Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrist

"Sometimes, we don’t know what we want until we get it..."

84
46 Comments 46
41.7k Views 41.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
I’ve always considered myself to be a pretty open minded woman. My vast and uninhibited views naturally apply to my sexual interests as well. Anal sex…check. Water sports...of course. Public and risky fucking, sex toys, and the typical "kinky" requests and fetishes were readily and willingly indulged by me.

Then I met him.

Suddenly, it seemed like my once open mind was closing shut, and initially, I questioned the scope of the sexual common ground that I could have with this man. He was single, self-employed, 24 years my senior, and a BDSM aficionado.

Men who described their sexual interests with key words like “deviant”, “open minded” and “kinky” always grabbed my interest, and routinely sent the most deliciously naughty tingles to my panties.

He was different from the onset, and is the first man I ever met to be a self-described “pan sexual.” “I love it all,” he said, and over time, I’ll be damned if he didn’t mean it. As we explored each other, I became more and more intimidated by his knowledge, his prowess, and his appetite. My so called disadvantage of not having an interest in his largest kink, accompanied with the geographical distance between us, made me decide to keep our relationship online only.

“I'm not really into BDSM,” I informed him. Being who he was, it was still frighteningly easy to develop a strong kink link together, and over a year’s time, we cemented nicely via thousands of emails and chats. He became a mentor, a friend, a confidante, and the only man who not only knew every secret kink I truly had, but would lead the way there as he cheered me on.

Not one to let the grass grow under his feet, he uprooted from his home base in Mississippi, purchased a house boat, and decided to make the ocean his home address. He sailed to the same time zone as me, docked on the same coast, and I knew it was only a matter of time before he came for me. He sent me pictures of the boat he named “Sunshine”, and I shared in his excitement as he showed off his most recent acquisition.

I failed however, to share my feelings of anxiety with him as I felt our geographical gap close almost overnight.

“The weather is great here, and I’d love to fly you out to Tarpon Springs,” he offered.

“Aw thanks baby, but I’m just trying to get through finals this semester,” I rebuffed.

“Well, the invitation stands my dear, just let me know if you want to getaway and I’ll secure everything. No expense to you, of course,” he said reassuringly.

“Just a piece of my soul,” I half-jokingly replied, still trying to muster the courage to admit my fear of that whole lifestyle.

Maybe "fear" wasn’t the right adjective. My ignorance of the lifestyle caused me to only see the painful looking props and devices, the extreme acts, and a master/slave component that I couldn’t be less interested in. BDSM practices seemed cold, detached, and I wanted no parts of it.

“It’s not for everyone,” he would respectfully say. We were always able to move on to another common kink that we both enjoyed, spending hardly any time on the topic I dreaded. With the progression of time, he introduced me to the idea of swinging and structured group sex, and as my interest in them grew, that became the focus of most of our recent conversations.

Finally, with the close of exams and the semester, I took a deep breath, exhaled and casually mentioned how I needed to treat myself to something special. As usual, he was there to cheer me on, and offer a suggestion.

“My dear, let me fly you out here for a few days. We could go to this swinger’s club nearby in Tampa called 'Eyez Wyde Shut'. I've researched the club, and I think it will be a nice soft environment for you to get your feet wet in, so to speak,” he said.

“What about the rest of the time that I will be there? No offense baby, but I’m not doing any of that sub shit you like,” I retorted.

“Oh my dear, I promise that we won’t even enter the dungeon unless you want to,” he said reassuringly.

“And no props, devices, or full body inspections that you submit those women to do before they can board your boat,” I reminded.

“None of any of that either. However, I do have just one request,” he stated.

Damn, dare I ask…

“Let’s hear it,” I said with bated breath.

“I won’t inspect you, but I do ask that you remain fully naked while you’re aboard for the duration of your stay here. I have a no clothing policy below deck and it’s strongly enforced,” he continued.

“OK, I can do that,” I said with a huge sigh of relief. “That sounds like a plan, count me in,” I bravely replied.

Once we confirmed the dates and my length of stay, I received my confirmed email from Jet Blue forty five minutes later detailing my itinerary. Just like that, my travel plans were finalized and I had less than fourteen days to get my shit together.

One of the many reasons why I adore an older man. Knowing, and pursuing what they want.

Having never been to a swinger’s club before, I had no clue what to wear…or not wear, for that matter. Yet, I was sure that whatever it was, it was not currently in my closet. The sexy and overpriced dresses that I found at the mall all seemed the same to me and the look on my face delivered that message to the sales woman.

“Are you looking for something special?” the young sales clerk asked me.

I had no choice but to come clean….

“Yes, I am actually. I’d like a one piece dress, something sexy and confident,” I said in hushed tones.

I felt my face get warm at my own words.

“Great, and what’s the special occasion?” she asked innocently.

Damn, I knew that was coming.

Taking a glance around me, I lowered my tone before offering, “Um, well…I’m going to an upscale swinger’s club, and I’m unsure of what to wear there,” I said sheepishly.

“Oh, how exciting!” she replied in a mirrored conspirator tone. “I’ve always wanted to go to one myself,” she admitted.

The sales girl instantly became my new BFF and took me literally by the hand to show me another selection of “cocktail wear”. I selected 3 dresses and headed for the fitting room with my best girl in tow right behind me. After trying them all on, and despite the hefty price tags, I decided that I needed them all. Wishing me luck and a great time, the sales clerk whispered, “Have fun,” as she handed me my sales receipt.

In a flash, I was landing at the airport and saw him standing there holding an unnecessary and obnoxious sign with my first and last name printed in bold capital letters.

“Really Frank?” I teased, with a playful nudge as I walked into his hug.

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” he confessed as he smiled widely back at me.

His humor lightened the tone and relieved the anxiety I had about how the next 4 days and 3 nights would be with him. After all, this was our first in person meeting and I had already committed to being fully naked aboard “Sunshine”, and essentially under this man’s charge. On a house boat, and I can't swim...Yikes!

The swinger’s club was planned for tomorrow night and we decided to keep our first night low key and intimate with a light dinner out and dessert on the boat. Dinner was amazing, and I enjoyed the variety that the local seafood restaurants offered near the marina that he was docked at. We shared many jokes and explored more commonalities as we enjoyed our meal together, and my anxiety was almost dissipated by the time we exited the "Rusty Bellies" restaurant.

“Sunshine” was equipped with a master suite, two baths, a full sized eat in kitchen, a spacious living room, a quaint bar room and oh yeah, a dungeon.

As Frank showed me around, he omitted the dungeon from the tour as promised, and I felt warmed by him keeping his word.

There is nothing in that dungeon that could even remotely interest me anyway.

After a long steamy shower, I kept my promise and remained fully naked as I crawled into bed next to him. My melanin laden skin was still slightly damp when I pressed into him as we snuggled together to watch some of the porn that we had up to this point, viewed simultaneously, but from thousands of miles apart.

Wow, this is so nice without that extreme shit, I thought, before something shiny caught my eye.

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing to the top of his dresser, sitting beside the TV.

“It’s called a Five Wheel Wartenberg Pinwheel. It has ninety five stimulating needles on five individually rotating wheels and each wheel has nineteen pins on it. Would you like to touch it?” Frank asked innocently.

“Here we go,” I laughed. “Sure, let me see it,” I smirked.

If he thinks I’m going to become engaged in this bullshit, he’s sadly mistaken.

Frank sauntered over to his wooden dresser, retrieved the hideous looking device and presented it to me.

I naively picked it very haphazardly.

“Careful my dear, it’s very sharp,” he grinned.

Taking his advice, I attempted to slowly and gently roll the wheel over my skin and I let out a yelp in seconds.

“Fuck, that’s sharp, that shit hurts Frank!” I accused.

“Well…yes, my dear, that’s kind of the point,” he explained with a wink.

Like a picky eater, I turned my nose up to him and his device and handed it back to him.

“Oh, look at that face! Someone doesn’t like it,” he chided.

“Frank, I just don’t get all the props, devices, submission and pain. I don’t understand it, and I guess I honestly just don’t care to,” I exclaimed.

“As I said, your wishes will be respected and honored, all of them. I won’t give you anything you don’t ask for or want. OK?” he reassured.

“OK,” I said triumphantly.

I can take pain during sex, but I’m all set on that extreme, painful looking gaping shit, nipple clamps, etc that I see in BDSM porn.

Focusing back on the porn filled screen for a while, arousal set in fairly quick. The room was dim, Frank smelled amazing, and I felt my pussy tingling. I instinctively began to roll my right nipple between my right thumb and index finger, to intensify and heighten what I was already feeling.

“I see you like this one,” he said as he pointed to the video and flashed me a knowing half smile.

“Mmm, I do,” I purred in reply, my eyes remaining fixed on the screen before me.

“May I….?” he informed rather than asked, mid reach.

“I insist,” I teased.

Frank eased his left hand across my belly, circled my nipple and gently cupped my right breast.

Like an expert, Frank navigated my brown ample breasts until they became heaving mounds begging for his attention. My nipples immediately hardened under his command and served as a mainline to the quickly dampening tunnel housed between my legs.

Before long, I began to miss longer clips of the video as my eyes fluttered in pleasure, and eventually remained closed while Frank, still at my side, began to have his way with me.

“Ahhh, your hands feel so good to me,” I moaned quietly, as I lifted my ass a bit off of the bed and readjusted my pelvis, widening my legs.

“Of course they do,” Frank breathed into my ear as he repositioned himself squarely between my knees.

Looking at me directly, Frank surveyed the scene and made two suggestions.

"For your comfort only, may I place a Wedge pillow under you? It'll raise you off the bed some," he informed.

"Sure, that sounds good," I huskily moaned like a whore.

Frank grabbed a triangle wedge shaped cushion from his night stand and secured it under my brown ass, raising me towards him.

"Also, I have handles built into the headboard, please use them at your discretion if things get too intense," he stated.

"Handles....where Frank?" I inquired, as I hadn't recalled seeing any.

Without a word, Frank reached behind my head and flipped down two handles that were discreetly built into the headboard.

"These are not props my dear, they are merely for your comfort," he reiterated.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan



Agreeing that the handles were not a prop, I decided to try them. They were circular, made of wood and custom fitted with a silicone sheath for a soft grip. I could easily fit both hands on them securely, and I did. Based on the design of the handles and where Frank had me positioned, I laid there with my arms fully extended over my head, flushed with the mattress.

"My God, I love seeing your torso stretched out like that, you look divine," Frank complimented.

I laid still on the king sized bed and anxiously awaited his next move.

Frank brushed his pale right hand across the smooth cocoa knoll between my legs and pawed at me, grazing the pad of his thumb against my clitoris. Stimulating my nipples with his left hand steadily and expertly, my body responded easily to him. Laying there on his bed, I saw the look on his face that gave me the looming feeling of a prey soon to be under the claws of a predator.

Knowing his affection for hardcore play, I was determined not to delve into any extreme acts with him. I felt compelled to caution him again, in case he needed a reminder.

“No props Frank,” I warned him very matter of fact.

“Noted young lady, all within your wishes. It's just you and I here," he said almost condescendingly.

With that final reassurance, I settled back into the moment, and enjoyed Frank’s mouth as it claimed my right mound. Cupping my breast for leverage, he held my onyx areolae firmly between his lips and swiped his coral colored tongue back and forth across the hardened ridges of my nipple. My box loved this instantly and I was thrilled by throbs that expelled clear juices from my slit with each pulse.

Seeing my reaction to this, Frank took his right hand and rubbed the jet black flappy wings that serve as privacy curtains, guarding the entrance to my cunt. His hand glided effortlessly my flesh and goose bumps immediately raised on my mahogany skin.

"Now then, let's have a look at that kitten, shall we?" Frank asked.

"Please do," I croaked.

Frank trailed kisses down my sternum, over my belly button and across my pubis, before he placed both hands firmly under my ass and smelled my sex.

"Looks like she likes it already, and I haven't even given her a proper hello yet," Frank teased as he spoke to my hole.

Did he really just call my pussy a "she"? Holy fuck!

Frank leaned into my center with his nose and parted my wings as he licked them with his tongue. When my curtains spread open, he released a pool of transparent film that was clinging to my entrance for dear life.

"Well hello to you too," he said to my chocolate cave. "I'm going to be taking such good care of you and you taste as sweet as sin," he moaned into me.

Shit, I've never had a man talk to it like that before and it made me boil over.

"I love how smooth you are...like silk on my tongue. Let me help make that chocolate melt for you," Frank whispered as he licked me deeper, drinking my juices in.

My eyes were closed shut. No visual distractions forced my sense of touch to get more heightened and flooded.

“Your mouth is incredible Frank,” I said quietly as I rolled my pelvis into his lips.

Frank didn’t reply, but acknowledged my moans by his continued attention to my snatch. Frank teased, licked, sucked and began an independent relationship with my love box. Talking to 'her', and explaining how excited she made him feel, and how he planned to make 'her' feel. My arousal building stronger, the once shy juice pool behind my flaps had quickly become a stream on full display. I opened my legs wider for him and asked him for what he knew I wanted and needed more than anything in that moment.

“Feed it for me baby, please,” I asked shyly, as I released a handle, cupped my left breast and arched my back off of the maroon colored sheets beneath me.

“Of course,” Frank replied, as he readily slipped his middle finger inside of my sodden horny gash. I clamped down so fucking hungrily on his digit I thought I could've snapped it off.

"Oh God Frank, that feels like Heaven!" I exclaimed, as I bucked on his finger.

“Damn, it’s so hot inside of you,” Frank said quietly, as he nestled his finger as far inside of me as it could go.

Having that penetration increased my appetite for more. I slipped my hand around my other breast and enjoyed my ebony nipples fully as Frank ate me out and fingered me with precision.

"Please baby, give me more!" I begged like a wanton slut.
 
“Oh, would you like another finger young lady?” Frank asked teasingly.

“God yes, please Frank,” I moaned.

As requested, Frank slipped a second bone colored finger inside of me. The sensations sent an immediate wave of pleasure across my body and caused me to tighten even more around his alabaster hooks. Frank had two fingers gliding effortlessly inside and out of my body and within moments, I submitted another request.

“Frank, please…more,” I mumbled. The whore inside of me raging a low roar and I wanted to let her out…all of her.

“For you, anything,” he replied lovingly, as he slowly fed another delicious powdery stem inside of me.

Three stalks lodged deep inside of me filled me nicely. Frank pressed the flatness of his pink palm against the exterior of my coal colored cunt and repeated the thrusts I so desperately needed. I placed my feet flat on the bed with my tilted cervix facing towards him, widening…begging for more.

Franks face was becoming messier by the second and I could hear the squelching sounds as I ran my brown muff across his nose, lips and tongue.

“More…?” Frank asked, without me having said a word.

“Yes,” I pleaded, the lust inside of me building so fast, so intense that I could barely recognize my own voice.

My eyes closed, blinded by the hunger I was feeling for him as he claimed me, took me, and delivered what I was so desperate for. Each blow that Frank sent to my cave was met by waves of wetness that began to saturate his hands and the wedge cushion under my ass. Frank had hit my G spot, and I began to hear a suctioning sound with each entry.

“Oh my, your kitten has quite the appetite,” Frank teased. “I do enjoy feeding her for you,” he continued.

Frank stopped licking me at this point, sat on his haunches between my knees and focused on fingering me and rubbing my saturated, hooded pink button.

I groaned in response and continued to keep his soaked pale fingers hostage inside of me.

“Oh Frank, I’m close baby, please make me cum,” I whimpered.

“My pleasure my dear, let's give her what she wants and needs,” Frank replied calmly, and fed my wanton hole some more.

By this point, my river was activated, spiraling and there was no holding back. I was preparing for an intense orgasm, and knew that when it arrived, it would make a mess. The feeling of fullness inside of me was gripping and yet…I wanted more.

“Fuck baby, feed me more, I’m coming right now!” I exclaimed.

“I’m afraid I cannot do that kitten, you are already full,” Frank said. I could hear the smirk in his tone.

Frank continued to assault my vertical smile with his fingers until it relented and a delicious gush erupted and spewed from my womb, hosed down my ass, saturating the cushion and splashing anything within a foot of me. I couldn’t move if I wanted to.

"That's a good kitten, let it out. I feel her rippling, and her river dancing around my hand. She feels amazing to me," Frank said triumphantly.

“Holy shit,” I said breathlessly, as I laid there rigid, drizzling and gasping. “That was incredible Frank,” I panted.

“My my young lady, you are quite full,” Frank chuckled as he maintained his stance on his knees between my legs.

Full...?

“What do you mean Frank?” I asked. “I just emptied all over you,” I said, still panting and spent.

“Not exactly my dear. You still have my fist inside of you,” Frank reported.

“Your fist?” Frank, don’t be silly. Your fist is not inside of me,” I chuckled back, oblivious.

I finally opened my eyes to end his teasing and went to lean forward to investigate my sex. Frank gently placed his left hand on my chest to prevent my inspection.

“Wait. Before you look, please give me a moment,” Frank requested.

“OK,” I said, getting increasingly alarmed about what was occurring.

“I know that you aren’t a fan of the BDSM lifestyle. I also know that you don’t like extreme acts. If it makes you feel any better, we haven’t really done either of those. I gave you the pleasure you begged for until I ran out of fingers on that hand. Also keep in mind that you still asked for, and wanted more. So before you look between your legs, tell me…did you enjoy what you felt? What I did to you?”

Silence.

No fucking way I'd ever want to or allow myself to be fisted.


“I'd say that you enjoyed getting fisted Trinity, wouldn't you?” he prompted.

More silence.

“Trinity…say it to me, admit it,” he compelled.

I laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, trying to discern what I felt inside of me.

Full...yes. Wet...yes. Fisted...no. Cant' be.

Frank responded to my silence by slowly rotating his hand inside of me and tapping his fingers inside of my womb.

“You feel that Trinity? You asked me five times to give you more, and I did. You can’t take that back now,” he informed me.

I remained quiet as I tried to recall how many times I asked for more...

1...2...3....4....5....The motherfucker was right!

"I went inside of you palm up, but now I am palm down. These are the muscles on the pelvic floor, very powerful to feel them contract and release. And here is your cervix," Frank informed me, thumping on something that drove a sensation through my body that I cannot describe. "And a little further North is your uterus," he continued. 

“Please, let me see…I grumbled,” bordering on hysterics.

With that, Frank slowly removed his restraining palm from my chest and I slowly eased onto my elbows to investigate. I looked down at my brown torso, slightly bulging at my soaked, smooth, bald pubis and then I saw it, dangling at the entrance to my core….

His Wrist.

Holy fuck!

“Trinity, say it now…admit it to me. You liked being fisted. No props, no dungeon, no “submission”. Yet you are dangling off of my limb like a whore,” Frank pushed again.

“Yes, Frank. I did enjoy it,” I reluctantly said.

“Good girl and I knew you would, once you let go,” he said confidently. “Don’t let labels, devices, props, and how things “look”, get you caught up. It’s all about how you feel with the person you share that space with,”he explained.

Speechless, I was still in disbelief that this man actually fucking fisted me. Where was the horrible pain I thought would accompany something like that? Where was the battered, gaping and stretched cunt I thought it took to achieve something like that? It wasn’t there. None of it was.

“Frank,” I stammered. “I just don’t understand, you didn't use any lubrication….?” I trailed off.

"No, but I did have your utmost cooperation, my dear. I needed you to be comfortable and aroused. I wouldn't have made the attempt if I needed lubrication. I knew you wouldn't go for that. I figured if I got you wet enough, I would try, and it looks like I did. I also needed your torso to be stretched a bit, hence my suggestion for you to use the handles on the headboard. It helps increase the space within the abdominal cavity a bit, especially for shorter women. I must also say that the feeling of your heart beating in my hand as you orgasm is quite addictive,” he chuckled.

This deviant sonofabitch! How I fucking love it!!

"Frank, I admit it's nothing like what I thought it would be. I fucking loved every second of it," I confessed.

“Young lady, if you open your legs for me, I will open your mind for you,” Frank said charmingly.

With that, Frank withdrew his fist from me and left behind a very valuable lesson. The first of many for the remainder of my trip.

This was in fact, only the first night….
Published 
Written by TrinityX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments