Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spice of Life, Chapter 1

"In order to help her best friend, Laura shares her husband and Master..."

16
11 Comments 11
15.7k Views 15.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"What's wrong, Nikki... you seem a little down hon," Laura said as she sat across the table from her best friend.

"It's nothing..," Nikki said, looking up from her coffee.

Laura knew better than that. Laura and Nikki had been friends for a long time, ever since her and Adam, her husband had moved to Huntsville about five years ago. Adam had just gotten out of the military and they move to Huntsville to begin their life together. Laura and Nikki had met at a party through a mutual friend and hit it right off. Although they lived in different parts of Huntsville - Laura and Adam in the northeast part and Nikki and Phil in the southern part, about twenty minutes away - they still called each other daily and got together at least twice a week. Today, they had met at a small coffee shop for an afternoon of shopping.

"Nikki, dear, I know you better than that. You are my best friend and I know when something is bothering you. Remember I'm a woman too - I know what 'It's nothing' means! Now what's wrong? You know you can talk to me," Laura insisted.

"I'm okay, really. I'm just a little in the dumps today, I don't know why," Nikki said, smiling weakly.

"Well, I know the cure for that! Shopping!" Laura said, giggling. With that, Laura picked up the check and paid for their lunch and the girls left to continue their shopping at Silhouettes, a local clothing boutique they both liked.

They got out to the car and Laura had just started driving, when she heard Nikki next to her begin sobbing. She looked over and saw her best friend with her face in her hands.

"Okay, that's it!" Laura said. She made a hard turn and pulled into a small park. It was early afternoon and just starting to rain so there was no one around.

"W-what are you doing?" Nikki asked, raising her head.

"Now Nikki tell me what is going on, and I want you to do it right now!" Laura said sternly. Laura was a couple years older than Nikki and considered herself something of a big sister to her.

"Oh Laura! I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby. It's just... well it's just that things between me and Phil have sort of... cooled off. We aren't fighting or anything and we still make love, but it's just... well to be honest, there isn't much thrill to it anymore," she confided.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked.

"Laura, Phil is a good man and he treats me well. He earns a good living and all that, but in the bedroom he is... pretty conservative and... boring, Laura. He just likes it in the missionary position and he does his business and then rolls over and falls asleep! Half of the time I have to finish what he started! About the only time I can have an orgasm is if I am so horny I practically rape him! Oh, if he found out I was talking to you about our bedroom, he would be so mad - please don't tell anyone about this, please!" Nikki begged.

"Of course I won't tell anyone, Nikki. I'm so sorry honey, I know that you told me that Phil is a computer technician and that he is kinda nerdy, but I didn't realize he was so prudish and vanilla!" Laura said.

"Yeah. I've tried to get him to do some little things but he is pretty stuck to his ways and he doesn't like to experiment. He thinks people who do are sick and demented. He won't even allow oral sex. He thinks putting one's mouth down there - either of us - is disgusting!"

"You mean he's never let you give him a blow job?"

"No, never. And he's never satisfied me that way either. My old boyfriends used to like eating my pussy, but he has never even tried. I miss that so much!" Nikki said, starting to tear up again.

"Oh my God!" Laura said, flabbergasted. The two girls sat in the park silently for a few minutes, with Laura's arm around Nikki's shoulder. When Nikki was feeling a little better they continued with their shopping, but Laura's mind remained on her girlfriend's problem.

When she got home that afternoon, she began concocting a plan to help her B.F.F. and that night when she was in bed with Adam, she approached him with the idea. Adam knew that Laura and Nikki were good friends... Nikki had been over to the house many times and he got along with her well enough. He had also met Phil and although they were polar opposites - Phil was nerdy and not much into sports and the outdoors, while Adam was big into the outdoors and a die-hard Crimson Tide fan - he thought Phil was all right as far as he could tell.

Laura told her husband about the plan she had in mind, and they worked out some of the details. It was a risky plan, but it might just work if everyone played their part right.

The next time Nikki and Laura had their "girl's day", Laura told Nikki what she had come up with.

"Nikki, I have been thinking about your little problem... you know between you and Phil. I think I have a possible solution. It's kind of unusual and a bit extreme, but it just might work," Laura said as they were driving down the highway to the restaurant they chose that day for their lunch.

"Oh?" Nikki asked, a bit apprehensive of the way she was presenting this idea she had.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind, but I talked this over with Adam and we came up with an idea to help," Laura said.

"What kind of idea? Oh I wish you hadn't said anything to Adam... I'm going to be so embarrassed when I see him now!"

"No, it's okay Nikki. He was very understanding and you don't need to be embarrassed at all. This might be your problem but it's certainly not your fault!"

"I suppose. So what's this plan?" Nikki asked. Laura began to explain what her and Adam had come up with to help her. At first Nikki was horrified at the idea, but the more they talked about it, Laura convinced her to at least give it a try. Finally, trusting her best friend, she agreed and they set a date to put the plan into action...

The day came that Laura had been waiting for. Nikki arrived right on time and looked amazing. Laura and Nikki had went shopping a couple days prior and Laura picked out an outfit she thought Adam was sure to like. Now standing in the doorway as Laura answered the door, Nikki opened her long coat to show her what she looked like in it.

Her outfit consisted of a pale pink strapless bustier that laced up in the back and had a zipper front. The bustier was covered in white lace and had a low cut front to accentuate her well-developed breasts. The bustier had attached garters which lead to her thigh top stockings. She wore a tiny thong panty under the bustier and finally she had white six inch CFM peep-toe pumps.

"Come on in, Nikki... Adam is waiting for us in the living room. Let me take your coat," Laura said, taking her coat and hanging it on a hook by the door. Laura took Nikki's hand and began to lead her into the living room.

"Wait a second," Nikki said hesitating. She wasn't sure she could go through with this. It wasn't too late yet... she could still back out. She was scared and uncertain that this plan would work.

"Nikki, it's okay. Adam knows what to do," Laura said, smiling and comforting her. Nikki felt a little better and reminded herself that Laura was her best friend, she wouldn't have suggested this if she didn't think it would help. Hand in hand, the girls came into the living room and when Adam saw them, he rose to greet them.

"Hello Nikki. You look very nice today," he said, "Please sit down and let's talk for a bit." Nikki looked down and blushed. She took a seat on the sofa between Laura and Adam.

"Okay first off, let me tell you that you are in charge here today. We can stop anytime you want to. All you have to do is say your name - Nikki - and whatever we are doing will come to an instant stop - no questions asked. Nikki is your safeword today, all right?"

"O-okay," Nikki said.

"Good. I know you are nervous and we will take things slow and easy. I want you to enjoy what happens here today... that is the whole reason for this. Laura has told me of your problem and I want to help you. Understand?"

"Yes..." Nikki replied, feeling a bit better.

"One other thing. What goes on here today stays here. You are not to talk about it or discuss anything that happens here outside of these four walls. The only time you and Laura can talk about today or what happens here is if you are in the car going down the highway or someplace where you are absolutely alone. Not on the phone, not in emails, and not in any public place," Adam said sternly.

"I understand," Nikki said.

"Good. Now did Laura tell you what we are going to do?"

"She just said you were going to help me put some excitement back in my love life - although I really don't know how you can do that."

"Well what do you know of BDSM, Nikki?"

"You mean tying someone up and stuff like that?"

"Well bondage is part of it. But I mean more than just tie-up games. What do you know about Domination and submission?"

"Not much. Except one person bosses the other one around."

"I see. Well there is a lot more to it than that. Perhaps if we showed you..." he said. Adam turned to Laura, "Come pet," he said. Instantly Laura smiled and got down on all fours and crawled over to Adam and knelt there at his feet sitting back on her heels with her hands on her spread thighs. He reached out and began stroking her hair as she laid her head in his lap.

"You see pet and I practice D/s as a lifestyle. Pet is the name I gave her when we started as Master and submissive. This is how we are when we are together. Outside the house we are still Master and submissive, we just keep it low-key. I don't make her call me Master or do anything that you would be able to pick out unless you too were in The Life. She has rules she has to obey, such as she never touches a doorknob - I open all doors for her when we are together. She has to ask to be excused when she has to leave me. And she tells me what she wants to eat when we go out so I can order for her. Things that used to be gentlemanly and proper behavior," he said. "In addition, she walks on my left side - or the building side of the sidewalk away from traffic, she calls me Sir when we are out in public, and a few other small details."

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

"I see," Nikki said. "But what about you, what do you do as Master?"

"Why don't you ask pet?" he said. Nikki turned to Laura.

"Master cares for me, loves me, protects me. He calms my mind and sets me free to be who I truly am. You see with him, I don't have to put up a front, I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not. He has seen through my exterior and knows me better than I know myself sometimes. As his submissive, I do not have the worries cares and concerns that you do. I have given all that up to serve only him. He is my focus and my only concern. Pleasing him is all I need to strive for and I can throw all of my energies in that direction instead of trying to split myself into many different roles. It is amazingly peaceful and freeing."

"It sounds nice, but what does that have to do with me?" Nikki asked.

"Well I just wanted to give you a little background on why we do what we do. I know Laura has told me Phil is pretty vanilla so I wanted to explain why we chose this life for ourselves. Now today we will show you how we play and you can see how you can spice up your own life."

"Okay..." Nikki said.

Adam took Nikki's hand and guided her onto his lap. Nikki straddled his thighs, her legs on either side of his, facing him. Adam took her wrists and held them behind her back with his left hand and put his right hand behind her head, pulling her into a long, hard kiss. Nikki had remembered Laura's instructions on how to kiss him, parting her red lips and allowing his tongue to find hers, then gently sucking on it as if it were a tiny cock...

Adam pulled back after the kiss and looked at Nikki. "Take off your top," he instructed. Nikki hesitated for a moment as if she wasn't sure she heard him right. "Did you not hear me? I said take off your top," he repeated. Nikki began slowly removing her bustier, zipping the front down slowly as she watched him watching her. Adam watched the zipper slowly slide down until it got to the end of the line.

"Stop," he commanded, just before the zipper came apart. Nikki stopped suddenly and let go of the zipper more surprised at his sudden command than anything. He reached out and took the zipper tab in his fingers and finished unzipping her bustier, peeling the sides apart and revealing what lay beneath. He looked her up and down and then pulled the bustier away and put it on the sofa beside him. Adam grabbed one tit and sucked on her nipple gently, then started pulling it with his teeth. Nikki groaned and he switched to the other, pinching her nipple and tugging on it to make it protrude as much as possible.

"Stand up and take off your panties," Adam commanded, as he helped her off his lap. Nikki stood and removed her panties sheepishly looking at him afterwards. He held out his hand and Nikki placed her intimates in his palm, blushing bright red as she did. He brought her panties to his nose and inhaled her scent deeply as Nikki watched on wobbly knees. He put her panties in his lap and held up his hand twirling a finger indicating he wanted her to turn around "Now, turn around, bend over, and grab your ankles."

Nikki turned and bent over as directed. Laura moved over next to Adam, kissing him quickly as they wanted to get back to the show. They both looked at her ass, and bare lips underneath. Laura reached under Nikki and stroked her swollen lips. "She has a very pretty pussy, doesn't she Master? I helped her shave it for you the day we went shopping for her lingerie. I knew you would want her to be clean and bare as I am," Laura said.

Laura turned to Nikki. "Nikki, open your legs wider dear, so Master can see your pretty pussy better," she instructed. Adam caressed her soft plump ass and his fingers slid down to her sex, probing her. Nikki moaned loudly as he rubbed his fingers between her slit and up to tease her sensitive clit. He pulled his fingers back out.

"Hmm... you are wet already. Very good - the mark of a true slut!" he said. With that he ordered her to stand up and turn around to face him. As she stood there naked in front of him, he lightly slapped her inner thighs, getting her to spread her legs wider. He began toying with her, fingering her pussy lips and running his finger up and down her slit. But he didn't enter her...not yet. He teased her and played with her, heating her up and getting her ready for what was to come. He fingered her clit and tugged gently on her lips as she moaned and began swaying softly.

Meantime Laura reached over and unzipped Adam's pants - his cock was bulging uncomfortably and he was relieved to slip down his jeans. Then Laura pulled down his boxers and his eight inch hard cock sprung out, the head swollen.

"Mmm, what do you think of Master's hard cock, Nikki? I know nothing turns me on more than seeing this big fat cock all hard and ready!" Laura said gripping it and pointing it right at Nikki.

"Ohhh..." Nikki moaned, seeing Adam's cock for the first time. Adam was much bigger than her husband and Nikki so wanted to try him out.

Smiling, Laura showed her how her Master likes his blow jobs. She took Adam's cock in her mouth and deep-throated him a few times, then licked and sucked the head only. She ran her tongue up and down his thick veiny shaft and sucked his balls into her warm mouth, bathing them in her saliva. She worked her way back up to the head and occasionally deep-throated him, then sucked him regularly. That is how he liked it, varying the technique to keep things interesting!

Now it was Nikki's turn. "On your knees, Nikki... let's see how good a cocksucker you are," he said to Nikki. She dropped to her knees instantly, eager to taste Adam's huge cock for herself. Between his teasing fingers and watching Laura sucking him and getting his massive cock hard as iron, Nikki's pussy was dripping.

Laura got behind her and held Nikki's hands behind her back so she wouldn't be able to use them.

Nikki started enthusiastically sucking his cock, going fairly deep but she needed some help. With a cue from Adam, Laura pushed her head deeper and she gagged, then she yanked her off him, her saliva dripping down on to her tits. Adam let her catch her breath then Laura pushed her roughly back onto his cock, this time pulling her hair and slapping her ass hard, as punishment for not looking up at him when she sucked him off. Adam smiled at her disciplining Nikki. Nikki got used to the feeling of his cock being deep in her mouth, saliva was everywhere, all over him, her tits, her lips. Her eyes were watering and her mascara was running. She wasn't crying, rather she was trying hard to please the couple. She sucked on his head with pleasure. It was much easier now. He reached down and fondled her tits. Adam was a tit man and Nikki's tits were amazing. Laura always envied her tits, Nikki was much larger than her and she wished she had a better rack. She loved Nikki's big hard nipples and how they swayed back and forth as she sucked her husband off.

Adam started moaning softly and Laura was about to pull her off him again... she knew he really wanted her pussy. But she knew that they had plenty of time - he could have her later. Laura wanted to watch him blow his load down her girlfriends throat! And from the look in his eyes he wasn't going to last much longer either!

"You gonna cum in her mouth baby?" Laura asked him. He moaned and started thrusting slightly, holding her hair as she sucked him eagerly. "Master is going to cum... he's going to shoot his warm sticky cum down your throat, you lucky slut. You will swallow it all too - don't you waste a drop or there will be hell to pay!" she hissed in Nikki's ear. Nikki moaned at her words and sucked all the harder.

Laura watched closely as his cock stiffened, the veins protruding slightly, then it pulsated and he growled loudly as he released his load into her throat. She pushed Nikki's head deep down his cock until he stopped pulsating and stepped back. His cock was engorged and wet with some cum still on the tip. Laura didn't need to tell her to swallow. She had already. No other option. She knew that. Nikki then licked him clean before he softened and then sat back on her heels waiting for whatever would come next.

Adam stood and pulled up his boxers and pants. Nikki didn't get dressed... she knew she had to stay naked now. She remained kneeling on the floor beside Adam and drank her wine. Laura went to get the bottle and refilled everyone's glasses. Nikki seemed excited and breathless. Adam smiled - he knew why... she had turned him on, and she knew it. But additionally, she herself was turned on... probably more turned on and aroused than she had been in quite some time. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. She had pleased him. And being dominated, degraded, and called a slut had sparked a fire in her she didn't even know was there.

After some drinking, talking and laughing, it was time to play again. Adam took her to the doorway leading from the living room to the back of the house. He told her to stand in the doorway where there was a hook above her head. He tied her hands together with rope and attached the rope to the hook so her hands were now above her. Then he spread her legs wide and put a spreader bar between them, keeping her legs wide and providing easy access to her open pussy - He could see her clit protruding. And her tits were dangling beautifully.

Then Adam returned to sit on the sofa and relax. He had no interest in pleasuring her pussy or playing with her. He was done for now and would fuck her later. Instead he called Laura to him. "Pet, I want to watch you play with our friend here. You know the things I do to you, Now let's see how you are in the driver's seat. You will be her Mistress, understand? But remember, she is new to this and we are trying to get her interested, not scare her off!" he said.

"Yes, Master," Laura said, lowering her eyes. Laura rose and walked slowly towards the bound girl...

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments