Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - Chapter 8

"Drew and Tess go shopping for the restaurant date."

14
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Drew was woken by the alarm clock the next morning. Dave sat up on the opposite side of the bed and turned it off. He stood up and stretched his arms toward the ceiling. Drew marveled at his physique through half closed eyes. Seeing him in his naked glory stirred his cock into life immediately.

Dave turned around, bent down and gave Tess a little shake with his hand on her hip.

"Just give me another half an hour," she groaned.

Dave turned and went into the bathroom. Drew lifted his head and looked at the clock. 6.45am.

He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and quietly went into the bathroom via the door on his side of the bed. Dave was standing with his back to him at the toilet pissing. Drew approached him, Dave looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Let me help you with that," said Drew, as he reached around Dave and took hold of his pissing cock. He had wanted to do this for Dave ever since he had held him last week.

Dave's cock was half erect with his morning erection. It was soft and warm in Drew's hand. Drew held him while he finished urinating and when he then gave him a few strokes.Looking around his body he could see that he'd had the correct effect on Dave as he was growing and the head of his uncircumcised cock was starting to appear from under his foreskin.

Dave turned around and put his arms around Drew, their cocks were now touching.

"What a lovely way to start the day," said Dave.

"Yes it is a nice way to start the day, I was taught that by my first male lover," replied Drew.

"Are we going to shower together?" asked Dave.

"Is that an invitation?" Drew's asked him.

"You don't need to be invited," replied Dave, "Come on."

Both men both stepped into the shower stall and turned the water on. They had both shower heads working to get wet initially, then Dave turned the misting jets on as they lathered each other up with scented body wash. Drew stood behind Dave with his arms around him and stroked his lathered cock to attention. He used two hands, by crossing his thumbs and the fingers he pushed the small gap between them over his dick, sort of imitating the actions of a women's vaginal opening. He had jerked himself of like this many times and always found it effective. He continued to stroke Dave with this method for maybe five minutes, kissing his back and neck at the same time.

Dave's breathing became fast and he was pushing his cock into the Drew's tight hands. With one last push he held himself forward and his jism flew forward into the shower base. Two, three, four spurts as he grunted his approval. He turned his head and kissed Drew fully on the lips.

"What a way to start the day," he said to Drew.

"Breakfast of champions," was all Drew said.

Dave turned the water back to the shower head and they rinsed off.

"You are going to make me late," he said, "I wish I could stay home with you in bed all day."

They dried themselves off and went back to the bedroom. Drew sat back on the bed next to the still sleeping Tess. He was naked. He sat with his back on the head board and his knees up and apart so Dave would have a view of his dick as he dressed. He wasn't usually this much of an exhibitionist, but it excited him knowing that another man was looking at him and wanted him.

Dave selected a suit from the closet and then put on a crisp white shirt. Pulled on a pair of briefs and then the suit pants. He was well aware that Drew was teasing him by showing his cock off.

"It's not going to work you know, I have to go to work, I have patients this morning. Try and get Tess up for me. She is going to be late," Dave said.

Drew slid down the bed and cuddled into Tess's back. He reached over her and cupped one of her breasts in his hand. It easily fitted into the palm, the nipple started to harden.

"Your awake aren't you?" he queried.

"Mmmm," was all he could get from her.

"Come on, Dave said you will be late. You can sleep in tomorrow is Saturday," Drew said, "And you have to finish early to shop with me today."

She rolled over and smiled at him, with both her hands she cupped his face. She planted a big kiss on his lips and said, "I'll get up and shower, will you make me coffee?"

"Sure," replied Drew.

"But I want you to stay naked till I leave for work," she said, "I've never had a nude man make me coffee before work. I'll be horny all day, promise."

"In that case, how can I refuse," said Drew.

"Friday night around here is usually spa night. We come home from work, first one home fills the tub and we spend an hour or two unwinding in the bubbles with a drink. Then we decide if we go out or whatever," Tess explained, "How does that sound?"

"We are still meeting to shop at two this afternoon?" Drew asked.

"Of course, I'm looking forward to that, I'll write my work address down, it would be easier for you to get a cab to meet me," Tess said, "Now go, make my coffee, I'm going to be late."

She jumped to her feet and stepped over Drew, he had a good look at her pussy as she did so, and she disappeared into the bathroom. Drew got of the bed and went naked to the kitchen. Dave was in the office, Drew poked his head around the door and asked if he wanted a coffee.

"No time, sorry, I must get going, I'll have one at the clinic."

Drew went to the kitchen and started on the coffee. He felt good walking around naked.

Dave came out of the office and said, "Did she give you that line about never having coffee made for her by a naked man, she uses that on me most Saturday mornings. I always make her one."

Dave picked up his jacket and brief case, called out a goodbye to Tess, who was still showering and then gave Drew a peck on the cheek, "I shall see you about six this evening, this is going to be a good weekend," he said into Drew's ear.

With that he left for work. Drew made he and Tess a coffee. He sat at the counter naked, waiting for her. Tess appeared from the bedroom, dressed in a black suit coat and pants with a white blouse underneath. She said nothing about Drew's nudity and went to a draw in the kitchen to find some paper to write her work address on.

"Here you are Drew, two o'clock, just wait in the lobby and be prepared for some serious retail therapy," she said.

"OK, I'll be there," Drew answered, "You look pretty good in your work clothes."

"Thank you Drew," she said as she sipped her coffee, "I'd better go, I want to get in early so I can clear my desk and leave. See you after lunch."

She gave him a kiss and then picked up her bag and left Drew alone.

Drew now wondered what he would do with himself until he had to leave to meet her. He walked back across the lounge to the bedroom. He laid out a clean shirt and pants. Just out of curiosity he opened one of Tess's closets. It contained her business wear, suits with skirts and slacks, all neatly hung. He sniffed one and it smelled just like Tess.

He opened the next door, it had shirts and blouses hanging and there was a set of draws. He slowly slid the top draw open and discovered he g string and thong collection. It was very sexy seeing her intimate wear. She also had several tiny lace bras folded next to them. Drew picked the top one up, he was amazed how small it was.

It was what was under her bras that got his heart racing. There were three vibrators of various sizes and two butt plugs, one larger than the other. He carefully moved the clothing, he wanted to put it back just as he had found it later and picked up the smaller of the plugs. He had only ever seen them in porn movies. It was a bit thicker at its widest point than his thumb and just a bit longer and had a fake jewel on the end of it. It was made of a sort of rubber or silicone and tapered from a rounded end out for three quarters of its length and then was smaller than his little finger near the jewelled handle.

Drew wondered if Tess used them often and did she use them as part of lovemaking or just for masturbation.

He put them back in the draw and carefully replaced the bras on top of them, hopefully she wouldn't know he'd found them.

He dressed and as it was now 9:30, so he decided to get a cab into town and get some breakfast.

Hailing a taxi out the front of the building, he gave the driver the address of Tess's workplace. It only took about ten minutes to drive there. For the rest of the morning he had breakfast and read a newspaper. Then just window shopped and checked out a few prices on clothing. He didn't buy anything as he wanted Tess's opinion, he didn't have the confidence in his own taste in clothes.

At 2:00pm he was seated in the foyer on the ground floor of Tess's bank building. At 2:10 the lift doors opened and Tess came gliding toward him. She gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked him.

"Not yet."

"I'm starving," replied Tess, "There is a little cafe down the street, let's start there with a coffee and a sandwich."

They sat and ate and drew told Tess where he'd been that morning.

She listened and then said, "I want you to look really sharp tomorrow and I know just the place for a suit, Dave and I have been buying his suits there for years."

"Well Tess I'm in your hands, because when it comes to fashion I have no idea," he answered.

"Let's go then," replied Tess.

It was only a short walk to the store that Tess had been talking about. The shop assistant was very helpful, he measured Drew and showed them a selection of woollen suits. Drew said that he didn't have a real preference for color so Tess picked a black one and told him to try it on. While he was in the change room she selected two white shirts and a silk tie and took them into the change room for him to check for size.

Drew dressed himself, the suit was a perfect fit and felt wonderful on. This would be his choice. Tess thought he looked very handsome and told him so. The assistant fussed about him and made sure that it was a proper fit and didn't need any adjustment and declared he also agreed on the choice they had made.

Drew returned to the change room and Tess took out her credit card and paid the salesman. On his arrival back at the counter the salesman put the suit in a large storage bag and the shirts and tie in a carry bag and thanked them. Drew offered his credit card but was told that the lady had already paid.

When Drew and Tess left the shop he said, "I can't let you pay for my clothes, it was far too expensive."

"Nonsense," Tess replied, "It is a present, I don't want any arguments, I just can't wait until we dress up tomorrow and go out together."

Next he would need shoes to match his suit so Tess took him to a shop she new of and he tried on pair after pair of leather shoes until Tess was happy they matched his outfit. Drew didn't let her pay this time, much to her disgust.

"Now if we have time I'd like to look for some casual clothes, some jeans that I wouldn't wear on the farm and tee shirts, something a little bit trendy," he said.

"OK," said Tess, "Dave wouldn't shop this for this long, we are going to have fun."

She took him to various shops and they purchased two pairs of designer jeans, a couple of tee shirts that Drew could not believe the price of and a long sleeved cotton shirt.

It was a round 5-30 pm when they finally decided they and the credit cards had had enough of shopping for one day. They hailed a cab and headed back to the apartment.

Dave was in the home office when they opened the apartment door and came out to greet them both with a kiss.

"I have the tub filling," he told them, "In fact I had better go and check it or it might over flow."

Tess and Drew went into the bedroom and took his suit out of the bag and hung it in the closet, along with his new shirts and his pants. Now his one closet was starting to look a bit more like he wasn't just a guest here.

"What would you like to drink?" said Dave as he appeared from the bathroom.

"I think champagne tonight would be nice," answered Tess, "The good stuff, I'm feeling extravagant."

"And you Drew?" he asked.

"I think champagne sounds good to start too," he said.

"Alright, a bottle and three glasses on the way, the tub is ready, meet you in there," he told them.

Tess was already half undressed, "This is the best part of the week," she exclaimed, "A drink and relax in the spa."

She hung her suit in its place in the closet took off her shirt and thong then placed them on the end of the bed and told Drew to hurry up. She then disappeared into the bath room. Drew sat on the bed to remove his boots and Dave reappeared with an ice bucket containing a bottle of bubbly and three glasses.

"You guys must have had a good afternoon, Tess only drinks the French stuff when she's in a good mood," he informed Drew.

"Yes we did, we got everything I wanted," answered Drew.

"I'll be back in a second, and you can show me what you bought," said Dave as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Drew started to undress, he heard the cork pop from the bathroom and then Dave came back and opened the cupboard door to admire the new clothes.

"Well I can see Tess did most of the selecting, you and I will look like twins when we go out together," he said.

"She had to, I have no idea when it comes to clothes or shopping," confessed Drew, "In fact she wore me out this afternoon."

"I know the feeling, an hour is all I can take of clothes shopping, I don't have the patience I'm afraid," said Dave as he took his pants off.

Drew and Dave were both now naked and started toward the bathroom. Drew was conscious of how easily they had grown accustomed to each others nudity. The had both gotten undressed while they were chatting and didn't hesitate at all.

Tess was neck deep in the spa bath, the water bubbled around her. She had her head back against the edge of the tub and her eyes closed. In one her tiny hands she held a half a glass of champagne.

"Ah heaven," she said as she opened her eyes, "And my boys about to make it better."

Dave sat on the seat in the bath next to her and Drew sat opposite them. He was quickly given a glass and had it filled by Dave. As he took his first sip he felt Tess's foot caress his dick under the cover of the bubbling water.

Dave poured himself a drink then settled back, he put his foot out to stoke Drew's cock but found he had been beaten to it by Tess. He switched hands with his glass and put his free one on her pussy and caressed her soft skin.

They all just laid back and let the hot bubbling water massage them. Drew felt dozey as the hot water relaxed him and the champagne took the edge off him mentally. Tess's foot in his groin had him half erect and he wondered what the evening would have in store for them.

After about ten minutes where nobody spoke Drew was woken from his half slumber by Tess.

"Refill please Dave," she said.

He opened his eyes of see Dave filling her glass again and offering him a top up as well.

"OK guys, what are we doing tonight?" she asked them.

"Well I wouldn't mind a good pub meal," answered Dave, "I'm a bit hungry and want something substantial."

"That sounds pretty good to me," agreed Drew.

"Well I'm not going anywhere till I've had an orgasm," pronounced Tess, "I've been waiting all week for this spa bath with you two, then you guys went to sleep on me! What does a girl have to do?"

Dave thought to himself, "Two glasses of the good stuff and she has had her limit as usual."

Tess really was feeling horny. The spa bath with two naked men and the champagne had combined to arouse her. She needed to get things moving. She stood up and then sat on the edge of the bath, opening her legs as she did so.

"Who's going to lick me while I watch them get fucked," she pronounced, all her inhibitions gone.

Dave immediately went between her legs and started to lick her clitoris. She knew Drew was hard, her foot had seen to that. Drew was staring at his anus, just above the level of the water. Tess reached over and started to finger Dave's ass hole looking Drew in the eye as she did so.

"Come on Drew, fuck him, he's nice and loose," she said," I want to see you do it."

Drew wanted to, he had wanted to since the last time in the lounge at home.

"There is lube in the cupboard above the sink," instructed Tess.

Drew stood and stepped out of the tub and took the two steps to the cupboard. He found the tube of lubricant then returned. He dispensed a good quantity on to his hand and rubbed it over his hard cock. Tess held her hand out and he deposited more of the lube onto her fingers, which quickly disappeared up Dave's ass hole.

Drew stepped back into the tub and stroked his cock a couple of times, more for Tess's benefit than himself as he was so hard he thought the veins under the skin of his shaft might burst.

He stood over Dave and pushed his cock down to line up with his opening. Tess removed her hand and leaned back against the wall, she was beginning to enjoy this. Dave working on her clit and slit and now Drew about to penetrate him.

Drew rubbed his cock up and down over Dave's anus, ooh it felt so good. On about the fourth pass, he pushed down with a little more angle and the head of his cock slipped straight in. He let Dave adjust for a second and then pushed himself in a bit more and then again. He was now fully in and Dave had started to rock back and forwards on him and licking Tess with the same motions. Drew now started to push in and out, the feeling was fantastic. Because of the angle he was pushing in at the top surface of his cock was having Dave's ass muscles push down on it. It was another new sexual experience for Drew, no pussy could ever do this to his dick he thought.

Dave licked and sucked Tess's clit and pussy lips. He carefully inserted a finger into her vagina and stroked it in and out as he sucked her now prominent clitoris with his lips. Drew's cock in him felt wonderful, he was again fucking him like an experienced lover, though Dave knew this was relatively new to Drew.

Tess could feel an orgasm approaching and reached out to touch the outside of Dave's anus as Drew's cock slid passed her fingers into him. It was very erotic seeing Drew's beautiful penis disappear into her husband. Dave's finger inside of her found her g spot and her orgasm came upon her. She moaned loudly and her breathing stopped her a moment as she now pushed Dave's head against her clit. She squirted her fluids onto his face and into the bath water.

Drew saw her come and could not hold his own orgasm any longer. He pulled his cock from Dave's ass and gave it a few fast strokes. Cum flew from the eye of his dick all over Dave's back. He slumped to his knees, his softening cock rested between his ass cheeks as he watched Tess encourage Dave to lick her some more.

Tess finally decided she'd had enough and stood up.

"Fuck that is horny watching you guys," she said, "But more of that later, I'm hungry now. Let's clean up in the shower and then go out for dinner."

Drew as always was amazed how she could just switch from sex to let's just get on with something else.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

No embarrassment, no modesty, just come on let's do something else now.

He and Dave joined her in the shower to rinse the evidence of their sex away then they all dried each other and adjourned to the bedroom closet to dress.

"Now Drew you wear those jeans and that t shirt, and Dave this and this for you," Tess advised them, "Neat casual."

Tess herself put on some black skin tight pants, a red lace bra, and a red shirt. She purposely left the top three buttons undone to show just a bit of the lace off. A pair of red stiletto heels finished off her outfit.

"I want people to look at us tonight and wonder what is going on between the three of us. I'm feeling a bit slutty, hope you guys don't mind," she said.

Drew was beginning to harden again just looking at her.

Dave replied, "Just remember we'll be in public, so don't be too outrageous."

"Another drink or two and she will get us arrested," he joked to Drew.

After they had finished dressing they went down to the lobby and ordered a taxi. It arrived in about ten minutes and Dave told the driver the address. In about another ten minutes they were deposited on the pavement outside of Mario's Bistro and Bar.

"You should like this place, it very gay and lesbian friendly, you can be yourself here," said Dave to Drew.

As they entered Dave directed them to a semicircular booth against the wall opposite the bar. Tess slid in and had Drew on one side and Dave on the other.

"What would you like to drink?" Drew asked.

"Could I have a vodka and orange juice please?" asked Tess.

"Just a beer for me," said Dave.

Drew stood and crossed the dining room to the bar. He couldn't help but notice that all the other patrons were either couples or groups of the same sex. They were the only mixed table in the place.

He was greeted by the obviously gay barman and ordered the vodka and two Coronas. He inquired about ordering a meal and was told one of the wait staff would be with them shortly and was given three menus.

Drew carried the tray of drinks back to the table and again sat next to Tess.

"Oh good you got menus," said Tess, "I'm starving."

"You can't go past the steaks here, that's if you are really hungry," Dave informed Drew.

Drew was aware that as he sat down Tess had put her hand on his cock under the table and was rubbing him through his jeans. Her red lace bra was visible through the unbuttoned blouse and he could see she was also rubbing Dave.

"Can I take your orders?" asked a waitress,

"I will start with oysters please," replied Tess, "And then I think I will have the tuna steak and salad thanks."

"I will have a porterhouse steak, mushroom sauce, fries and salad thanks," said Drew.

"The same for me," said Dave.

The fact the waitress was standing opposite her didn't phase Tess at all, in fact it probably spurred her efforts with the guys cocks on. Dave was getting very aroused so put his hand on hers to try and deter her unwanted attention. He turned to try and tell her to behave and she gave him an open mouth kiss, something he and the waitress weren't expecting.

When the waitress had left Tess laughed, "Come on Dave I'm just having fun with you."

"Look around everybody is making sexy eyes at who ever they are with," she said.

Drew did look around and yes, everyone else in the room did seem to be in the act of seducing the people they were with. He also noticed two women staring at Tess, they were whispering to themselves and obviously thinking lesbian thoughts about her.

Drew was about to point this out to Tess when she gave him the same open mouth kiss that Dave had received a few moments ago. Tess was in fine form. She had two lovers and she wanted these people to know it.

When the meals arrived they ate and talked. Dave explained that at about ten the DJ would start in the dance room behind the bistro and that is when all the action really started. The diners either left or moved in to dance and other gays and lesbians would arrive to fill the place.

Dave was pointing out good looking guys in the bar and Tess was watching the women, although she said to the guys she wasn't that interested any more as she had all the sex she could possibly handle with them. But as she was in the teasing frame of mind she would look at the other women and like them to see her looking.

After their meal Dave went to get more drinks and sat next to Drew on his return.

"Cheers," he said and clinked his bottle against Tess's glass and Drew's beer.

Drew felt good as he'd noticed people looking at them. He actually felt comfortable in a gay bar, something he wouldn't have felt even a month ago. He was also happy with the fact that people were, he knew, wondering if they were a trio.

He felt like standing up and shouting out, "Fuck yes we are a trio and we all fuck each other."

He wouldn't, but decided he would tell people if they ever asked about the relationship. More and more of the other people were looking at them, or was it just Tess's tiny cleavage and red bra attracting all the looks. He didn't care he was enjoying the attention.

"Same again?" he asked as he stood, "I have to use the men's room so might as well get us another round on the way back."

"No, I'll have a white wine, anything sweet will do," said Tess.

"Yes I'll stick with beer," said Dave.

Drew found the restrooms and went in to piss. As he was standing at the urinal a guy walked in and stood next to him and unzipped his pants.

"Your table seem to be having fun," the stranger said.

"Yes we are," Drew answered.

"I haven't seen you here before."

"No, first time for me but the others have been before," replied Drew.

"Staying for the DJ?" he asked.

"Yes I think so, for a while anyway,"

"Well save a dance for me OK?"

"Sure" Drew answered, he wasn't sure why he said it, he wasn't good at any type of dancing and he wasn't really interested about getting picked up in a toilet.

He washed his hands and went to the bar, ordered more drinks then returned to the table.

"What's up Drew, you look a bit pale," inquired Dave.

"I think I just got hit on in the toilets," Drew replied.

"Well good for you. Who was it?" he said looking around the room.

Tess was giggling. "What did he say?"

"Nothing really, just asked me to dance with him later,"

"Well make sure you do, I'd like to see that," Tess said, "That will be hot for me, to see a stranger getting all horny over you."

"I'm not a good dancer though," said Drew.

"Don't worry about that, just thrust your crutch at him and wave your arms," Dave replied, "You and I will dance first so I can give you a few pointers."

"How does it feel to be desirable?" asked Tess.

"I'd rather people were just envious at the three of us and our relationship," Drew answered.

Dave put his arm over Drew's shoulder and pulled him in for a very public open mouth kiss. It felt odd to Drew to be displaying affection with him and as they broke the kiss he scanned the room and did see that a few others had noticed them.

Tess said, "Come on boys I want to stand out a little more, let's go sit at the bar so every one can see us. This is so fucking horny!"

They took their drinks and crossed over to the bar, Tess and Drew sat on bar stools facing each other and Dave stood between them so they formed their own little huddle. Tess put her hand on Dave's butt and Dave put his hand on Drew's shoulder. It was now quite obvious to anyone interested that they were all together.

It was now nearing ten o'clock and the bar was beginning to get really busy, Drew could hear music thumping from the back room. The crowd were slowly filing into the dance room taking drinks with them.

"Shall we go and dance," asked Tess, "Come on Drew, it'll be that crowded no one will see you can't dance."

They picked up their drinks and headed through the doors to the dance club and were immediately assaulted by the volume of the music and the flashing of strobe lights.

"Here put our drinks on this table," yelled Dave to them both.

They placed their drinks down and Dave grabbed Drews hand and lead him to the dance floor, they squeezed their way to the middle of the throng of men and women and Dave started to dance.

"Come on just move, it doesn't matter what you look like," he yelled into Drew's ear.

Drew started to move his legs trying to keep up with the beat, he did decide that nobody could really see him, it was too dark and crowded. He was watching Dave and tried to mimic his movements. He was also keeping his eye on the crowd of mostly gay guys around him. He did relax a bit and even started to enjoy being in amongst the moving swaying mob.

Dave was in his element, he loved the noise and the contact with guys dancing around him. He kept close to Drew and touched him frequently as they danced so others new they were together. After two or three songs the room was becoming very warm. Some of the better built guys were taking off their shirts, Dave followed along with them and stripped his shirt off and hung it from his back pocket. He then danced up close to Drew and started to lift his shirt up. Drew was a bit reluctant at first but in the end conceded and was soon also dancing topless.

Tess stood at the table and finished her wine. She was actually feeling a little tipsy, but didn't want to spoil the party for the boys. She was also acutely aware that she was being ogled by a lot of the women around her, which in turn made her horny. She felt a bit odd standing on her own with no drink, so she took a couple of sips of one of the beers, just to look like she wasn't a complete wall flower.

A couple of songs into the set and a young, tall, good looking girl approached her.

"Are you here here alone?" she said into Tess's ear.

"No, my men are dancing," shouted Tess. She could smell the younger woman's perfume and feel her breath on her cheek as she had to get close to her to be heard above the music.

"Would you like to dance with me?" the girl asked.

Tess looked at her, she was very good looking, auburn hair, just a hint of make up and a very sexy body.

"Sure why not, I'm Tess," she replied loudly. Secretly she thought a dance might negate the effect that the alcohol had been having on her.

"Fiona," said the younger woman, "Come on let's show them what we've got."

Tess had another sip of the beer, and started toward the dance floor, Fiona put her hand on Tess's butt and followed closely.

"Mmmmm," thought Tess, "I haven't been with a woman in along time."

The thought of it had her pussy tingling, but she knew that it wouldn't happen tonight, despite how forward this young beauty was being. She couldn't leave Drew on his first weekend in town.

When she reached the dance floor Tess danced at a frantic pace, tossing her blonde hair and putting her arms above her she was flirting with Fiona in a most outrageous way. Some how another couple of buttons on her blouse had come undone. She didn't care as Fiona's eyes had not left her chest. Tess was getting right into the sexy dancing now and led Fiona around the dance floor. She loved that she could tease this young thing.

In and around the mostly gay shirtless men they danced, Tess took her blouse off completely when they passed the table with their drinks and tossed it over the bottles. If it was good enough for the guys to flaunt themselves why not her?

Fiona was mesmerised by Tess, so sexy and now she had taken off her shirt she could see how petit but perfectly proportioned she was. Tess's erect nipples were clearly visible through the red lace bra and Fiona was openly staring at her.

Fiona reached out with her manicured hands and placed one on each of Tess's breast and held them there. Tess was becoming very wet at her touch and leaned forward offering a kiss, which was accepted and quickly turned into a tongue in her mouth. They prolonged the passion for maybe twenty seconds and then Tess broke away and started to dance wildly again. She knew she shouldn't have led her on like that but thought it was worth it.

They moved to the centre of the floor and found Drew and Dave. Tess introduced them above the din.

"Fiona this is my husband Dave and our lover Drew," she said.

Fiona thought she had misheard and put her mouth to Tess's ear, "Did you say husband and your lover?"

Tess replied, "Husband and our lover."

"Wow," was all Fiona could say and just stood there for a second.

"Come with me," Tess more or less commanded to her, and grabbed her hand.

Tess shephered her back to the table and put her shirt back on.

"Let's go out to the bar so we can talk a bit easier," Tess said.

They walked back to the now nearly empty dining room and found two stools at the bar. "

Would you like a wine or something?" asked Tess.

"Anything sweet will do," Fiona answered.

"There is a coincidence," thought Tess.

Tess reached into her back pocket and found the fifty dollar note that she always kept when she went out with Dave, in case they got separated and ordered two glasses of wine. When she paid the barman she waited until he moved away from them for a little privacy.

"I'm sorry I flirted with you on the dance floor," Tess began, "Let me explain a few things to you. Dave and I have been married for ten years, we have always had an open marriage, he's bi, and I am a little also. We met Drew a few weeks back, it's sort of involved, but to make a long story short we both fell in love with him. Drew is in love with me and maybe Dave, he is also bi. We have decided to be a trio as much as we can as Drew lives out of town. This is his first weekend in town with us, so nothing will happen between you and I tonight. Again, I'm so sorry to have led you on."

Fiona felt tears well up in her eyes for a moment, and Tess noticed her look of disappointment.

"You are a gorgeous girl, Fiona, how old are you?" Tess asked.

"Twenty three," she answered.

"I haven't felt this way about a woman for years," Tess admitted to her, "Any other time and I would have you in a cab heading for a bed somewhere. I'm not just saying that to make you feel better, I mean it. It just can't happen tonight."

Fiona looked her in the eye and said, "Thanks."

"Have you got a partner?" Tess asked.

"No, we split about two months ago, it wasn't a good relationship. In fact this is the first time I've been out since the breakup. I'm over her now and have decided to have fun for a few years, I don't want to be owned like that again," Fiona told her.

"I really would like to see you again," Tess said, "Can I get your number? Dave is going to work with Drew in the country next month and I know I'll be lonely when he's away."

Fiona's face beamed, "Sure you can, if you promise to ring me."

"Promise. Do you have a place of your own? We can't use mine, it's our only condition about seeing other people," Tess explained.

"Yes, I live with my brother, but he's cool, he knows I'm les," Fiona replied.

Fiona signalled the bartender and asked him for a pen, which he produced from his shirt pocket. She then wrote down her number and address on a coaster and handed it to Tess.

Tess looked at it and thought to herself, "This is only five minutes walk from our apartment, how good is this going to be."

"I will be in touch, but as I said it will be after Dave goes away, not that he'd mind, it's just that I have to let our new relationship with Drew settle before I play again, understand?"

She reached across to Fiona's face with both hands and their lips met again. A long passionate kiss followed.

"Now don't you go waiting for me, you get out there girl and have fun because that's all we'll be doing, having fun, nothing serious, OK," said Tess.

"Absolutely, as I said before, no more serious stuff for me just fun and sex. Thanks Tess, I was a bit let down but you have made me feel more confident," Fiona told her.

"Goodness me, you are so sexy! All legs and boobs, your ex must be an idiot to have mistreated you," Tess replied, "I know we will be good fun together."

Tess saw Drew and Dave come into the bar, they were still shirtless. Drew stopped and put his shirt on as soon as the brighter lights of the dining room hit him. Dave followed suit but not as quickly.

They came across to the bar and ordered another beer each.

"It was getting a bit crowded in there," Dave explained, "And we were thirsty. You girls seem to be hitting it off."

"Yes we've been having a great chat, Fiona only lives around the corner from us. We are going to catch up for a meal or something when you go up to the farm," Tess replied. She was hoping Dave would get an idea of what really was going on.

"Good idea Tess, you spend too much time with us guys, about time you had some girl time," Dave replied.

He was sizing up Fiona she was a good looking young girl, too young for him though. He didn't want a reputation as a dirty old man or a sugar daddy. He could see that Tess and her had a good chemistry going.

They finished their drinks while they chatted. Drew was envious that at twenty three Fiona had her sexuality sorted out and that she had already had a long term relationship. It took him forty three years and he still wasn't sure of himself. She was theoretically young enough to be his daughter.

Eventually Tess said, "I don't want to be a party pooper but it's almost eleven thirty and Drew has his important meeting tomorrow, we should be going."

Really she was horny and wanted to get home for sex with her men if she couldn't have Fiona.

The guys said goodbye to Fiona and headed for the door to find a cab. Tess and Fiona stood and embraced, they kissed passionately.

"I'll ring you, it could be a few weeks though, but I will ring," Tess told her.

"I'll be waiting for that call," replied Fiona.

"No don't wait for me, you get back in there and find someone to squeeze tonight," laughed Tess.

She kissed her on the cheek and followed Dave and Drew onto the street.

In the cab on the way home Dave rode in the front next to the driver and Drew and Tess sat in the back. She asked Drew what he thought of Fiona. She told him everything she knew about her. Tess wanted to find out if he had worked out what was going on between her and Fiona.

Drew asked he straight out, "Do you intend to sleep with her?"

"Yes, Drew, I'd like to, how do you feel about that," she asked him.

"I can see why you'd want to, she's very attractive. Who am I to say who you can take to bed. I thank my lucky stars that you and Dave love me, and if he and I aren't here to love you why shouldn't you be with some one who can make you happy," was Drew's answer.

Tess gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "I love you Drew."

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments