Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Desire to Suck another Man's Cock

"My desire to suck another man's cock turns into something more."

54
24 Comments 24
179k Views 179k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story
I had everything in life I had ever wanted or at least I thought I did. I was your average typical husband who had been married to the same woman for a number of years. It was all good until about a year ago. My wife and I were well into our forties and our sex life began to get stale. It wasn’t until about six months ago when I realized I needed something different in my life.

I had always wanted to see my lovely wife with another man, but that just wasn’t going to happen. Then one day while all alone I began to think about what it would be like to suck on another man’s cock. I couldn’t believe how aroused and excited I had gotten as I masturbated three times that day to the thought of doing it. I felt guilty after that even though I couldn’t get the thought of it out of my mind.

It had been a few months later and I was still fantasizing about sucking another man’s cock. I quickly found myself going out onto the internet sites searching the personals. This is when I found a young bisexual man named Connor. Connor was in his early twenties as I disclosed to him my inner bisexual fantasy. He was more than open to the idea of me playing out my fantasy with him being in control.

It took me several days of careful thought, but in the end my cock made the decision for me. The thought of my fantasy becoming a reality was more than I could handle. I needed his cock and he knew it.

Then one day I gave in to my inner desires as he invited me over to his apartment. He wanted me to bring along pair of my wife’s panties with me. So I quickly grabbed a silk red pair out of the drawer and headed over to his place. My cock was extremely hard on the drive over as I was on a sexual high.

Once at his apartment Connor ordered me to undress and put my wife’s panties on. I had no idea why he had wanted me to bring along a pair of my wife’s panties, but it was now making perfect sense. He wanted to ridicule me along with embarrassing me into sucking his cock.

I stood before him naked as I slid the red panties up my legs. They were tight as I pulled them up over top of my cock. The back of them were snug up against my ass as my cock quickly grew in size. It was quite noticeable through the red panties as a wet spot of pre cum began to filter through the front of them.

It was just a few minutes later that suddenly two of his buddies Mike and Trevor appeared. I was extremely embarrassed as I stood their wearing only my wife’s red panties and nothing else while the three of them began to taunt me on how I was going to suck their cocks.

Connor immediately ordered me to get down on my knees in the center of the living room as he began to disrobe in front of me. My cock throbbed with excitement as it pushed hard against the tight panties I had on. When Connor got down to just his briefs I noticed how hung he was as his cock filled out the front of his briefs.

A few seconds later he turned around as his ass was now practically in my face. He lowered his briefs down just enough until his naked ass was visible. He then shouted out, “Lick my ass you cuck!”

He then smashed his naked butt up against my face as I began to lick the soft skin of his ass. I ran my tongue up and down the cheeks of his ass as I did as I was told. After a few minutes Connor spun back around. He dropped his briefs to the floor as his cock was only inches from my mouth.

“You want to suck my cock! Grab my cock and lick the head of it,” he said to me.

I said nothing as I reached out with my hand and grasped the shaft of his cock. His cock felt extremely smooth as I gave it several thrusts with my hand. I slowly then pushed out my tongue until it had touch the tip of his hardening cock. I then began to lick the shaft of his cock as I ran my tongue down the length of it. A few minutes later I was ordered to insert it into my mouth.

I slowly parted my lips as I directed his semi hard cock into my mouth. It was extremely smooth in texture as I began to suck on another man’s cock for the first time in my life. My cock throbbed even more now as my hands slid up the back of his legs until they had found the back of his tight ass. I grabbed and clutched at his ass while I continued to suck hard on his cock.

It had been several minutes later when I felt his cock began to swell up inside my mouth. His ass began to tighten while he arched his back. He was on the verge of cumming in my mouth when I suddenly panicked. I quickly slid my mouth off his hard cock right before he was about to cum. His cock had a purplish tint to it as it throbbed hard with excitement.

I instantly heard him moan out, “Get your mouth back on my cock now!”

At that exact moment I felt an enormous wave of arousal shoot through me.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

My cock was throbbing hard inside the red silk panties that I had on. I then slid my mouth once again over the shaft of his young cock. This time was very different as I felt my head being griped tightly onto. I could no longer move my head as Connor had control over me. He began to ram his cock hard into my mouth as his orgasm quickly began to build once again.

It had been just a few minutes later when his cock began to swell up. With his two buddies Mike and Trevor urging him on, I felt an even tighter grip around the back of my head. He began to arch his back once again as I felt his ass tighten up. He was on the edge of a powerful orgasm as another wave of adrenalin tore right through me.

I began to let out a loud muffle moan as I tried in vain to remove his cock from my mouth. My fingernails now dug deeply into his ass as there were only seconds to spare. Then suddenly I felt his cock begin to expand inside my mouth. Cum began to spew from the head of his cock seconds later. I was forced to take his whole load inside my mouth as he forced a good portion of it down my throat. I was so aroused at that exact moment that I couldn’t take it. I began to cum simultaneously with him as I filled the front of my wife’s panties with my own cum.

It felt like minutes even though it was all over in less than thirty seconds. As he pulled his spent cock from my mouth I looked to the floor in embarrassment and humiliation. His cum dripped from my mouth while the front of the red panties I had on were wet from my orgasm. The three of them quickly noticed I had cum inside my wife’s panties as they continued to harass and taunt me.

Mike now dropped his pants to the floor as I felt his cock being shoved into my mouth. He was more on the aggressive side as he forced several inches of his cock deep into my mouth causing me to gag on it. I sucked hard on his cock for several minutes until he was on the verge of cumming. He then held tightly onto the back of my head as I felt his load being shot down my throat.

Trevor, the third of the group, was next up. He had the biggest of the three cocks; I also began to suck him off. I had been sucking on his cock for a good ten minutes before he finally pulled his cock from my mouth. He gave his cock several thrusts with his hand as he stood right before me. It had been a minute or so later when his cock began to erupt. I felt several shots of cum splash against my chest as he covered it in cum in no time. I now stood there on my knees as his cum ran down over my chest and down to my stomach.

It had been a short while later when they each individually began to stroke hard on their cocks. I was once again on my knees in front of Connor and Mike while Trevor stood off to the side. Connor and Mike had been stroking hard on their cocks for several minutes when I felt Connor grabbed the back of my head. He quickly turned my face towards his throbbing cock. In a matter of seconds, I felt several shots of his cum skid across my face while his buddy’s orgasm was quickly building right next to me. Just as soon as Connor was done cumming, Mike turned my face towards his cock. He let out a loud grunt as he tried to force his cock into my mouth. I stood tall by not letting him cum inside my mouth as he came all over my lips and face. I then was forced to clean off his cock while I waited on Trevor.

Trevor now stood off to the side pumping his cock with his hand as he was also on the verge of cumming again. I was brought up to my feet and told to bend over. I felt the red silk panties I had on being lowered down over the cheeks of my ass. Trevor had now up from behind and before I knew it I heard him moan out loudly. I felt wave after wave of cum splashing up against my ass. When he was done cumming all over my ass his two buddies then yanked the red panties back up over my ass.

I now felt his cum wedged in between my wife’s panties and my ass as my cock was rock hard once again with excitement. It was quite noticeable as I was then ordered to play with my cock. The three of them wanted to see me cum once again inside the panties I was wearing. I had played with my cock for a good few minutes when I felt it began to swell up.

I began to moan out loudly, “Fuck! Fuck!” as I once again began to cum inside my wife’s red panties I had on. The three of them just laughed out as I was force to keep on my wife’s panties as I got dressed to go home in front of them. I then left humiliated and embarrassed as I felt cum oozing from beneath me as I drove home.

Once home in the shower I felt depressed and embarrassed on what just had happen that day. As the weeks passed though the thoughts of doing it all again began to creep back into my mind. I now began to wonder how long it will be before I do it all once again.

Published 
Written by cumming10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments