Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Summer Job Chapter Four

"Greg gets ready for his first day of work."

11
5 Comments 5
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Earlier:Greg’s mother went to jail, freeing him on his eighteenth birthday. His girlfriend helped him find a summer job, and told him she wanted to do some experimenting. The next day Greg met Brad, his new neighbor, and did some experimenting on his own. Charlene walked in on him with cum dripping from his mouth, and was happy he was putting on a show for her. Charlene and Erica then put on a show for Greg and involved him in a three-way.

… I got up and took a shower. I carried my towel out of the bathroom, still drying my hair. I heard a squeak on the bed, and was overjoyed that the girls had stayed. I whipped my towel off my head and jumped into the bed. I looked up, and found myself staring at a pair of low-rise gray briefs. I smiled.

I inhaled deeply, reveling in his intoxicating scent. “You smell like sex,” I told Brad.

“I should,” he replied. “I’ve spent the afternoon taking dick up my ass and down my throat.”

This puzzled me. “I thought you just gave massages,” I told him. Yes, I was as naïve as a fucking box of rocks.

“That’s what ‘massage’ means on the internet, dickwad.” Oh. Oh!!!!

“So, are you going to the party tonight? What can you tell me about what I’m expected to do?” I decided it was time to nuzzle his crotch and lick the bulge in his underwear. Good decision, if I do say so myself.

“Yeah, I’m going” he replied. “Have you been to an underwear party before?”

“Sure,” I told him. “My crowd has one about every four or five weeks. They are fun.”

“So, what happens?” Brad was leading me somewhere.

“Well, we all undress down to our underwear, then start drinking. Then we start taking the underwear off. Every party I get a blow job, and most parties I get laid.” I smiled at some of the memories.

“Same thing at this one,” Brad continued, “but it’s all guys.”

A light went on. “So, I’m gonna get a blow job from a guy? And I’m gonna get laid by a guy?”

“That’s the minimum. Did you enjoy this morning?” Brad was direct.

I thought for a moment and a smile broke out on my face. “Oh, yeah, I enjoyed it.” I ran my tongue over my lips, and renewed my licking at his bulge.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before today?”

“You sure have a lot of questions. No, not really…I mean…Well, sorta…You know how it is….” I was stumbling all over myself.

“It’s a simple yes or no question.” Brad looked irritated.

“Technically, yes, but not really,” I told him. “At parties the gang likes to play games. The girls challenge the guys to play gay chicken.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

So, I got paired with a gay guy, and we sucked each other. But that wasn’t really sucking a cock because it was a game.”

“Any other games?” Brad was going somewhere, and I think I could figure out where.

I thought for a moment. “Well, we play truth or dare. I’ve been dared to kiss, strip, fuck and give oral sex to every one of the girls – and guys.”

“Guys implies more than one,” Brad was drilling down. The thought occurred to me that there was another kind of drilling I’d like him to take on.

“OK,” I told him. “About a dozen different guys at parties playing games. And, there’s the camping trips with Josh, who’s the gay guy. And…” I hesitated.

“Spit it out, it’s a load of cum.” I liked it when he talked dirty.

“Well, there’s the time Tim, my best friend, came over to stay here when my Mom was in jail for a week. It just happened. And then happened again. And again and again.” I wasn’t Catholic, but this sure sounded like a confessional.

“So, what do you think is going to happen tonight?” Brad asked me.

“I guess I’m going to suck a bunch of dick,” I told him. “I don’t do anal, and will give up the job if anal is required.” I did have boundaries, after all.

“Good enough,” Brad said. “Now, lie down on your stomach and I’ll give you a massage.”

This sounded like a no-lose situation. The heat from his body was like a sun, warming and arousing me. I inhaled his heady scent, the exhilarating closeness of his manliness. My shoulders, back and buttocks were rubbed and kneaded by his talented hands. My thighs were turned to putty by his magic. My calves melted, and then he sucked on my toes. I was so hard I felt sure I would poke a hole through the bed. Then he flipped me over.

My chest got his special attention, with great notice given to my hardening nipples. He massaged my hips, my legs, and my feet. My pole was threatening to become a weapon of mass eruption. He then kissed me chastely on the lips and told me to get up. It was time to leave for the party. I don’t think I’ve ever been so horny in my life.

"What, no hand job?" I was disappointed. He shook his head and threw my underwear at me.

I put on the required boxer briefs, stopped by one of the grocery bags to grab a snack, and we left to walk to the party. We had almost an hour of daylight left, and we got a few odd looks. I was in tight white boxer briefs, Brad was in his gray low-rise briefs, both of us were hard. I didn’t give a shit.

Less than ten minutes later we arrived at a non-descript house. There were cars and pickup trucks parked along the block, on both sides of the street. When Brad knocked on the door it opened instantly. I recognized Jake from the Skype calls.

The only words spoken were by Brad. “He’s a virgin.” Jake grinned.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments