Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Overdue

"Hot story of wife giving submissive husband a long overdue whipping"

5
0 Comments 0
27.9k Views 27.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Life had been crazy these days. Life, work, and kids had sucked the energy out our sex life. A big part of that sex life was our dom/sub relationship in the bedroom. For the first 8 years of our marriage we could play any time we wanted, and for us that was almost every night.

Our BDSM relationship was not a 24/7 mistress and slave thing. It was really just in our bedroom. We started experimenting with BDSM 12 years ago when we were dating, and once we got married it only got more intense.

Over the 12 years my wife had built up an arsenal of implements that would make most ProDomme's jealous. She had a walk in closet in our first house that was covered wall to wall with whips, paddles, canes, crops, floggers, custom made straps, and some very rare items that she would find from time to time. Her most prized possession was her 6 foot bullwhip. She bought it a a leather making shop when we were on vacation one summer. She wanted this one in particular because the leather maker crafted the end of the whip with two leather falls, each one had a knot in it. Many bullwhips end with a nylon cracker which will cut the skin if the whip is cracked against bare flesh. With this bullwhip, she can deliver a hard lash without cutting me. She spent many a night in our basement whipping pillows and paper targets until she was confident she deliver a whipping on me without striking any areas she did not want to hit.

If you saw her in an everyday life setting you probably would not imagine that in the bedroom she was a whip cracking dominatrix. She has a cute innocent look to her and dresses rather conservative outside the bedroom. Life grew more hectic with careers and kids. Our almost nightly sessions turned into once a week, and then once a month. We no longer had closet full of toys, they were all locked up in chests in the basement. We talked about it and knew we had to find a way to play more often, but it just was not easy.

One day she suggested we both take a day off and play. Play all day in fact. She arranged for my mother to take both kids for the day. She asked me to drop them off in the morning and come straight home. I did so and raced home in anticipation.

When I arrived home around 10 am, I was not disappointed. She was standing in the hallway dressed in a leather thong body suit. It was very tight and zipped up the front. With it she wore thigh high leather leather boots, and a pair of leather gloves. "High Honey" she said. "Do you like what you see?" I could not get the smile off my face. She told me to go the basement and she would meet me there in a minute. 

When I got to the basement I saw that she had prepared it for our play time. She had put out a long table and covered it with a black cloth. On the center of the table was a collar, wrist restraints, and coiled up around them was her bullwhip. No other implements at all.

As I waited for her I touched felt the end of the bullwhip. I rubbed the the two knots on the end of the falls between my fingers and got excited as I remembered the sensations of them being lashed across my ass. I remember the first time she whipped me with this whip. She made me lay face down on the couch. She stood across the room, just far enough away that she could bring the whip down across my ass. She held up a coin and said "heads it 10 lashes, tails it's 50 lashes". I lost the coin toss and 50 it was. She would slowly draw the whip back over her shoulder and then bring it down across my bare ass with full force. After she finished with the 50, made me kiss her ass all over and then determined I would get 20 more for not kissing it to her satisfaction. My ass was covered in long red welts, with clusters of smaller round welts that looked like a bee sting. I knew I would get all that an more on this day.

As I stood reminiscing, my wife had quietly come down the stairs. She put her hands on my shoulders, "Your lucky today baby, you get me and my favorite whip". She stepped in front of me and started take my clothes off.

Once she had stripped me she put the wrist restraints on, and then the collar around my neck. We had hooks in the basement beams for this very purpose. I stood on my tip toes while she raised each hand one at a time and slipped the ring on the wrist restraint onto the hooks. Then she ordered me to stand on my flat feet. She had placed three large mirrors around the area. The visual element is huge turn on for me, so being able to see her at all times is important. She started to move all around me, caressing my skin and rubbing her leather bound boods all over me. She stepped in front of me and began grinding her ass over me. She reached behind and took hold of my hard cock.

KamiLees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamiLees

She started rubbing it on her ass and sticking it between her ass cheeks. "You love this ass don't you baby?" "You want to kiss it an worship it, and you probably have been fantasizing about having anal with me" I laughed and said "of course" She knows me well, and I am all about her ass. "If your a good whipping boy for me today, you may just get to do all of that" She said seductively. "But it won't be easy baby" she said as she slid my cock back and forth between her ass cheeks. "I'm in the mood to whip you long and hard, and you'll have to take it all and be greatful".

She moved away from me and walked to the table. She picked up her and walked across the room. She stood just across from me on my left. I look over and see her or look at any of the mirrors to get a glimpse of her in all her sexyness. She flipped the whip a few times in my direction and adjusted her distance. She has become an expert and delivering the lash right where she wants it. 

Once she had found her range she told me to breath in and relax. I did and I mentally prepared for punishment I would get. "I know you don't like your back whipped, but this whipping is going to be too long for you to take it all on the ass. You'll have to take it on you back, ass, and the front and back of the legs" she said. "How many lashes are you going to give me!" I said. She gave me a stern look and replied "Until I have had enough fun!"

She whipped in series of 10 lashes at a time. She started with my back and then worked her way all way down to the back of my knees. The lashes across my ass on legs were full force with no mercy. Once she had gone all the way down to the back of my knees she came around the front an gave me 10 across my thighs. She repeated the process of 10 lashes at at time on each body area for what seemed like an hour. She would give me a break each time she had worked over each area one time through, or every 40 lashes.

I was at my break point. Pouring sweat. The front of my thighs looked like candy canes with red stripes all the way down to my knees. I could only imagine what my ass looked like as she had given me her full wrath on those lashes. Sensing I could not take more she began to seduce me again by putting my hard cock between her ass cheeks and grinding on me. "You want this ass don't you baby" She said. "I do honey" I sighed. "If you want worship my ass, even more if you want to fuck my ass then you have to take it all"

"Now relax and stick that ass out for me" I obeyed. She took her position to the left of me. She again proceeded to give me rounds of 10 lashes at time. This time she only whipped my ass and the back of my legs. I guess she must have given me another 60 lashes when she told me she would give me a 5 minute break. During that break she caressed my welted up body with her leather gloved hands. "Okay, one last round baby" She said. "I'm gonna work your ass over only this time" I nodded, and then took a breath. I was so sore I could barely stick out my ass for her.

This time she stood directly behind me. She found her range again with the whip from her new postion. This time she brought the whip down in criss cross fashion alternating lashes on each ass cheek. First the lashes were moderate. This time she gave no pause after each 10, instead she only increased the intensity. I could see her in the mirror, her muscles flexed as she lashed me with all her petite body had. She gave no mercy until my legs began to buckle. She stopped, and coiled up her whip. I watched her in the mirror as she stood tapping the coiled up whip against her thigh high boots. "That was long over due baby, now you get your reward !"

Normally I would have been elated knowing she was going to let me fuck her in the ass, but at this point I don't even know if I can walk.

She helped me down from hooks on my wrist restraints and removed them along with the collar. She then pulled me over toward the basement couch by holding my cock. She kneeled on the couch with her ass up and her face down. "Worship it" she said. I began to kiss and lick her ass cheeks all over. "Get you tounge in there" she barked. I began to run my tounge up and down the leather thong the was up her ass. She moaned in pleasure everytime my tounge went over the area that covered her anus.

She sat up for a moment and pulled the thong out of the way. She put her face back down and put her ass up even higher. " Take my ass baby, it's your reward for being my whipping boy". It was painful to even move, but I managed to gently have anal sex with her blowin. g my load in just a matter of minutes.

When we finished she was walking up the stairs. She turned and said "We have to make sure we do this more often"

Published 
Written by burningbottom1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors