves and stomach some of the melted ice water pooling in her belly button.

The next item he explained to her, not wanting to scare her completely with the sensation or hurt her. “In my hand I have a clothespin,” he said. “Can I put it on your nipple?” he asked. Even though he knew that she couldn’t see, he still held it up.

She hesitated before answering his question. “Y-yes,” she answered. She wanted to please him, and knowing that this would, she answered in the affirmative.

“Are you sure?” he asked. “Remember you can say no if you are uncomfortable with some things.”

“I am sure,” she said. “Yes. Do it.” She was curious as to how it would feel to have her nipple clamped. He gently put it on her left nipple, clamping it down gently. It hurt slightly at first, and she bit her tongue, but the pain subsided and dulled.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

It was a gentle sort of pinch from the clothespin, and not altogether unpleasant. He waited a few moments while she became used to the sensation. She’s doing well, he thought, smiling to himself. But this was only the beginning. He flicked the clothespin and was rewarded with a moan from her.

The sensation of the clothespin being flicked sent shivers of both pleasure and pain through her. Her own reaction surprised her when she heard herself moan. She was enjoying herself, and she trusted him completely. Because that was what it all boiled down to; trust.

He picked up a rubber spatula from the tray and examined it. It was a soft, almost rubbery one, the type used on non-stick cooking ware so the surface wasn’t scratched. In time he would level up and maybe use a metal spatula, but for now this one would do for the initiation. He ran it over her body first, running it all over her chest, stomach, hips and thighs. He turned her slightly to the side, so he had better access to her ass. He made sure he wasn’t hurting her as he turned her, she was after all tied to the bed frame.

He spanked the side of her ass gently with the spatula and waited for her reaction. She whimpered slightly, but he figured that this was more from surprise than actual pain. He did it slightly harder this time and again waited before spanking her gently again. He alternated between hard and gentle spanks with the spatula, leaving a red mark on her ass from repeatedly hitting her in the same space. He then did it even harder the next time. SMACK! The sound of the spatula hitting her skin filling the darkened room.

She called out loudly, and he waited for her to calm down and for her breathing to regulate before continuing. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. Good girl, he thought. He spanked her a few more times, again alternating between gentle and firm hits. He saw the red marks he had left over her ass and thighs, gently running his hand over the area. He put the spatula down and picked up the feather duster and running that over the red area.

She was surprised at how turned on she was with the spanking. It hurt at first and stung a little, but she couldn’t deny that it was arousing to her. It aroused her to think of it arousing him, which she knew it would. She wanted him so badly by that stage. She wanted him to put it in her and fill her up. But she figured he had a few more tricks up his sleeve before he would have her. Knowing how much he liked her begging for it, she figured he would drag this out until she couldn’t take much more.

He put her back into the position she was first in, laying face up. Dipping his fingers into the glass of ice water, he ran two cold fingers over her thighs and hips, raising her left leg so he could trace her inner thighs with his icy finger tips. He traced two cold fingers over her pussy, pushing down into her folds. She was warm and wet and his fingers were cold. It was a new and unfamiliar sensation to her, but she liked it. She moaned as he circled her clitoris with two icy fingers. He then went down further and pushed first one icy finger inside her, and then the second. This was unexpected slightly, he felt even colder inside her, but he let her get used to it, pausing before gently working his fingers in and out. Soon they didn’t seem cold inside her and soon she was building up to an orgasm. She was close to begging, and he knew this.

He flicked the clothespin on her nipple and she moaned loudly, bringing her ever closer, but before she got there, he placed a second clothespin on her other nipple. He was firmer this time, knowing that she could handle it. He wanted her pretty badly himself by this stage. She looked so beautifully brazen lying there tied to the bed frame, his suit tie acting as a blindfold, two clothespins on her nipples and her ass red from the earlier spanking.

He withdrew is fingers from her and shuffled in between her legs, pushing them apart so he had easier access. “Are you ready sweetheart?” he asked.

“Yes,” she cooed. “Oh yes please.”

Holding her hips, he entered her slowly, pressing himself further and further into her. He was hard as rock, and she was so soft and warm around him. They both moaned when he had his whole length buried inside her. He started out slow, but this didn’t last long. He was very aroused watching her tits jiggle up and down with the motion, her nipples clamped between the clothespins. He held her hips and moved her on him faster and faster.

He felt so good pumping into her, she was building up fast again, and she guessed that so was he, with the sounds of his heavy breathing, groans and grunts being her indication. She wrapped her legs around him to bring him closer to her. She moaned loudly and arched her back, the restraints momentarily tightening on her hands. But she could handle that. Of course she could.

He flicked the clothespins again, loving the effect the pleasure and pain was having on her. All too quickly he felt himself seeking release. He felt his orgasm straining inside him, welling up and ready to explode. He played with her clitoris, twirling it underneath his thumb. This was enough to send her over the edge, her pussy squeezing against him and having spasms. Within ten seconds he too was cumming, filling her up, both of them being loud with their releases.

“You did well sweetheart, for a first timer,” he said when they had both come down from their orgasms.

“Thank you,” she breathed. He removed the blindfold from over her eyes, and when she had her sight back, she smiled at him lovingly.
Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments