Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Sub

"Master Brendan finds more than he bargained for with his new sub."

115
32 Comments 32
8.2k Views 8.2k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Master Brendan discovers that there is more to owning a submissive than punishment."

He waited impatiently for her arrival. But she was on her way, his belated Christmas present to himself. He’d waited many months for his assistant to arrange to acquire her, so to speak. Now she would finally be his; his slut, his property, his bitch. She was the perfect sub. She had no limits, was already well trained, and could deepthroat a substantial-sized dick.

Brendan McCarthy was a well-respected Master in his circle. He had trained many subs for other men and had several of his own. But none were of the twenty-four/seven variety he desperately craved. In his world, the D/s way of life was prevalent, and obtaining a well-sought-after submissive was considered quite a coup.

He’d first spotted the spectacular redhead with serious blue eyes at a play party and had coveted her ever since. His loins stirred as his own nine inches twitched with arousal, and his balls ached with need. Her Master had said he’d never give her up, but his situation had changed, and he could no longer keep her. So, Brendan swooped in and wooed her away.

Now she belonged to him. He’d made sure to spell things out clearly in the contract she signed, so there could be nothing misconstrued, no accusations of forced sex, nor misunderstanding that he owned her twenty-four hours, seven days a week. That she had agreed, without argument, to everything he’d asked for it was decadently fabulous. She forfeited all rights to her own body for one year when she crossed his threshold. He was confident that she’d gladly agree to stay when the year was up. The only thing she had asked for was for him not to cut her hair. Since he wanted it longer anyway, it was easy enough to acquiesce to her request.

He paced, feeling like a kid in a candy shop. What would he do to her first? How far could he push her each night? Would she understand that the cage she would be confined to each day while he was at work was for her own good?

Then, the waiting was over. His assistant brought her into the house through the back entrance. She wore a dark robe with a head covering that rendered her unable to see. This moment was almost too delicious, too intense, as he subconsciously held his breath.

Finally, he took a deep breath, “Remove her hood and robe.”

The assistant obeyed the command immediately. Standing before him was a stunning creature. Red hair fell just past her shoulders, blue eyes sparkled with wonder and fear before she quickly lowered her gaze, and pouty lips begged to be kissed. She was fucking perfection, indeed. He allowed his gaze to travel down to her breasts. His cock throbbed in his trousers as he imagined his hands on them, squeezing hard until she moaned. He envisioned clamping those erect nipples until they went numb.

Further down, her bare mound made her look younger than she was. He smiled wickedly as he thought about the smooth white skin becoming red once his crop connected with her. “Turn her around,” he said to the assistant.

Her ass was delightfully full and round, like her tits. The lush curves begged to be used hard and fucked relentlessly. All in good time. He rubbed a finger along her slit and heard a soft moan from her. “You’re so fucking wet, I haven’t even touched you or spoken to you, yet your labia are puffy and slick,” he said gruffly. “Did my assistant touch you on the journey?”

“No, Sir,” she answered softly.

He reached for his crop and let her feel the full impact of it on her mound. She flinched ever so slightly, but she remained impressively stoic.

“You will refer to me as my Lord; is that clear?” Brendan asked as he rubbed a hand across her mound to soothe the red mark caused by the terse spank. It was a heavy consequence for such a slight infraction, but he knew he needed to establish dominance over her right from the start. Her former Master had hinted that she had been stubborn at the beginning of her training and that he’d needed to paddle her often to assert his dominance and ownership of her body. But he insisted that she was extremely obedient now and that he had taken to spanking her for fun since she rarely needed punishment.

“Your former Master said that you fear the cane and the belt,” her new Master said. “So, be prepared to feel both if you disobey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Lord,” she whispered.

This time he spanked her mound twice. “You will only speak if the question requires a verbal response. A simple nod or head shake will suffice when the answer is yes or no. Do you understand?”

This time, she merely nodded.

“I see that you learn quickly. I like that. I like it when you’re my good girl,” he praised her.

She nodded again.

“Do you know what I want from you?” he asked as his cock strained to be released from its confinement.

She nodded a third time, got down on her knees, and presented herself to her new Master.

He grinned, “Tell your Lord what you desire.”

“I desire to be your little bitch. I want to be at your feet, ready to please you whenever and however you wish. I want to feel your crop and understand that the sting is meant to remind me that my body is yours, my Lord. That’s what I desire,” she said, as she kept her gaze lowered.

“Such a good girl! My sweet little bitch. I’m going to make your ass and your tits nice and red with my crop. Let’s start with those delightful creamy globes,” he said wickedly. “You’ll count and beg for another, understand?”

She nodded.

He took his crop and began to mark her as his own.

Smack!

“One, my Lord, may I please have another?” she asked, already feeling the sting on her breast causing wetness between her legs.

Smack!

“Two, my Lord, may I please have another?”

Smack!

“Three, my Lord, may I please have another?”

He continued until both her breasts were bright red. “Turn around and present your ass to me, slut,” he demanded. “Start the count again from one.”

Smack!

“One, my Lord, may I please have another?”

He continued again until her ass matched her tits. “Where else do you desire the sting of my crop, slut?” he demanded.

“My pussy should be red as well, my Lord,” she answered.

“It’s a cunt. The women I date have pussies. My slut has a cunt,” he reprimanded. “A cunt that is mine to use any way I wish.”

She nodded.

“Spread your legs; I want your cunt to be red as well,” he commanded. “Start the count again from one.”

Smack!

“One, my Lord, may I please have another?”

Again, he continued until her legs trembled and her mound was crimson. He set the crop aside and sat down on the couch. Would she know what to do without asking?

He grinned when she got down on her hands and knees and crawled to him. She kneeled at his feet and presented herself. She opened her mouth and sat patiently. His bulge was in dire need of service, and his new sub had her willing mouth ready for use. Suddenly, all the effort it had taken to acquire her was more than worth it.

“Suck my cock, slut,” he demanded.

Without a word, she unzipped his pants and helped his package spring free. She licked the head and swirled her tongue around, making him moan. She took him into her mouth slowly, one inch at a time, until she had taken all she could. Then she reached for his hands and placed them on her head.

“You’re such a good girl,” he said, grinning wickedly as he pushed her head down until her throat opened and accepted his cock. He held it there a few seconds, cutting off her air, before easing back. He waited for her to gag or complain, but she just moaned.

He grabbed her head and fucked her throat hard. The vibrations of her moans on his cock in her throat pushed him over the edge. He grunted loudly and shot his load down her throat.

When he pulled out of her mouth, his dick was clean, and not a drop of cum had been wasted. “God, how incredible! You’re so talented!”

As he lifted her face, she kept her gaze lowered. “Look at me, slut,” he ordered.

She obeyed, and he found her eyes bewitching. She could steal his soul with those eyes if he weren’t careful.

“Why did your former Master finally agree to let me have you?” he asked bluntly, knowing the reason and that it had been his great fortune that the man had finally needed to be rid of her.

“His wife grew jealous of me, my Lord,” she answered. “She told him he was spending too much time with me and that either I had to go or she would leave.”

“I see,” he said, feeling a twinge of compassion for her. It couldn’t have been easy, finding out that her Master was sending her away. Yet, she was obedient almost to a fault. He’d hoped for a little bit of feistiness from her, but maybe that would come when the newness of the pain of being sent off to a new Master wasn’t so fresh.

“That’s enough for today, slut,” he said, wondering if she’d know what he expected of her next. She didn’t disappoint him as she slid down, resting her bottom on her feet in a semi-kneeling position, eyes looking down. When she opened her mouth, he slapped her face. “Close your mouth. I said that’s enough for today.”

When it was time to retire for the night, he knew it was too soon to give her the privilege of warming his bed. He took her by the leash, brought her into his room, pointed to the mat on the floor, and said, “You will sleep here until I tell you otherwise.”

She nodded meekly.

“I want you close so I can fuck you if I wake up horny, but you haven’t earned my bed yet,” he said.

She crawled onto the mat and sat on her knees.

“You may lie down and rest. You may even sleep if you wish. You may not leave the mat unless I summon you. If your bladder is full, you need to hold it until morning. It’s good practice for you for during the day while I am at work. You will be allowed to use the bathroom for toilet use, shower, and anything else you need, in the morning,” he explained.

She seemed surprised but said nothing. Again, he couldn’t decide if he was pleased with her obedience or annoyed by her lack of fire. He opted to leave her be for the first night.

In the morning, he unhooked her leash and told her she had a half hour in the bathroom. He reminded her that she was not to touch herself, “All of your orgasms belong to me; I will decide if and when you can cum and how often.”

He wondered if he'd made a mistake when she didn’t pout as other subs had over that rule. She was almost too obedient. He needed a little passion and thought long and hard about how to ignite it in her.

“Just so you know, it may be a few weeks before I allow you to climax,” he said, testing her.

Her eyes widened, and her bottom lip quivered. Now we’re getting somewhere, he thought.

“In fact, I think I will edge you all day and not let you cum,” he pushed farther. He reached over and slid a finger inside her; the heat and wetness made his cock ache. He brought the finger to his lips and tasted her sweet honey. Just because he was denying her orgasm didn’t mean he couldn’t get his own much-needed release.

“Get on your knees and suck my cock, slut!” he ordered.

She dropped to her knees and dared to look up at him, “My Lord, may I use my hands as well?”

He grinned, “Yes, you may. But understand, looking up at me without permission has earned you a spanking when you are done milking me dry.”

“Yes, my Lord,” she said, looking up again.

“You like being spanked, don’t you, slut?” he moaned as she took his throbbing shaft into her talented mouth.

She nodded, then did something magical with her tongue, swirling it around as her fingers deftly played with his balls.

“Fuck! You’re so good at this!” he cried out, putting his hands on her head and pushing himself into her throat. He thrust in and out of her mouth as he cried, “Take it all, my little bitch!”

This time, instead of cumming down her throat, he pulled out and let rope after sticky rope adorn her face and breasts. “You look like a delicious little slut covered in my cum. Wipe it up and lick it off your fingers.”

She did as she was told and said, “Thank you, Sir.”

He slapped her face, “What are you supposed to call me slut?”

“I’m sorry, Sir, I mean, my Lord,” she stuttered, flustered by his anger.

He sat down, “Get over here and put yourself over my knee, little bitch.”

She crawled over to him and lay across his lap. His hand came down hard on her ass cheeks again and again. By the time he was done, her ass was crimson, and tears streamed down her face. He rubbed her ass softly, soothing the sting, and said, “What are you supposed to call me?”

“My Lord,” she whispered.

“Louder, bitch!” he demanded.

“My Lord,” she answered in a clear, loud voice.

“That’s a good girl,” he praised her. “Spanking you has made my cock hard again.”

He pried apart her rosy cheeks and spat on her puckered hole. He slid a finger into her ass and worked it in and out, prepping it for use.

“Get up and bend over the chair,” he instructed her. “Spread those cheeks for me, bitch. Your Lord needs to fuck his slut’s ass.”

She did as she was told and cried out when he thrust his cock into her tight anus with one forceful push. He grabbed her hips and started easing himself in and out of her decadent ass. Eventually, she began to enjoy the movement, and her clit throbbed with need. She tried to move a little so the chair would stimulate her, but he realized what she was up to, and he yanked on her hair, “I told you, no climax for you!”

She said nothing, but he sensed her irritation, and, for some perverse reason, it made him happy to get a reaction. Obedience without passion would make her a very dull sub. He would have to figure out what it would take to stoke the fire in her soul.

But for now, he needed to fuck her ass hard, fast, and deep. He grabbed her hips and plunged into her again and again.

“You like that, don’t you, my slut?” he asked gruffly.

She nodded.

“Your ass is so fucking tight! I’m going to fill it with my spunk!” he bellowed as his balls tightened and then let go, coating her rectum with his seed.

He pulled out of her ass and instructed her to lick him clean. She did so eagerly.

“Good girl,” he said, pleased with her. “Now lie on your mat and rest.”

She did as she was told but couldn’t help but feel miserable. She’d had a beautiful apartment only days ago. And now, she had nothing. She cried silent tears and prayed for sleep to come.

When morning came, she was allowed to use the bathroom as he promised. Afterward, he reattached her leash to her collar and led her to the cage he’d prepared for her. It was confining, but there was a little refrigerator beside it with water, fruit, and cheese that she could reach through the cage bars. Regardless, it was humiliating to be treated this way in her mind.

“It’s for your own protection,” he said, sensing her displeasure. “You’ll get used to it. It’s only for when I am at work. I promise you’ll be allowed to come out the minute I get home.”

He watched her as she fought the urge to speak out. Finally, she opened her mouth and said, “Permission to speak freely, my Lord.”

“Permission denied,” he said curtly. “If I’ve frightened you by suggesting that you need to be in the cage for protection from outside elements, let me assure you that isn’t what I meant.”

He saw her frown, which compelled him to explain for some reason. “Until I know that I can trust you, I need to keep you from roaming my house and going places that are off-limits to you. I don’t wish to come home and find myself needing to be angry with you and punish you.”

She gave a little nod and climbed into the cage.

“See? Now I can reward you for being such a good girl when I get home. Tomorrow, if you enter your cage without a fuss, I’ll give you the remote for the television,” he said.

After he left, she wept bitterly. When the contract had said she would initially be confined to the house, she had no idea it meant in a cage. She would obey, but she never submit to him joyfully as she had with her previous Master. Nor would she allow him to see her misery. When the year was up, she would be done with this situation and ask her uncle for a job at his firm.

She noticed the camera's blinking red light and realized he’d probably seen her sobbing. She wiped her tears and pulled herself together. She’d agreed to be completely owned. So, she would accept her circumstances and stop wallowing.

He stared at the monitor and felt a pang of remorse for not staying home another day with his new sub. It would have been an easier transition for her. He was not looking to coddle her, but he knew this was a huge adjustment for her. She’d been treated like a queen by her former Master, and now she was confined to a cage like a dog. He hoped it wouldn’t be for long.

The time dragged on as there was nothing to do but lie in her cage. She’d cried several more times during the day, but she had been careful to turn away from the camera so he wouldn’t see her. She had no intention of letting him see her misery.

By the time he arrived home, her bladder was full and uncomfortable.

“Hello, my sweet slut. Were you a good girl today?”

She kept her gaze lowered and nodded.

Why was her obedience so annoying to him? He toyed with leaving her in the cage to spark outrage, but he had promised to release her, and he was a man of his word. Still, he had an idea.

“I will release you from the cage, but you may not use the toilet. If you can’t hold your urine, you may piss in this bucket.”

She wanted to refuse but feared he’d put her back in the cage if she didn’t obey. With tears in her eyes, she squatted over the bucket and relieved her bladder.

“Good girl! Now, take this cup and scoop some out to drink.”

She didn’t move. She’d been promised no piss play and considered drinking urine to be just that.

“Did you hear me, slut?”

She nodded.

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

“Then do what you’ve been told or face the consequences.”

She looked up at him defiantly. “I’ll take the consequences, my Lord.” There was a curtness to her voice that made his cock twitch.

“And what if the consequences are me holding the cup to your mouth and making you drink?”

Her eyes shot daggers at him, and he saw that spark he’d been waiting to see.

“No worries, slut. I’m just discovering how much I can push you. I’m not into piss play. But I would like to see some eagerness from you.”

“Permission to speak freely, my Lord.”

“Permission denied.”

She said nothing but stood and carried the bucket into the bathroom to dump her piss in the toilet. She rinsed the bucket and set it in the tub to dry. Then, returning to where her Master sat, she kneeled before him with her mouth open.

He felt the prickle of irritation as it crept up his spine. Why did he find her obedience so dull?

“Fine, you have my permission to speak, slut.”

She kept her gaze lowered as she spoke.

“I made the mistake of falling in love with my former Master, and it got me sent away. I had a beautiful apartment with a comfortable bed, and I was incredibly eager for Him.”

“Why did you agree to be my fully owned submissive?” he asked, curious about her answer.

“Because it was the one thing my former Master couldn’t have. He wanted me full-time, but he was married, and his wife wouldn’t abide by it. I figured agreeing to be your live-in sub would annoy him.”

He laughed. “He was rather unhappy with our situation, if that makes you feel better.”

She nodded.

“If I could give you one thing to make tomorrow better, what would it be?” he asked.

She thought long and hard before answering. “I’d like my tablet back so I can read books while you’re gone. Having nothing to stimulate my mind made me cranky.”

She’d surprised him. He had expected any number of answers, but not something as simple as this.

“You delight me, slut. You could have asked not to be caged or to have a bed. Instead, you ask for something reasonable and not in defiance of my rules.”

“I will earn my freedom and your bed. But I can’t be still all day and have nothing to do. Television doesn’t interest me. But reading does.”

“You realize I need to punish you for refusing to drink your urine, right?” he asked, hoping to provoke a little fire in her eyes.

He was not disappointed. Her fierce blue eyes sparkled with anger.

“Come here and bend over my knee, slut. I’m going to spank you for your disobedience. Then, I will reward you for being such a good girl all day. If you need to cum, you must beg. Do not cum without begging, understand?”

She nodded. But in her eyes, Brendan saw more than obedience; he saw lust. Now he was getting somewhere.

He spanked her repeatedly until his hand stung, and her bottom had a rosy hue. She had whimpered through the first few swats but was moaning by the end of the punishment. Before releasing her from his lap, he slid a finger into her pussy and found it wet and ready for him. His cock, already semi-hard from spanking her, grew to full attention.

“I want you on your back with your legs spread for me, slut,” he growled. He thought he saw a hint of a smile and was surprised at how that aroused him.

As he entered her, he felt that arousal grow as he experienced the pleasure of her slick, wet walls gripping his shaft.

“My God, you’re so incredibly tight!” Brendan commented without realizing he was doing so aloud. He knew part of this lovely sensation was because he was larger than the average man. But he’d fucked plenty of women, both submissives and girlfriends, and had never experienced such as this wicked little slut’s cunt.

He had planned to go slow, to tease her a bit, then pull out, denying her an orgasm. But here in his bed, the obedient sub displayed an eagerness and passion that made him want to fuck her fast and deep and make her cum hard.

“Don’t forget to beg to be allowed to climax, slut,” he reminded her as he pumped vigorously into what he now considered the world’s most exquisite pussy.

He wondered briefly if she would forget her place, but instead of replying, she simply nodded.

So, she would be obedient here as well, he mused. Still, the look of lust on her face and desire in her eyes spoke volumes. She wanted him, and it wasn’t because she was required to do so or obligated to perform for him; her facial expressions and body language were evidence of her craving.

“You have my permission to scream, beg, and cry while I fuck you.”

Her eyes glazed over as her body responded to his touch. His hands enjoyed her gorgeous breasts while he used her thoroughly.

“Yes!” she cried out, finally giving in to her need to be vocal. “God, yes! Please fuck me, my Lord. Fuck this cunt that you own!”

“That’s right, my little slut; I own you and will use you as I see fit!”

His previous idea to leave her frustrated thrown out the window, he used his thumb to stimulate her clit, already swollen with arousal.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” the feisty redhead screamed as she bucked and writhed beneath him. “Please, my Lord! Please let me cum!”

“Not yet, slut.”

She whimpered as she tried hard to hold off her impending climax and prayed that he wouldn’t make her wait too long.

“Please, my Lord! I need to cum so badly! Your cock and your fingers are driving me mad! Please, oh please, oh fuck! I don’t…I can’t…”

He gave each bouncing tit a sharp slap and said, “Why should I let you cum, slut?”

He expected her to answer like his other subs, promising to do anything he wanted, blah blah blah. But she delighted him when she said, “You should let me cum so that it enhances your orgasm. Cum with me, my Lord, please!”

A clever answer from a clever girl, he thought as he pumped into her as a man possessed and shouted, “Cum, you fucking little whore!”

His balls never felt tighter than they did the moment before they let go as the sexy little redhead came like a tidal wave. He exploded inside her and felt the contractions of her orgasm on his cock literally milk him dry. Holy fuck! He’d never experienced a simultaneous orgasm before, and it was fucking incredible.

He ached to hold her but feared that would send the wrong message. She was his submissive, after all, not his lover.

Her eyes met his for a second before she lowered her gaze, and in their intense blue color, he saw passion and devotion.

Fuck it, she belonged to him, and he craved the comfort of her body next to his, so he pulled her close. He saw her brows furrow in confusion, but she curled up into him and laid her head in the crook of his arm.

He buried his face in her hair and felt himself get lost in the scent of her.

“Am I your Lord and Master, slut?”

She nodded.

“And as such, you will do whatever I require?”

She nodded again.

“I require you in my bed tonight.”

Brendan felt her relax in his arms and experienced an unfamiliar feeling. He frowned for a moment but shrugged it off.

He’d always been a firm Master, sometimes bordering on harsh, and often big into humiliation. But there were many different types of Doms, weren’t there?

A war raged in his heart. It was too soon to ease up. Wouldn’t she see him as weak if he didn’t continue to cage her and make her sleep on the mat beside his bed?

What about her made him crave a different path than with every other submissive? And why did he suddenly have no interest in any sub besides her?

As he mulled over a million little thoughts, he felt her drift off to sleep. He debated waking and using her again, but she looked so peaceful in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and enjoyed the feeling of her soft, warm body next to his.

He worked things out in his brain as he held her close. He’d keep her caged, allowing her to have her tablet for another week or two. But he’d allow her to sleep in his bed on nights he used her for his pleasure. And if that was every night, so the fuck what?

Eventually, his need won over the desire to let her sleep. He tucked a hand under her chin and lifted her face to his, waking her with a kiss. Her blue eyes sparkled as she gazed at him in her sleepy state. Immediately, she remembered where she was and looked away.

Brendan moved between her legs and lapped at her sweet honey hole. Her hips rocked while she moaned, enjoying his hot breath on her needy pussy. Soon, her back arched, and she begged to cum.

“No,” he said. “I just wanted you wet so I could fuck you again.”

He rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. “Ride me, slut.”

She eased down onto his rigid pole and fucked herself with it. At first, it was a bit perfunctory, as she was clearly a little pissed about the lack of release. But soon enough, her body moved in an erotic rhythm, and her tits bounced in time.

“Look at me,” Brendan demanded.

She did as he asked, and suddenly fucking her wasn’t enough. He wanted to seduce her and make love to her.

Still, he kept at it until she was close again but forbade her to cum.

He saw a moment of fury when he lifted her off his cock and shifted her onto her back.

“Lie back and let me do what I want,” he moaned as he lifted her legs and spread them wide. He knew she was expecting to be fucked hard and fast and enjoyed the look of surprise on her face as he tormented her with slow, deliberate strokes. As he continued this erotic assault, her eyes fluttered, and her hips rocked to meet his rhythm. He’d spent so much time dominating women as a stern master, he’d forgotten how delightful it could be to enjoy a supple body as a lover might.

Watching her nipples harden as her tits bounced set fire to his loins. He could no longer hold back as he moved inside her more quickly. Her back arched, and she bucked against him, triggering that wicked tightness in his balls. Wanting to experience that feeling of her orgasm while he came, he growled at her. “Cum for me, slut! Cum for your Lord and Master!”

Her entire body quaked as climax gripped her, and she took him over the edge with her. Their orgasms exploded together, leaving them panting and sated.

“Thank you, my Lord,” she said softly as her breathing returned to normal. He responded by kissing her, shocking them both.

“You’ve been a very good girl,” he said softly, stroking her red hair. He couldn’t say he wouldn’t enjoy whipping her, but he also knew that times like these would be added to his repertoire. After all, she was meant for his pleasure, wasn’t she? And he was feeling pretty damned pleased at the moment.

He watched as she gave in to sleep. He pulled her in closer, spooning her, and joined her in slumber.

Brendan caged his slut during the day for the remainder of the week and the following. He looked forward to returning home to release her for their nightly sessions. While he enjoyed her obedience, he found a perverse pleasure in poking at her to see if he could ignite that feisty spark. He soon discovered that orgasm denial was a surefire way to put that fierce look in her eyes. It also induced the eagerness he’d come to enjoy as she worked hard at earning permission to climax.

He made excuses to his part-time subs as to why he wasn’t available for sessions with them. He was busy with work, too tired, or had a lot on his plate. He was, in truth, far too infatuated with his new toy.

After spanking her, playing with her, and fucking her, Brendan allowed her to stay in his bed each night. He’d never realized how much pleasure could be derived from the comfort of holding a woman in bed after sex. He woke much more well-rested these days.

On a Friday, he decided it was time to allow her to be freed from her cage.

Maybe he’d reward her by calling her kitten instead of slut.

He wondered if she would learn to grow as fond of him as she was of David, her previous Master. Would she fall in love with him?

Oh, fuck! Was he falling in love with her?

That was something he hadn’t anticipated. He’d had his share of women over the years, both as lovers and as subs. But he’d never considered that he could find both in one woman. Was he losing his touch? He’d always been known as a stern Master, and this intoxicating redhead was throwing him off his game.

“Slut, come kneel before me,” he said sternly. “You have pleased me greatly since you arrived. I’ve decided that you will be known as kitten from this point on.”

She didn’t look up, but he could see her smile.

“I’d also like you to call me My Sir. That name is reserved for my favorite sub, which as of now, is you. But do not grow complacent. And certainly, don’t read more into this than is there. I simply find myself enjoying you and wish to spend more time training you to my specific desires.”

He watched as kitten nodded and noticed she continued to present herself with unwavering form.

“You’ll no longer be required to spend time in the cage while I am away from home. But if you disappoint me in any way, you’ll be caned and back in the cage in a heartbeat. Nod if you understand.”

She nodded; he didn’t expect to worry about her misbehaving but decided to ensure that by planting the vision of being caned in her head.

“Describe the last time Master David caned your ass, kitten.”

He saw her lip quiver.

“Yes, my Lord, I mean my Sir. It was when he made the mistake of kissing me when his wife was looking. She was very displeased as she understood his need to own me but not to treat me tenderly. She demanded he cane me for what she called slutty, wanton behavior while she watched. To prove himself an authoritative Master and to make it clear that I was a slut to be owned but not loved, she insisted that he teach me a lesson.”

Her voice trembled, and he nearly told her to stop, but he sensed she needed to share the story.

“He made me count loudly and beg for more. When he’d struck me thirty times with the rattan cane, Master David’s wife insisted I stay in spanking position while he made love to her so I could understand that I was just another sex implement and not important. My ass was raw with striped, bleeding welts, and it was a good two months before I could sit comfortably.”

Brendan watched as a tear rolled down kitten’s face. Caging a sub was harsh; caning her till she bled was cruel. He wanted to ask her about the aftercare but was afraid there hadn’t been any, which pissed him off.

“I imagine you learned much from that lesson,” Brendan said quietly.

She nodded.

David had been a fool. He’d had the ultimate loyal submissive, and he’d mistreated her.

Brendan put a hand under her chin and lifted her face.

“Look at me, kitten,” he commanded gently. “Impact play should sting but never wound. A proper Dom takes care of his sub and makes the lessons or punishments fit the infractions. I’m not looking for a pain slut, but rather a submissive who can satisfy all my needs.”

Her eyes darted around, unsure where to look, as his gaze seemed to penetrate her soul. When she finally gave in and made full eye contact, he felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her.

If he gave in, would it be so wrong? Why couldn’t the submissive who catered to his needs also be the woman he cared for? Could he have gotten things wrong for so long? Maybe being a Dom came with more responsibilities than he’d ever realized.

Suddenly it dawned on him that the relationship between a Dom and his sub was twofold. He needed to take care of her, and, in return, she would take care of him.

He brushed his lips against hers and felt her quiver under his touch. He kissed his way to her ear and whispered, “Tell me what you really want, kitten.”

She lowered her gaze and said, “I wish to be yours and to please you, my Sir. I long to warm your bed and keep you happy.”

“And in return? What do you desire from me, kitten?”

“I wish to belong only to you. And to be the only one to satisfy your needs.”

Brandon smiled and took her into his arms. Kissing the top of her head, he held her close. “Then that’s what we’ll do. You’ll belong to me and only me; I will forgo all other subs. Of course, you will have to work harder to keep my needs met since it will fall all on your shoulders. But I have a feeling you are up to the task.”

For the first time since she arrived, kitten smiled. Her face lit up, and her eyes took on a mischievous sparkle. There it was, what he had wanted, what he’d seen when he first met her—the fiery spirit of a sassy redhead.

He grinned. “How would you like to earn a permanent spot in my bed?”

She smiled, “What would you require of me to attain that honored spot, my Sir?”

Her expression was flirty, and her voice sensual.

“I’m easy to please,” he said. “Endure daily spankings, suck my cock with eagerness, and give yourself to me to use however I want.”

She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head. “No more cage?”

Brendan hesitated. “No more leaving you in the cage while I’m gone for the day. I can’t say that I won’t ever want to put you in there and use you like a little slut.”

“I will do everything you ask, my Sir,” kitten purred.

“Sometimes, I would like you to be a little defiant,” he admitted. “It arouses me.”

“No,” she answered with a devious twinkle in her eyes.

He chuckled. “You are indeed the perfect sub, my love.

Brendan froze.

He hadn’t meant to use that term of endearment.

But he relaxed when she smiled and responded.

“You are truly the perfect Master, my Sir. Shall I get in the spanking position for seducing you into calling me your love?” she asked, her eyes shimmering with what appeared to be love.

Brendan grinned. “No, kitten. Come to bed with me, and let me make love to you. I will spank you tomorrow.”

As he entered her, he watched her face and reveled in the passion he saw there. Maybe she had bewitched him, but he didn’t care. He was in charge, and falling in love with his sub was certainly his right.

Their bodies meshed perfectly as they met each other’s thrusts and climaxed together, collapsing in each other’s arms.

She was exquisite! And she belonged to him.

As they drifted off to sleep, it amused Brendan to realize that his new sub would be his last. He’d found the one woman who could please his body and tame his heart. He knew she’d be happy serving him and taking care of his needs, and he’d be utterly content using her and caring for her.

Did that make him soft?

Brendan chuckled. He didn’t care. He had a redhead in his bed and life, and he was more content than ever. He was sure that, someday, he’d stop feeling guilty that he’d paid David’s wife an obscene amount of money so she would insist her husband relinquish this perfect sub.

Wouldn’t he?

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments