Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny Gets Punished

25
15 Comments 15
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I am standing alone in this damp dark and very cold cellar. It’s creepy. There are cobwebs and all sorts of things I can’t identify. I am frightened – yet at the same time I am so turned on my pussy juices are moistening the small cotton patch of my panties. I am in a bent-over position, my right wrist cuffed to my right ankle and my left wrist cuffed to my left ankle. I am wearing my tall heels, my leather collar and my new satin pink G-string with lace trim. My long brown hair is hanging over my face and touching the cool floor tiles. I am waiting for Master to punish me. I know I deserve it.

It all began this morning when Master gave me very specific instructions: Go to the shop and buy a new pair of panties. Then, come home and take a picture of it and send it to me. Then, play with yourself and cum. It sounded simple enough. But sometimes, things just happen that are out of your control.

I went to the lingerie shop and browsed through the rows of sexy panties, examining each one with my fingertips, trying to find the perfect one. I stopped in place when I saw something that I knew my Master would like. A sexy feminine light-pink satin G-string, surrounded by a lovely lace trim. Master loves the way my firm yet slightly bouncy ass looks in a G-string. I slowly ran my fingers between the tops of my thighs and my bottom cheeks, excited that I will be pleasing my Master. I purchased the panties and left the shop. So far so good, right?

It was a very hot day today, so I decided to go for a quick dip in the pool on my way home. I was already wearing my bikini under my clothes, so I quickly took off my sundress and jumped into the pool to cool off. The cold water felt so refreshing on my hot, sweaty skin. I swam a few laps and stopped to take a break. That's when I saw her. She was a beautiful girl with long light-brown hair. Her legs were tan, curvy and lean. Her cat-like green eyes had me mesmerized. She was wearing an orange bikini with the word "Juicy" across her bottom. And juicy it was. I wanted her. I became completely distracted from my mission. All I could think about was pulling her bikini bottom to the side, pressing my mouth against her, feeling the softness of her skin, and tasting the sweet nectar that would be flowing out of her pussy. I felt my own clit start to swell up and I really needed to cum. I frantically threw on my sundress and ran back home, still wearing my bathing suit bottom which was soaking wet, and not from the water of the swimming pool.

I removed my wet bathing suit and sat on my bedroom floor. I opened my legs very wide and began to touch myself gently. Images of this beautiful girl kept popping into my head and I suddenly found myself pressing harder onto my mound. My pussy was heating up, my wet lips were quivering, and my entire body was shaking from a powerful orgasm. But I can be a bit insatiable at times. I started to touch myself again. This time inserting 2 fingers into my already dripping pussy and sliding them in and out. I removed my wet fingers and traced my pussy lips with them until I reached my clit, and pressed up and down repeatedly until I found myself again, shivering from yet another intense orgasm. I collapsed onto the floor, with my right hand over my chest, feeling my heart beating rapidly. And then the phone rang.

"Hello." I answered.

"Penny, I am surprised that you haven't sent me the picture yet. I
was wondering if everything was okay."

"Oh, ummmm. Yeah. I'm sending it right now." I replied in a shaky voice.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Master questioned me.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

He could sense something was awry. And he knows the sound of my voice right after I have cum.

I do not lie to Master. I must come clean.

"Master, I made a big mistake. I came...twice. I will send you the picture right now. In fact, I will send you two pictures. Do you forgive me?"

"You were given very simple instructions. You disobeyed me. Send me the picture immediately. And I'm coming home now to punish you."

So that is how I ended up bent over and cuffed in this dingy cellar. Master has left me in this position to think about what I did wrong. My legs are trembling as I await my punishment.

I could hear the cellar door open and shut. Master is returning to me and I am terrified. I know he is very upset with me and I want very badly to make it up to him. I hear his footsteps walking toward me. I peek at him through my open legs and see he is holding something in his hands. I shake my hair away from my eyes to get a better look. Oh no! Master is holding a bullwhip made of braided brown leather. This whip has never been used on me before.

I watch as my Master raises his strong right arm. I close my eyes tightly and grit my teeth to prepare for what is coming. Crack! The strong leather comes down hard on my back. I feel the sharp sudden sting, and my mind is telling me to run away, but my body is trapped in place. Master strikes me over and over again on my back, my buttocks and the back of each leg. My body is aching. My eyes are filling with tears and I watch them pool on the floor beneath me. Finally, Master whips my bottom ten more times, leaving long red stripes on my tender skin. The whip is dropped to the ground and I breathe a heavy sigh of relief. It is over.

Master stands behind my marked-up body, and pulls my G-string to the side. I feel his rough fingers pressing some cold lubricant against my tight asshole. Master leans forward and whispers into my ear, "Tell me, Penny. Where do bad little sluts get fucked?"

I know the answer to that question. "Bad sluts get fucked in the ass, Master."

"That's right, Penny. Now take a deep breath."

I shut my eyes, bite my lip, and inhale deeply. I feel Master pressing his hard cock against my tight muscle, forcing his way through. I gasp from the pain and the excitement. Master begins pushing deeper and deeper until he is all the way in. He stops and waits for my muscles to relax around him. And then his hard thrusting begins.

"It hurts! Master, please go slower."

"Shut up, Penny. This isn't for your enjoyment. You already had your fun. Remember? Or do I need to remind you again? Not another peep from you."

Master starts pounding my ass harder than before, his strong hands grabbing onto the red punished skin of my cheeks. I want to scream out, but I'm not allowed. I feel Master growing a bit stiffer inside me, and finally, his hot cum is squirting deep into my belly. Master pulls out slowly and I could feel his semen creeping out of my hole. My body is aching, inside and out, but I feel a sense of relief that my punishment is now over and I would be back in my Master's good graces.

"You just received your punishment for the first time you came when you were not allowed. I am going to leave now, but I will return in 15 minutes to punish you for the second time you came without permission."

I hear Master's heavy footsteps walk away. I stand there, still bent over and restrained, wondering what else my Master could possibly have in store for me.

Published 
Written by SweetPenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments