Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter 30: The shirt off his back

"Going once, going twice, cumming three times"

2
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The next weekend was another LGBT dance. It was promoted as a fundraiser. Guys were asked to wear suits. At one point during the dance they would announce the fundraiser. Guys who wanted to could donate their suits.

This sounded strange. Jay only owned one suit, and so did I. I told him I would buy each of us a new suit the next day, and we could donate our old ones. Sylvia said I didn’t spend enough money on clothes anyway.

The day of the dance we put on our old suits and headed over. Of our friends I saw Seth, Ted and Brett in suits. Another 15 or so guys had worn suits. So much of our time at the dances had been spent naked, it seemed strange to be so formally dressed.

About an hour into the dance another half dozen guys had shown up in suits. Guys without suits were mostly dancing shirtless. The spectacle of Daryl shirtless dancing with Brett in a suit was comical. What was even more comical was the spectacle of more than fifty members of the Daryl’s Dick Cult following them around the dance floor. His nude modeling and acting work had given him not only spending money, but his own highly enthusiastic fan club.

Finally they announced the fundraiser. It would be an auction called “The Shirt Off His Back.” One guy asked where they should put their suits. The announcer said the suits would be auctioned off of their bodies. Some of the guys in suits went and sat down at tables with their friends. Guys who wanted to donate their suits were called to the stage. A total of 18 guys got on stage.

They started with having us remove our coats and drape them on chairs set on the stage. Then they auctioned off ties and shirts. The winner was to get on stage, kiss the wearer, and remove the items. These went pretty quickly for an average of about $30 a guy. Then it was the suits.

Brett’s was first. The winner was his on-and-off boyfriend, Josh. He undid Brett’s belt and pants, then pulled his zipper down with his teeth as the crowd cheered. He removed Brett’s pants, picked up the coat and walked off stage. Brett started to follow him, but the announcer interrupted. “You’re not done yet, we still have to auction off your underwear.” Brett shrugged, turned around, and walked toward the back of the stage.

The next guy was a Korean student named Kim. Natalie, the girl from my “motivation” psych session, won his suit. She slid his pants down, took them off, and picked up his suit coat. She started off the stage, and Kim, dressed in white boxers, started after her. The announcer told him to remain, but he said “I’m saying no to the rest of it.”

Another couple of guys declined to have their underwear auctioned. My suit went next to last and Lisa, the other girl from the “motivation” session, bought it for $120. The average seemed to be about $150, but I didn’t mind. I had attracted a few bidders and felt good about it.

Ted was the last to lose his suit, and it went for $230, the highest price paid. He was grinning from ear to ear.

There were about a dozen of us left. The announcer said that this round had special rules. You could bid on the guy’s underwear only if you yourself were in your underwear. I watched as various people quickly got rid of their outer clothes – including Sylvia.

Ted went first. Melissa bought his underwear for $80. She climbed onto the stage in pink bra and panties and kissed him passionately. She knelt in front of him and took the waistband in her teeth. She pulled first on one side, then the other, until his briefs were on the floor. The crowd cheered as she walked off stage with his briefs. Ted started to leave with her, and the announcer said that next they were going to auction off the guys themselves. Ted grinned and stayed on stage.

A few more guys’ underwear was auctioned off. Two guys left the stage naked saying that it was no for the rest of it.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

A couple of girls booed. The auctioneer told them to go fuck themselves. The only way to protect the girls’ right to say no was to honor equally the guys’ right to say no. As for the girls fucking themselves, it was obvious that at least half of them would do so anyway before the dance was over.

Sylvia had the winning bid for my underwear. She got on stage wearing only a pair of sheer white panties. We kissed while she tugged at my tighty whiteys until they fell to the floor. She picked them up, gave my semi-hard cock a tug, and then left the stage.

Brett was last. Josh won the bidding. He came up on stage in his briefs and kissed Brett, then let his mouth wander down his chest until his mouth was at Brett’s crotch. He mouthed Brett’s cock through his underwear while pulling down Brett’s gray boxer briefs. When Brett was naked Josh started taking Brett’s rod into his mouth, but the announcer stopped him. “You’ll have to win the bid on his body,” she said. Brett looked relieved. Must have been an “off again” time.

The announcer gave new rules. To bid on a naked guy you had to be naked yourself. If you won, you would go on stage naked, kiss the guy, and get him hard. You then had to lead him off stage by his erection.

Ten of us left. Jay went first; auctioning off his body took 30 seconds. One of The Twins (no clue which one it was) bid $200 to start. Nobody else bid. The Twin climbed onto the stage completely nude. She kissed Jay, then let her mouth wander down to his crotch. She took his cock in her mouth and slowly slid it in and out until he was hard. Valerie was cheering the loudest. The Twin stood up, grasped his erect member, and led him off the stage.

I looked at Sylvia. She shouted that she had spent all her money buying my underwear and could not bid.

Brett went next. Josh opened the bidding at $100. “Going once, going twice…” “One hundred ten!” Daryl was on his feet naked and grinning. Josh counter-bid $120, and Daryl bid $130. Josh gave up. Daryl climbed on the stage and looked at the announcer. The Daryl’s Dick Cult cheered and yelled for about four minutes.

“Do I have to suck him?” Daryl asked once he could be heard. It turned out that any way he could get Brett hard was fine. Daryl kissed him quickly on the lips, then began masturbating his friend until he was hard. He walked off the stage leading Brett by his erect penis. The crowd went wild.

Another couple of guys were bought, then it was Seth’s turn. Nate opened the bidding at $117.39. It was probably all the money he had. Josh tried to bid and Charlene clamped her hand over his mouth. No more bids, and Seth belonged the Nate. We all knew Nate wanted to spare his friend and roommate from a stranger. He got up on stage nude, chastely kissed Seth, and then masturbated him to an erection. Nate tentatively held onto Seth’s hard dick as they left the stage.

Finally it was down to me and Ted. The Other Twin opened the bidding for me at $200. Nobody else bid. She mimicked her sister, getting on stage naked, kissing me passionately, and then sucking me hard. I told her to be careful, I was about to cum. She grinned up at me, gave a little nibble to my foreskin, and then led me off stage to more cheers.

Ted was the last. Melissa opened the bidding with $50, then Josh bid $60. Things got quiet for a while, then a tall blond guy standing next to me bid $200. I looked at him, and Trixie (she said she was Trixie anyway) said that this was Anders, her sister’s boyfriend from Denmark. Everything would be clear in a minute.

Nobody else bid, so Anders got on stage, kissed Ted, and proceeded to suck him hard to loud cheers from everyone. Melissa looked heart broken. Tracy told her not to worry, Ted was relatively safe. Anders walked off stage, leading Ted by his hard-on.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors